TerraEarth Forums

Is This Neo-Nazi?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Debate Island
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:18 pm   Post subject: Is This Neo-Nazi? Reply with quote

Okay, I know I showed this video in a Showcasing thread, but some douchebag has been using it to call me and my friend Neo-Nazi. Can you find ANYTHING remotely Neo-Nazi about it?

How Hitler Could Have Won World War II

This is merely an alternate history!

[Edit: Oh, the song choice is simply for the lulz. It's based on this other Nazi video on Youtube.]

[Edit 2: This is all in the description, but here is our explanation:

This video is in no way to be taken as supportive of the Nazi party, Neo-Nazis, anti-semitic, etc. It is merely an alternate history based on countless hours of research. If you think we're racist for daring to come up with an alternate theory, you're an idiot.

Concept: Colton Shaver
Video Editing: Colton Shaver, Micah Rodney
(c) 2009 Anal Pope

A world map visual of how Hitler could have won the war, if certain steps had been changed. A more detailed version will be coming soon, but in essence the strategy is thus:

1. Do everything he did up to the invasion of Britain.
2. Don't start the Holocaust. Instead use the resources to improve infrastructure.
3. Don't order troops to stand down, allowing the Miracle at Dunkirk, and focus on completely wiping out the RAF, before they can get in the air, rather than bombing London. This was one of the biggest mistakes Hitler made.
4. Seize Suez Canal, blocking off supplies from English colonies. After Japan attacks US, DON'T declare war on America, leaving a tentative relationship with US and formal alliance with Japan. Public opinion in US stirred to counter-attacking Japan rather than dealing with the Nazis.
5. Invade Southern England and return the pro-nazi King Edward to power. Allow Wales, Scotland Northern England and Ireland to keep Sovereignty with Edward and Lord Halifax in power.
6. Cut deal with Edward to use Irish shores as defense of Europe/ launching pad to occupying Iceland to fortify attempts at Normandy, preventing D-Day, and to keep it out of the hands of the US.
7. Seize the rest of the Mediterranean, as well as the African Island clusters which will be used as launching pads for American invasion.
8. Seize the Middle Eastern controlled oil reserves.
9. Attack Russia from the West and South in May, knock out Moscow before winter. Stop invasion at winter.
10. Turn South America into a Nazi foothold. Several countries had high German populations and pro-Nazi sympathies.
11. Offer Franco South American land for a path through Spain into Portugal, granting access to the Azores Islands.
12. Secure Switzerland and Sweden, to gain full control of Europe.
13. Finish the invasion of Russia the following May. Liberate Northern China and Korea from the Japanese. Alliance with Japan would end at this point.
14. While US is distracted in Pacific Theater, use Cuba as a launching pad for stealth nuclear attacks with the first atomic bombs in Los Angeles, Chicago and New York, the three biggest industrial cities.
15. Russo-Chinese forces would invade Japan and Canada. Azores, Madeira, Canary, Cape Verde Islands used to knock out US Navy in the Atlantic. Troop transports sent in second wave for attack on the East Coast DC Seized.
16. New Orleans seized via Cuba. US torn along Mississippi and Ohio Rivers.
17. Panama Canal would be seized. Attempts to re-capture the Canal would be deterred by forces in Galapagos. Attempt to circumvent South American thwarted at Falkland Islands.
18. US forces in West forced into cease fire by superior force. Htiler delivers utlimatum, by offering Sovereignty and an end of Japanese aggression in exchange for cease fire; or else he threatens further nuclear attacks against civilian centers.
19. German honors their deal with the US and bombs Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Japan surrenders and World War II officially ends.
20. German quickly assimilates the remaining sovereign nations in Austral-Asia and Africa.
21. After original rulers (who held deals with Hitler) died, Hitler would assimilate France, Spain, Great Britain and finally the US into the vast empire of Germania.
22. Holocaust would begin shortly after the world was under complete Nazi control. After a few generations, Hitler's dream of an Aryan race would be realized.
23. Nazis would be uncontested in space exploration, undoubtedly being the first to land on the moon. With the combined scientific brilliance of the various nations all working for one cause, space travel would be mastered much sooner than anticipated.]

Rest in peace, old avatar.
Freedan
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:37 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

It isn't neo-nazi, and whoever suggested it was is a moron.

All it says is "if this happened, then this probably would have happened".

Hypotheticals, only.

arkisdabomb
Level 9: Sabre Dog

Level 9: Sabre Dog

Gems 2,148

Postarkisdabomb Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:52 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Freedan, the Dark Knight wrote:
It isn't neo-nazi, and whoever suggested it was is a moron.

All it says is "if this happened, then this probably would have happened".

Hypotheticals, only.

it's because it has "Hitler" and "win" in the same sentence. The guy s just trolling, people will do that.
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:07 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

a troll. but:

Quote:
@analpope2=JasonTandro

Bend over bitch, let me fuck your butt hole and I'll teach you how to moan in several languages. Uhmmm... I love your gay ass, you this cheap fag!

ah good one Laughing
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:04 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

... Really?

I mean I've seen some trolls absolutely destroy somebody without even swearing. This is just a basic gay joke.

Rest in peace, old avatar.
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:49 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Tandro wrote:
... Really?

I mean I've seen some trolls absolutely destroy somebody without even swearing. This is just a basic gay joke.

it's an absolutely exaggerated insult and totally contextless Very Happy that's a very important part of trolling, since the aim of trolling is not to destroy somebody but just to occupy somebody^^
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:13 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I have nothing relevant to add to this (too much pain at the moment to think of a coherent response that would be good discussion fodder), but you should have used this for the song (usually see in SEKRIT NAZI FOREST).

Very Happy

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Debate Island All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: