TerraEarth Forums

My Views on Everything
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Debate Island
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:41 am   Post subject: My Views on Everything Reply with quote

This video is just a collection of everything I believe in.

Rest in peace, old avatar.
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:59 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:25 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

psychokind wrote:

ROLFMAO!!! Well played psychokind! Laughing

Mantaray
Level 14: Chariot

Resident

Gems 6,635

PostMantaray Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:11 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

oooh, psycho xD hahahahahaaa
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:49 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Not going to get into an abortion debate, however: disagree on the fact that it isn't murder. Extreme cases are fine, and I do agree on that. If it endangers the life of the mother or the child, or if it was a rape (though I've noticed women tend to keep those kids anyway...) or the child will be born with a really terrible debilitating disease (harlequin fetus syndrome comes to mind, DO NOT GOOGLE THAT SHIT IF YOU'RE GROSSED OUT EASILY.). Otherwise, using it as a means of birth control is a terrible way to do it. If you don't want the children, it's pretty easy to USE PROTECTION INSTEAD, or just don't have sex at all. Neutral

I know, I know, what is this "logic" thing I'm using.

On gun rights: THANK YOU. If we didn't have guns before, we wouldn't be free from the British. Very Happy

Stem cell research: It's... debatable, and there are ways to do it without harming things.

Gay marriage: I have no comment on this, just because I have my own issues with this.

lol and common sense, WHAT IS THIS

BAD JASON, REPUBLICAN WHAT THE HELL. Neutral

On 9/11: Neutral I'd like to not be called an idiot, thank you.

Health care: there's a LOT of stuff that is not talked about that makes that bill really, REALLY dangerous. They also shoved a bill through attached to the bill that made the government in charge of scholarships. That's how they shove through a lot of bills without the knowledge of the public.

Renewable energy: Different sources are fine and good, but a HUGE amount of money going toward this is not a good idea at the time. It'd be nice to go by it slowly though, so it's not too expensive and they don't waffle on "oh will this work? I don't know, let's just keep thinking about it!" sftdgyjusak Neutral

Military: Are you talking about the Westboro Baptist Assholes? Because if so, they can go die in a fire. I don't necessarily LIKE the war. And again with the 9/11 idiot thing. Neutral

Death penalty: Eye for an eye. If you kill someone in a terrible way, you should die as well. It's not actually cheaper to keep someone in the jails. If they're there for 40+ years, or even for life (which is usually just 50-60 years with stuff tacked on for their different crimes), the taxpayers are paying for them to stay in their cell and eat their meals, everyday for their next 40+ years in prison. It's easier and more efficient to actually kill off the person on death row for being a homicidal sadist and have one less person to pay for in prison.

On the rapists and pedos: let them get raped themselves and in a way they'd never want sex, and I'll bet they stop.

Miss California: god, this issue. Neutral I wanted to beat the shit out of people.

On pot: Yeah no it smells disgusting. Legalizing one drug here will just get a push for others to be legalized. "Oh, but smoking crack is good for your health too in moderated doses!" ...Neutral

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:28 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

rainichan wrote:
(harlequin fetus syndrome comes to mind,

wow now that's some disgusting shit Laughing it's ichthyiose in german, what about Ichthyosaur then?
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:42 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

rainichan wrote:

BAD JASON, REPUBLICAN WHAT THE HELL. Neutral

On 9/11: Neutral I'd like to not be called an idiot, thank you.

RE 9/11: I know you're a smart girl, raini. Smarter than most of the people I've met who also believe this. But I have yet to see a piece of evidence that was not easily debunked that claims that 9/11 was an inside job. Maybe I shouldn't have used the term idiot, but I was operating on...like 30 hours without sleep (when I swear that much, you know I'm tired. My brain forgets how to filter).

And out of curiosity, what do you consider yourself, because it sounds like you have a lot of Republican ideals?

[Edit: You should start the 9/11 inside theory debate. I'd like to see the evidence you've found.]

[Edit Edit: I edited the description of the video for you. Very Happy You know I "less than 3" you even in spite of your insanity [lol JK!]. Laughing And I'm pretty sure you like me BECAUSE of my insanity. Very Happy ]

inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:56 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Great zombie Jesus hell NO I am not Republican. I'd rather shoot myself in the head with the way they operate now. I know there's plenty of RINOs (Replublicans In Name Only) out there, but I'm not one of them. I'm registered as an Independent voter, Independent American Party here in Nevada. You know, those crazies that voted for Chuck Baldwin and who are a majority of the Tea Party protesters.

As for evidence, mom has a book about it. I'll have to read through it myself, though my biggest concern is the fact that there were supposedly four planes: the two that slammed into the towers, the one that slammed into the Pentagon, and then the fourth phantom one that crashed elsewhere (Pennsylvania, I think? I'm sleepy at the moment so my brain is running on >20%) and it's nowhere to be found. Nothing at the crash site, nothing in the surrounding area... yeah, that seems slightly suspect to me.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:26 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

rainichan wrote:
Great zombie Jesus hell NO I am not Republican. I'd rather shoot myself in the head with the way they operate now. I know there's plenty of RINOs (Replublicans In Name Only) out there, but I'm not one of them. I'm registered as an Independent voter, Independent American Party here in Nevada. You know, those crazies that voted for Chuck Baldwin and who are a majority of the Tea Party protesters.

As for evidence, mom has a book about it. I'll have to read through it myself, though my biggest concern is the fact that there were supposedly four planes: the two that slammed into the towers, the one that slammed into the Pentagon, and then the fourth phantom one that crashed elsewhere (Pennsylvania, I think? I'm sleepy at the moment so my brain is running on >20%) and it's nowhere to be found. Nothing at the crash site, nothing in the surrounding area... yeah, that seems slightly suspect to me.

Watch any incarnation of the Loose Change videos for evidence. In fact, oddly, the newest version, at 3 hours, the first part of it is illegal to view in the United States. Why would that be?

Now, do I think it was an inside job? I'm doubtful on that, but I'm open to the possibility. HOWEVER- I do believe there is some sort of coverup about that day.

Loose Change can better explain it, but did you know there are only three buildings that have caught fire and fell perfectly into their own footprint at near freefall speed? (Footprint being the term used for the foundation of a building). World Trade Center 7 and the Twin Towers are the only three that have fallen in such a way without being controlled demolitions. Several of the buildings at Ground Zero were severly damaged, but none of them collapsed. There was only minor damage to building 7- and it fell in on itself. In this Loose Change video, they interviewed one of the two men that were trapped in that building when the Towers fell. He had some very interesting things to say, for instance, that he was blown back into one of the floors of the building when an explosion erupted in the staircase. He had other information, but at this time I cannot remember what it is.

Two days before the report was to come out about Building 7's collapse, the man mysteriously died, and no autopsy was performed, even though the family wanted one done. The producers of Loose Change said they contacted a private eye to investigate. Long story short, the private eye refunded the money, and sent them a note, saying "I cannot work on this case anymore. This case should seriously be handled by the police."

And yes, I agree with raini on this. There is very little rubble from the plane that crashed in PA, the one believed to be headed for the White House. There was more recovered rubble from TWA Flight 800, the one that crashed into the ocean, then there was from a plane that crashed on land.

It's believed that either that crash was a hoax, or that Flight 91 was blown into oblivion by our own military to stop it from wherever it was headed. There had already been three major landmarks damaged by these hijacked planes with high casulaties. Why not destroy this one plane to save lives? The needs of the many outweighing the needs of the few, and such.

Jason: Like I said above, I don't believe that 9/11 itself is an inside job- but that day stinks of a cover up none the less. And (y)our government is in part to blame for this- documents were released (Also in this fascinating video) that clearly show that the government had been warned of a terrorist attack back in 1999- possibly using planes to crash into buildings.

As far as the government is concerned, the less we know, the better. Freedom, afterall, is never truly free. I would definitely keep an open mind to everything, and Jason, definitely check out Loose Change if you're interested in seeing some "evidence." If you happen to have Netflix, the "feature length" documentary is available to Instant Stream. Otherwise, Youtube has several incarnations of that video.
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:51 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing I'm open to in the possibility of a "cover-up" is the possibility that the government was informed of the attack but did nothing to stop it.

Now let's see here.

First, I recommend you all read the debunking done by Popular Mechanics here.

Now if this was a gigantic conspiracy, you would need to have 1000s of people involved who knew at least bits and pieces of it, if not the whole thing. Are you honestly telling me that these 1000s of people have done this good a job of keeping their mouth shut?

As for the explosion in the elevator, when the plane crashed into the building, burning jet fuel fell down, the elevator shaft causing these explosions see throughout the tower.

It is true that jet-fuel does not burn at a temperature hot enough to melt steel outright, but if the integrity of the support is damaged, the weight on top of will cause the building to implode. If you look carefully at the videos, when the tower starts to collapse it is slow at first as the top part of the tower, but then gains momentum. Also no further explosions are seen when this happens, so did they just explode and the tower was chillin' like "well let's stick up for an hour and then fall down?"

The reason so much debris was found so scattered apart is simple physics. Take something as heavy of a plane and crash it into the ground going at several hundred miles an hour and the impact is devastating. And engine was found "a considerable distance" from the crash site.

Popular Mechanics wrote:

"When you have very high velocities, 500 mph or more," Hynes says, "you are talking about 700 to 800 ft. per second. For something to hit the ground with that kind of energy, it would only take a few seconds to bounce up and travel 300 yards." Numerous crash analysts contacted by PM concur.

Where are you getting this information about Loose Change being illegal to view in the US? Because I can say that this post has been banned in the US and that won't make it true. Not trying to seem rude, but I'm skeptical.

Same thing about the man who died. Most likely his investigation was halted because he was a victim of an alleged terrorist attack and until the government was done with their investigation they didn't want a flatfoot mucking things up.

The problem is, you can scream conspiracy and coverup at anything and it's like calling somebody a witch in the 1600s- the label sticks. I don't believe in an evil bloodsucking corporate machine (or as Valerie Valens put it "US Military Machine") because I know that most people, even those who work in government jobs, are just like you and me. We don't give a shit. We try to scrape out a living and that's it.

I know for a fact there are some corrupt, evil bastards out there, but I don't buy this story for a second, mainly because of the one major flaw in it.

The whole idea forces us to accept the fact that GEORGE W BUSH was SMART enough to come up with this idea! Laughing

Flamez
Hail to the King baby!

Level 16: Cursed Armor

Resident

Gems 7,228

PostFlamez Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:10 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Tandro wrote:

The whole idea forces us to accept the fact that GEORGE W BUSH was SMART enough to come up with this idea! Laughing

Thats only if you believe G.W.Bush was in charge for 8 years Wink

Joined TE on May 30, 2002, 2:26am!
Yeah, beat that.

I'm hot stuff.

http://terraearth.proboards.com - Original TE forums.
http://www.facebook.com/lochy - I gots facebook! yay for social networking?
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:23 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Flamez wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:

OH SNAP. Surprised

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:56 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

tay120n64 wrote:
Flamez wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:

OH SNAP. Surprised

Okay, but there's not really mastermind material anywhere in our government is there?

Dick Cheney's who idea of an assassination attempt is a hunting accident.

Colin Powell, who I'm pretty sure got his general's stars by turning in enough box tops.

Tom Lehrer, from It Makes a Fellow Proud To Be a Soldier wrote:

Our lieutenant is the up-and-coming type.
Played with soldiers as a boy you just can bet.
It is written in the stars,
he will get his Captain's Bars,
but he hasn't got enough box tops yet.

[Edit: Just so you know where I got the idea, lol]

Condolezza Rice, who I wanted to win in 2008, because I wanted her to be the first Black and Woman president to be a big "in yo face" to the Democrats.

SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:14 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Everytime I've looked for Loose Change: Final Cut part one I cannot view it. At first, it said there was content in their that barred it from being viewed in the United States. Then, it said there is copyright material in the video that cannot be viewed. If someone could find me a legit copy, I'd be greatful.

And in my opinion, George W Bush was never in charge in the first place, Jason. We was merely a figure head of an evil syndicate bent on world domination. Very Happy

Realistically, though, I've always felt something was wrong about that day. One of the other pieces of "evidence" that is shown in Loose Change also included a normal resident, who collected some of the powder blown into her apartment. If memory serves, she said there were weird, red flakes in it. She had it analyzed by a scientist, and this scientist said the powder was a mix of building debris and the chemical makeup of explosives. Is this definitive proof? No, there are many ways you can spin this, and I don't take it as absolute fact.

Now, do I necessarily believe everything this video says? No. Especially the earlier versions, that included such "evidence" that suggested 9 of 15 terrorists were not dead, and in fact were still very much alive, but never showed any proof to that statement.

One of the more impossible things from that day included the passport one of the terrorists somehow managing to be ejected from the plane fell thousands of feet to the ground, with minimal damage. Can you straight face tell me a passport was blown out of an exploding plane and it didn't burn up? I find that one really hard to believe.

Like I said, I don't believe 9/11 was an inside job. But I feel the "US Military Machine" is keeping some of the truth from us. What it is, I'm not sure. This is just another one of those events, like the JFK assassination, that will be questioned for all eternity.
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:58 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Everytime I've looked for Loose Change: Final Cut part one I cannot view it. At first, it said there was content in their that barred it from being viewed in the United States. Then, it said there is copyright material in the video that cannot be viewed. If someone could find me a legit copy, I'd be greatful.

If it's a DMCA violation, then it is right to be illegal. Of course I think the DMCA is a bunch of bullshit anyways.

Quote:

And in my opinion, George W Bush was never in charge in the first place, Jason. We was merely a figure head of an evil syndicate bent on world domination. Very Happy

This generations Rufus Shinra... only with the brains of Heidegger.

Quote:

Realistically, though, I've always felt something was wrong about that day. One of the other pieces of "evidence" that is shown in Loose Change also included a normal resident, who collected some of the powder blown into her apartment. If memory serves, she said there were weird, red flakes in it. She had it analyzed by a scientist, and this scientist said the powder was a mix of building debris and the chemical makeup of explosives. Is this definitive proof? No, there are many ways you can spin this, and I don't take it as absolute fact.

The cashier at the 7-11 is not a scientist, lol. And besides which I find these circumstances highly suspicious. If the red flakes were part of an explosive compound they would have been reduced to cinders. If you want to try the home version, get some firecrackers.

Quote:

Now, do I necessarily believe everything this video says? No. Especially the earlier versions, that included such "evidence" that suggested 9 of 15 terrorists were not dead, and in fact were still very much alive, but never showed any proof to that statement.

Hey if our government hid the fact that they murdered these sons of bitches, I won't loose any sleep. I'd have shot them myself.

Quote:

One of the more impossible things from that day included the passport one of the terrorists somehow managing to be ejected from the plane fell thousands of feet to the ground, with minimal damage. Can you straight face tell me a passport was blown out of an exploding plane and it didn't burn up? I find that one really hard to believe.

Well ironically I have my passport right here with me. I'd have to get a better understanding of the circumstances. I know that the passport's ID segment is like plastic or something to make it flame-resistant, but if the rest of the book wasn't damaged then you may have something here. Also it depends on what was protecting this passport, like if it was in a bag or carrying case.

ALSO: My biggest issue is, supposing this was a coverup or conspiracy, what is the motivation? I'll tell you what, it sure as hell wasn't oil. Afghanistan has FAR LESS oil reserves than the United States.

It would have made more sense to come up with a cock-and-bull story about Saddam Hussein and simply invade Iraq which is full of oil, then attempting an essentially impromptu demolition of a variety of US sites.

Also when are these explosives supposed to have been planted? Are you telling me people wouldn't know about it?

And don't give me the Marvin Bush nonsense, that was just completely made up.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Debate Island All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: