TerraEarth Forums

TerraEarth: Fallen (The TE:DND)- Introduction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Contests and Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:16 am   Post subject: TerraEarth: Fallen (The TE:DND)- Introduction Reply with quote

Resources

View the Introduction Movie on Youtube!

Read the Manual

View Your Character Sheet!

The World Map

Visit the Shop!

---

Here it is at last, the TerraEarth Dungeons and Dragons game, which I have dubbed TerraEarth:Fallen. The ultimate multi-functional TerraEarth Forums experience! Read key doctrine about the history in the TE: History board, view information videos on Youtube, spend board Gems on gear: it's a truly multi-dimensional experience!

This introduction will give you all the information you need to get ready!

---

About The Name

I'm working on a series of TerraEarth projects of course.

The TerraEarth RPGS are TE:A, TE:B and TE:C (Absolute, Beyond and Catastrophe).

There is a prequel game that I intend to make as an add-on to Catastrophe called TE:D (TerraEarth: Dark Gaia Crisis).

I am working on a fanfiction to give light to a background hero who was sadly removed from TE:A (and whose name bears a nod to SBF's TCOITE) Enigma, which is entitled TE:E, TerraEarth: Enigma's Journey.

So, the next in line is TE:F, and given the story line of this DND I named it TerraEarth: Fallen.

---

Basic Information

1. There will be three "servers" if you will.
2. Righteous Server is for all characters who chose a Good alignment.
3. Indifferent Server is for all characters who chose a Neutral alignment.
4. Nefarious Server is for all characters who chose an Evil alignment.
5. This DOES NOT mean that characters of opposing alignments won't meet in the game, however. Very Happy It just protects the privacy of the evil-doers from the goody two-shoes.
6. Rounds occur on Mondays and Thursdays... unless I find that doesn't work in which case I will move the latter to Fridays.
7. Most of this information can be found in the Manual.

Regarding your turns
You will be given suggested options during these rounds... BUT THAT ISN'T ALL YOU CAN DO! Be creative! If you want to do something completely different, ask me if you can do that. If it seems reasonable I will let you do it (providing your stats allow it).

Respect the DM
I don't think I need to tell anybody this, but the DM's word is law. What I say goes, period. If you think I've made an error in judgment, PM me and we can discuss it. Let's not have any more Arashi's people!!!

---

Other Resources

As I said this is a multi-faceted experience. You will find much becoming available to you as we speak.

The story of the TE: DnD fits perfectly within the canon of TerraEarth, albeit set many years in the future (361 T.D. to be precise).

It is unrelated to the events of TE:A-B-C-D and E, so don't worry about getting the plot spoiled!

Instructional Videos
Occassionally during the quest you may stumble across an "instructional video" or "data file". These videos will be linked to you via PM and viewable on Youtube.

Lore
Sometimes you may need to seek an answer in a bit of Lore. "Suggested reading" will be provided to you, and you may seek these bits of lore in the TE:History forum.

Maps
I will be posting up a World Map soon, and may post up town maps shortly after. These will be in their own thread to keep things simple (believe it or not it does keep things simple).

HOWEVER, you will also be given a mini-image of the town you're in, based on the HUD from TE:A, which will be posted every round.

Shop
You may purchase items from the shop on Main Street if you are in any town... however that doesn't mean that there aren't special things to buy in each towns Shopping district.

Character Sheets
I will be posting up character sheets in the RP Punch-Up thread (so that I can lock it). These will constantly be updated to reflect your current stats and skills (every round I update them).

---

I'll soon be putting up the three servers along with the other information. This thread will be updated then and the games will begin!

One Last Favor!

Please be sure to signify non-action chat with a Exclamation , and questions aimed at the DM (yours truly) with a Question so that I can keep things clear.

Rest in peace, old avatar.

Last edited by Jason Tandro on Sun May 09, 2010 4:38 am; edited 3 times in total
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:02 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation

Welp, that means I'll be having to update the language thread here pretty soon, I think... Razz I've been meaning to do more work on it, and this is the perfect reason to do so. Very Happy

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:15 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh you don't need to use those tags here. Just in the actual servers. Very Happy

And YAY! Laughing

inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:36 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh. Well fine! See, I was trying to follow directions and see what it gets me?! Mad

Razz kidding, of course. But yes, it gives me a good incentive to do so, just in case it's needed. Very Happy

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:12 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! Very Happy I'll have to team up with you to incorporate some language based tomes and quests. All your call of course!

inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:17 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic. Very Happy Once I get a good idea of how the languages will work (structure, magical words, all that) I'll let you know. I've been trying to work out the kinks in it. I just have to find my notebook where I wrote a lot of it all down.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:19 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet! Well hop on the Indifferent Server and start playing!

Blade
Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:06 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Are we allowed (or isit suggested) to read whats going on on other servers? Might it spoil our own quest in any way?

EDIT: And by the way, I found our Universities PC rooms! Yay! Internet!
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:23 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ehh... it's frowned upon at a gameplay level. The idea of the servers is to give each alignment their privacy. However as long as I don't get the hint that your character is acting based on information they shouldn't have, I don't mind it.

Blade
Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:12 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok then I won't...and read it after the game "finishes".

Freedan
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I plan to stay out of the other servers. My game is in the righteous one, so I'll focus on that. I don't want to ruin any surprises that may come along.

Besides, when it's all over, it'll make for a long, and probably interesting story.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Contests and Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: