TerraEarth Forums

Pokemon: Heart Gold & Soul Silver FTW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:34 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Just beat Blue and have officially raped Kanto.

Scizor, Quagsire, Hitmonchan, Gengar, & Ninetails @ Lv. 60

I really had alot of fun touring Kanto. I've already caught Articuno & Zapdos, but have yet to make Moltres and Latios mine. And there are so many 3rd and 4th Gen Pokemon in Kanto! I skipped out on the 3rd Gen, so some of them are scary! Biting Snorlax was way too easy to catch in this game. (He doesn't know Rest. Seriously.) Busy backtracking with the Dousing Rod and Rock Climb before tackling Mt. Silver.

Oh! I ran across the Double Battle w/Lance, Clair, & Silver. It was epic. Made me feel bad for Silver though. His Pokemon were weaker than mine, and Lance had a Lv. 75 Dragonite! Surprised (my Ice Punch bent him over gently, though)

I've still got soooooo much to do in this game though! After I've checked every nook and cranny for items, I still have to catch the remaining Legendaries, get the GameStop event Pokemon from my friend's Platinum (Arceus, Pichu, Jirachi, Darkrai, Deoxys), catch all 493 (or most of them, anyway), complete the Pokeathlon, re-challenge all the Gym Leaders, do any Post-Story...

OH MY GOD I AM ENJOYING THIS GAME FAR TOO MUCH. Crazy Dance Crazy Dance Crazy Dance Crazy Dance Crazy Dance Crazy Dance Crazy Dance Crazy Dance

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:17 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

that reminds me, i have to go hunting for the gym leaders after ive caught whats left of the legendaries.
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:58 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Beat Red w/ Lv. 60 team. Caught Mewtwo. Revisited every area with Rock Smash and the Dousing Machine. (not finished exploring Mt. Silver or Cerulean Cave, though)

The second Strat Guide comes out tomorrow, which includes the Kanto Walkthrough, Post-Story, and Complete Pokedex. It'll come in handy for catching all 493 and finding all the "daily events". I plan on picking it up.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:30 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

started building an EVd party to demolish the battle tower with... to get BP to build a battling party. makes sense, right?

anyway, i have a ninjask and a tyranitar, im hoping that the type coverage of tyranitar leads to me having more luck than with my nidoking. EVs also help.

also, ive started planning my party for the TE competition.
Level 12: Soul Knight

Resident

Gems 6,560

PostDark_Gaia Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:49 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

man i havent checked on here for like a week n im way out of date lol. te pokemon comp? sounds interesting! yeah i know wat u mean EP. Im workin now so i should have $$ for a charger soon so ill be back online in a week or 2 i hope, so i can play dota n heroes n magic again =D ive just been playin my DS HEAAAAPS lol ive got my 6 ev trained pokemon, just finding a few final moves to complete there movelists. but i use my platinum game for the EV training, since all my ev training items are on there. anyways talk 2 u guys soon
Dark_Gaia

Resident

Gems 6,560

PostDark_Gaia Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:58 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok basically finished my full party of 6 now. only missing a couple of moves i just gotta earn at the battle frontier. Party consists of:
Ninjask lvl 100, Machamp lvl 93, Salamence lvl 97, Mamoswine lvl 75, Vaporeon lvl 73, Starmie lvl 70. All fully EV trained, ready for battle. Moving out in about 2 weeks so should be able to set up my ds n internet there.
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:01 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

decent party. i might put up my battling party on shoddy, and we can see how things go. i have a couple of new amusing strategies to try out

Resident

Gems 6,560

PostDark_Gaia Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:48 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

wo0t entire party trained to lvl 100. and got all the battle points i need. time to play something else ><
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

ive started ev training some pokemon, although i wont be using all of them in the TE tourney. i can have some novelty battles with you over wifi if you want.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: