Level 12: Soul Knight
Joined: 29 Nov 2004
Location: the Netherlands
|eFlare Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:30 am Post subject: [FORUM POLICY] General Forum Policy
|Things you need to know before posting!
(Last update: January 10, 2010 - 00:00 GMT)
- Do not reply with few-word-posts such as "Cool!", "No way..." or "Yes";
- Same applies to topics, do not create topics with no actual topic. Topics like "How are you doing?", topics that lack actual content;
- Freedom of speech applies to this board. Just try to keep it clean and don't start fighting with people;
- Keep in mind that everybody is entitled to his/her own opinion. If someone doesn't agree with you, don't start torching that person for his/her opinion;
- Stay on topic! If you want to talk about something else than the topic you are reading, start a new topic about that, don't just change the subject with a reply;
- You may not advertise for your website, company or anything else on the board, with exception to Spam Central. If you want people (for example) to have a look at your website's new design then I suggest you use the Showcasing forum;
- Posting in Spam Central will not increase your post count, nor earn you any Gems;
- Keep the right topic in the right forum! Don't start talking about your cat in the Terranigma forum, unless he is somehow relevant to the game. You get the point.;
- Do not create multiple accounts on this board. It's pointless and confusing. If you were banned than don't bother coming back with another name, if you've been away for a while, don't sign up again, just use your old account.
... "If you doubt, you question. If you question, you understand. If you understand, you know. If you know, you want to know more. And if you want to know more... you are alive."