TerraEarth Forums

TerraEarth: Fallen (Indifferent Server)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Contests and Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:55 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

"Crown, eh? Sounds good to me. Long way to walk, I think. Let's go. Faster we get there, the faster we get answers, right?" Raini smiles, and nods toward the exit.

Exclamation I'll grab myself Antidote and Fireball for now. I'll get new equipment once we get into Crown.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:35 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

:!:Raini/ Metall Ark

After a days journey, you arrive in the mountain desert town of Crown. It is a very small town, with only a few houses and one large general store. There is also a pub and a Quest House near a small oasis.

"Man, what a quiet town. Is there really a Data Disk here?" Raini asks.

"Iono. Let's check it out," Metall Ark nods.

Rest in peace, old avatar.
Metall Ark (XD®)
Level 9: Sabre Dog

Gems 3,051

PostMetall Ark (XD®) Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:53 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

"I go shooping now, then we could meet at the pup okay Raini?" Metall Ark ask

inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:39 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'll be shopping too, but definitely meet up at the pub, all right? See you in a little while then."

And with that, she goes to shop. Afterward, there's a trip to the pub to sit for a while and listen to anything that might be of help to them.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:04 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation Rainichan/ Metall Ark:

Rainichan walks into the pub and sees Metall Ark flagging her down.

"Hey there," she smiles. "Get anything good?"

Metall Ark nods and chuckles. "Looks like you did too."

"So where should we get started looking here, eh?" Raini asks taking a glance around her at the seedy pub.

"Perhaps I can help with that," comes a voice from the counter behind Metall Ark.

Rainichan and Metall Ark look to the bar and see a man wearing a maroon and silver Moderator's robe. The man has a scar on his left cheek in the shape of five interlocking diamonds.

"Who are you?" Rainichan asks.

"That's an interesting question. But you see I already know who I am. And isn't that really enough? Who you are is far more interesting at any rate," the man smiles grimly.

"Either be plain with us, or let us be," Metall Ark demands. "I've no time for riddles."

"Well I have something special for you two," and with that, the man produces the Data Disk of Crown.

"You have the data disk?!" Rainichan asks. "Are you the mayor?"

"As I said, I know who I am. Who you two are is far more interesting," the man smiles. "You should understand something, my friends. The game has only begun. Those of us who seek good have just realized the true threat. Those of us who seek chaos have gained a terrible advantage."

"What's going on?" Rainichan demands.

"It matters not, don't you see?" The man asks, infuriatingly. "What you two will do is where things get very interesting. If you seek to undo the light, I can aid you. If you seek to restore the balance I can aid you. If you see nothing aside from personal glory and riches, I can aid you. Come to Watermia. We should have a little chat," the man says, buttoning his cloak and leaving.

"Why should we trust you?" Metall Ark asks, standing up.

"Why? Because I have already you what you want, and asked for nothing in return," the man nods, leaving the pub.

"What do you think?" Rainichan asks.

"The only place left with a data disk is Watermia. This sounds serious," Metall Ark sighs.

Metall Ark (XD®)

Gems 3,051

PostMetall Ark (XD®) Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:15 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

"It seems we have no other choice lets go to Watermia. Well let´s stop wasting time and let´s go to Watermia" says Metall Ark

inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

"Fine. Watermia. Might as well," Raini hissed as she gave the man who had spoken to her and Metall Ark before a glare, before adding a "...jerk." under her breath. No, she wasn't fond of this, it seemed. But if it gave them their pasts back... it was worth it.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:57 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Watermia is about what one would expect from a town built on a series of rafts. Slightly swaying from the water, the cold air starting to settle in, a nice change of pace from the desert that they'd been traversing for the past fortnight.

"So that's what water looks like," Metall Ark chuckles.

"Let's just meet this guy at the pub already. I wonder what he wants," Raini sighs as they make their way towards the pub.

--

Inside the Pub is the usual drunken atmosphere, but no sign of the man in maroon and silver robe.

"Where is he?" Metall Ark asked to nobody in particular.

"Hey," came the voice of the bartender. "Are you looking for that moderator?"

Raini turned to the barkeep and nodded.

"He's over at the Desert Gambling Den. Always hangs out in the back to play Russian Glass," the barkeep nods. "Over there."

"Oh, thank you!" Raini bows slightly and heads out of the pub. Two rafts over is the massive gambling hall, affectionately called the Desert.

Inside is a livelier ambiance than even the busiest pub. The sound of rolling dice, sliding chips and shouts of triumph and misery...

"Excuse me!" Raini asks a man standing near a large central desk. "Where is the Russian Glass game?"

"Ah yes, that is through that back door there," The man points. "There's already somebody there though."

"Oh, he's expecting us," Raini says, pushing on with Metall Ark at her heels.

---

The Russian Glass is a small raft in the back of the town. Nothing but sea air and a small overview of the rest of the town, connected by a pontoon bridge.

The robed man sits near the seven neatly arranged bottles.

"Didn't think you'd show honestly," The man nods, standing up.

"Isn't that a bit much of alcohol?" Metall Ark asks, pointing at the bottles.

"Well, only 6 bottles contain alcohol. The seventh contains a poison which is invariably fatal if not treated within 10 minutes of consumption," the man says.

He picks up a bottle and downs it in a single gulp.

"Do you have a death wish?" Raini demands.

"Oh relax. The poison hasn't been added yet," the man sighs. "Anyways, onto business. I think a more formal introduction is needed. My name is Jason Tandro. I was, apparently, a Moderator before our memories were modified. I've spent the past month searching for some hope of restoring our lost memories."

"And that's when you found out about the Data Disks," Raini observed.

"Precisely. But I confess, I'm not able to get this last one by myself. You see, this last Data Disk is hidden deep in the Seaside Palace. I found a teleporter that leads into the heart of Mu, but traversing into the Seaside Palace is a bit trickier. When I heard that you two were gathering Data Disks, I figured what the heck, might as well enlist their help."

Raini wanted to ask him how he dared assume their help, but a more pressing matter was fresh in her mind.

"What about this 'true threat' you mentioned?" Raini asked.

"Oh that? Well the government has just collected all but one of the Data Disks on the South Continent and there are dark forces at work collecting Data Disks on the East Continent. Depending on your viewpoint either option doesn't bode well. The government likely wants to keep us from using this information and the dark forces seek to exploit it. Can we trust either of them?"

Metall Ark seemed confused, but Raini shook her head.

"I suppose not. Very well. We need to talk this over. If we decide to join you, we'll meet you at the Pub... like any normal group," Raini said.

"Fair enough. Go shopping and prepare while you can," Jason said, walking down the pontoon bridge and back into the Desert Gambling Den.

Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:54 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation You guys ready to head to Mu then?

Metall Ark (XD®)

Gems 3,051

PostMetall Ark (XD®) Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:11 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I am ready let´s head to MU

Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:02 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation Hold yer horses. Things have changed now. Because we've lost so many people I'm gonna have the guys in righteous server finish up their fight and then we're gonna combine the servers for Ver 2.

inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:38 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Tandro wrote:
Exclamation Hold yer horses. Things have changed now. Because we've lost so many people I'm gonna have the guys in righteous server finish up their fight and then we're gonna combine the servers for Ver 2.

Exclamation Sounds good to me. I was gonna ask about that (and apologize for not being too active in here due to no brainz for it) but hey. Very Happy BUDDING ROMANSU, I LIKE.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:40 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

rainichan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:

Exclamation Sounds good to me. I was gonna ask about that (and apologize for not being too active in here due to no brainz for it) but hey. Very Happy BUDDING ROMANSU, I LIKE.

Exclamation Of course, Very Happy

Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:20 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation Game continued in the Fallen Server.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Contests and Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: