TerraEarth Forums

Illution of Gaia Memorable moments. May Contain Spoilers.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Illusion of Gaia
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What is your favorite Character?
Will
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Kara
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Seth
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Eirk
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Lance
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Lilly
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Neil
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Hamlet
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Castoth
Level 3: Cadet

Gems 0

PostCastoth Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:18 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Freedan, the Dark Knight wrote:
Castoth, what are you doing? Are you trying to piss people off for no reason?

That post of mine you quoted was made TWO YEARS before you even joined the forum. I wasn't talking to you when I said that.

I'm not trying to piss people off for no reason. I'm just obeying the rules of TerraEarth and doing what's right. I don't care how many years it was before I joined the forum, you just don't get it, do you? You're posting spams and you need to stop. I don't care who the hell you were talking to, it's considered a spam, and you need to stop. And besides when I said "you need to shut your fucking mouth," I was talking to Moddex, not you.

Last edited by Castoth on Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Freedan
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:40 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Castoth wrote:
you just don't get it, do you? You're posting spams and you need to stop. I don't care who the hell you were talking to, it's considered a spam, and you need to stop.

You want to know what needs to stop?

You need to stop telling people what to do. In the past week, you've not only spammed the forums more than anyone (complete with over a dozen unnecessary threads), you've backtalked the administrators (the folks in charge) multiple times, and told someone to "shut their fucking mouth".

Now, you're trying to make me look the fool. That's nothing new to me, others have tried it here in the past. They failed at it; they only made themselves look bad by yelling and swearing a lot, and you will too.

You're not "obeying the rules", and you're not "doing what's right". You're behaving like a child throwing a temper tantrum. And if you don't stop with this little nobility complex of yours and start showing some respect to others, I will use any influence I can to make sure you can't come to these forums any more.

Castoth

Gems 0

PostCastoth Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:22 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Castoth wrote:
you just don't get it, do you? You're posting spams and you need to stop. I don't care who the hell you were talking to, it's considered a spam, and you need to stop.

You want to know what needs to stop?

You need to stop telling people what to do. In the past week, you've not only spammed the forums more than anyone (complete with over a dozen unnecessary threads), you've backtalked the administrators (the folks in charge) multiple times, and told someone to "shut their fucking mouth".

Now, you're trying to make me look the fool. That's nothing new to me, others have tried it here in the past. They failed at it; they only made themselves look bad by yelling and swearing a lot, and you will too.

You're not "obeying the rules", and you're not "doing what's right". You're behaving like a child throwing a temper tantrum. And if you don't stop with this little nobility complex of yours and start showing some respect to others, I will use any influence I can to make sure you can't come to these forums any more.

You know something, I "am" obeying the rules and I "am" doing what's right. I will come to these forums as much as I'd like. Don't you EVER tell me what to do and what not to do again! That attitude of yours needs to stop. "I" don't need to stop. "You" need to stop. I'm acting like no child at all. It's too bad that you can't make me not come to these forums anymore. I do show respect, you need to accept the fact that you need to realize what I'm doing. If I have been telling people what to do, it was an accident. I have not been backtalking at all. So you know what needs to stop? YOU. Because I will not tolerate your attitude. That attitude of yours NEEDS TO STOP NOW!

I told someone to "shut the fuck up", because he were being offensive.
Castoth

Gems 0

PostCastoth Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:53 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

And instead of this to keep going on and on, just forget about the fight. I told Moddex I was sorry, and the same goes for here. So really I'm truly sorry.
Castoth

Gems 0

PostCastoth Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:50 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Solid Arm: "Blazer was strong, but you are stronger."

Will: "Wtf? Who the hell is Blazer?"

You're dumber than I thought.
Freedan

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:04 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Example 1: My tantrum theory was correct.

You're behaving like a child throwing a temper tantrum.

Castoth wrote:
Don't you EVER tell me what to do and what not to do again!

Castoth wrote:
That attitude of yours NEEDS TO STOP NOW!

Example 2: My yelling theory was correct.

they only made themselves look bad by yelling and swearing a lot, and you will too.

Castoth wrote:
And besides when I said "you need to shut your fucking mouth,"

Castoth wrote:
For your info, I have lives outside of my whole computer, the Internet, "and" this forum. All I said is hopefully, eFlare will get the section done quickly. So just shut up.

Example 3: Going above and beyond, and demonstrating an all new, confrontational-for-no-reason attitude. After offering an "apology", no less.

Castoth wrote:
just forget about the fight. I told Moddex I was sorry, and the same goes for here. So really I'm truly sorry.

Castoth (in the very next reply) wrote:

Thank you for proving my points for me. It makes my work infinitely easier.

gamechampionx
Level 8: Amarante

Level 8: Amarante

Gems 3,076

Postgamechampionx Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:32 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

My favourite part of the story is probably the ending, with the destruction of Dark Gaia... at least for the time being.... and the part about whether or not Will would meet Kara again in the new world.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Windows Live Messenger
Kaziroh

PostKaziroh Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:35 pm   Post subject: I said forget the fight Reply with quote

Well? I said let's forget about the fight, but you just have to blow it out of your mouth, don't you? We need to forget the fight, and move on. By the way, I am the same guy as Castoth. Anyways, we need to forget the fight and move on. You have no right to put any examples on there, you just don't know when to forget it.

Now, back to having fun. Very Happy

I think the Sky Garden is one of my favorite ruins, because it's one of the hardest ruins in the game. Another part I like about it, is because of its music, gosh, it's fun to listen to, I even like to watch videos of it. For all that hasn't played Illusion of Gaia, you should go to a pawn shop, get the game, and try playing until you reach the ruins of the Sky Garden. Lol, it is hard.
Freedan

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:39 pm   Post subject: Re: I said forget the fight Reply with quote

Kaziroh wrote:
Well? I said let's forget about the fight, but you just have to blow it out of your mouth, don't you?

I remind you that you're the one who commented:

Castoth wrote:

Immediately after this:

Quote:
So really I'm truly sorry.

So you'll understand if I'm skeptical of this "apology # 2".

But I'm a reasonable man, so I'll even overlook this latest uncalled-for comment and put it in the past. If you can keep your cool without the "shut the fuck up" comments, fantastic.

Kaziroh wrote:
You have no right to put any examples on there

I certainly do have every right, incidentally.

Kaziroh

PostKaziroh Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:53 pm   Post subject: Re: I said forget the fight Reply with quote

Kaziroh wrote:
Well? I said let's forget about the fight, but you just have to blow it out of your mouth, don't you?

I remind you that you're the one who commented:

Castoth wrote:

Immediately after this:

Quote:
So really I'm truly sorry.

So you'll understand if I'm skeptical of this "apology # 2".

But I'm a reasonable man, so I'll even overlook this latest uncalled-for comment and put it in the past. If you can keep your cool without the "shut the fuck up" comments, fantastic.

Kaziroh wrote:
You have no right to put any examples on there

I certainly do have every right, incidentally.

Certainly, you did "not" have every right. You can keep saying that you had every right all you want, but you're always gonna be wrong. I have no need to enlighten you either.

Last edited by Kaziroh on Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaziroh

PostKaziroh Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Example 1: My tantrum theory was correct.

You're behaving like a child throwing a temper tantrum.

Castoth wrote:
Don't you EVER tell me what to do and what not to do again!

Castoth wrote:
That attitude of yours NEEDS TO STOP NOW!

Example 2: My yelling theory was correct.

they only made themselves look bad by yelling and swearing a lot, and you will too.

Castoth wrote:
And besides when I said "you need to shut your fucking mouth,"

Castoth wrote:
For your info, I have lives outside of my whole computer, the Internet, "and" this forum. All I said is hopefully, eFlare will get the section done quickly. So just shut up.

Example 3: Going above and beyond, and demonstrating an all new, confrontational-for-no-reason attitude. After offering an "apology", no less.

Castoth wrote:
just forget about the fight. I told Moddex I was sorry, and the same goes for here. So really I'm truly sorry.

Castoth (in the very next reply) wrote:

Thank you for proving my points for me. It makes my work infinitely easier.

Your tantrum theory was "clearly" not correct. Don't try to argue with me, because I know that I'm the one that's right. I was "NOT" behaving like a child throwing a temper tantrum. You know what? You need to stop. You know something else? When I say I'm sorry, then that means that I really "am" sorry. You need to accept the fact that I "am" sorry and that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I may have been yelling which was for a reason. Going above and beyond, all I have said has been proven true. And I will do anything in the best hands possible of this forum that you will not come here anymore. You need to stop now, as you're the one that's annoying people too.

My yelling theory has been incorrect:

I have put no exclamation points.

My tantrum theory has been incorrect:

"That attitude of yours needs to stop now! Don't you EVER tell me what to do and what not to do again!" The second sentence I said, because I was trying to protect myself, and that you're not my boss. Now that has not been me acting like a child with a temper tantrum. I was only trying to do what's right.

My apology theory was correct:

"I told Moddex I was sorry, and the same goes for here. So really, I'm truly sorry. Just forget the fight."

So to prove to you, that all you have said that has been proven wrong, we all know now that "I" am the one that is right.

Now, forget the fight, because you know what? I'm done. Reply to this all you want, but I am done with the fight.
Freedan

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:37 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaziroh wrote:
Now, forget the fight, because you know what? I'm done.

Clearly you're not, as this is now the third time you've revived this thread after claiming to be finished.

Kaziroh wrote:
When I say I'm sorry, then that means that I really "am" sorry.

Also incorrect, again by virtue of your resurrecting the thread. Not to mention your public complaint to eFlare in the Sky Garden thread (if you'd like to complain about someone, private messages are more suited for that kind of thing).

If you were sincerely apologetic, you would have dropped the matter entirely. Instead, you revived it yet again, thus proving my skepticism of your second apology correct; that it was, in fact, bull.

Kaziroh

PostKaziroh Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:51 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaziroh wrote:
Now, forget the fight, because you know what? I'm done.

Clearly you're not, as this is now the third time you've revived this thread after claiming to be finished.

Kaziroh wrote:
When I say I'm sorry, then that means that I really "am" sorry.

Also incorrect, again by virtue of your resurrecting the thread. Not to mention your public complaint to eFlare in the Sky Garden thread (if you'd like to complain about someone, private messages are more suited for that kind of thing).

If you were sincerely apologetic, you would have dropped the matter entirely. Instead, you revived it yet again, thus proving my skepticism of your second apology correct; that it was, in fact, bull.

You see what you just did? You just used incorrect language and have pissed me off for the last time. Once again, all my theories was correct, and when I say I am sorry, that means I "am truly" sorry. And that is definitely correct. You just don't understand, do you? If you piss me off one more time, I will message you "directly" to eFlare, as he's a good friend, and also Chicken. I had every right to say about you on the Sky Garden section to eFlare, and I don't have to message him if I don't want or have to. You will not piss me off anymore, or something bad "will" happen to you.

True, if I "was" all the way sorry, I would've dropped the topic, but you just have to blow it out of your mouth, don't you? So, to prove to you, that it's actually "your" fault. I don't care if I do bullshit, it can piss you off as much as it needs. So, "clearly" this isn't my third apology, I was giving an example. Now, drop the subject. Because you're a pathetic piece of shit.

And by the way, if you didn't know, some people like me now, because of my nice language to them. Only you're the one that's being rude. Now, since I don't have anything else to say, PISS OFF

Last edited by Kaziroh on Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Freedan

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaziroh wrote:
Because you're a pathetic piece of shit.

And there it is. Testimony to everything I just said.

Kaziroh

PostKaziroh Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:05 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

And there it is. Testimony to everything I just said.

Well? Time to message you to eFlare. You have pissed me off for the last time. I gave you one last chance, but you blew it. And by the way, I haven't proved any of my points to you, you have no idea what you're talking about.

And there you go again, replying to everything I just said. You need to focus on what you say before you just go up and say stuff like that.

And since we have no need to argue anymore, I'm done with the subject. So bye-bye.

Last edited by Kaziroh on Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:40 am; edited 8 times in total
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Illusion of Gaia All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: