TerraEarth Forums

TerraEarth:Absolute Discussion topic.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Fan Made Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Manibrandr System
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:46 pm   Post subject: TerraEarth:Absolute Discussion topic. Reply with quote

Talk about the game here! Who here is playing the game? Where are you at right now? What storyline are you playing? Got any questions or feedback? Post them here!

I am currently playing the revenge storyline and here's how far I am, taken straight from my backloggery.

[Revenge] Beaten Malizzo, killed Jing Yung, saved the Miners, got 4 rainbow diamonds, heading towards Tiamat.

I have to say, the addition of the ATB really helped this game. Also, kicking Jing Yung's ass at level 18 is fairly challenging. The dungeon design is honestly pretty lackluster though, but here's hoping that the next game will be better. Very Happy
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:54 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey you're my co-developer for a reason. Although I think you'll be impressed with the changes I've made to the final dungeon. If nothing else at least it's an improvement on what it was.

On that note, Valerie Valens is now officially part of the TE:B design team and she will probably be designing the maps, at least on paper if not in the actual game.

And of course, her musical talent will still be welcome! Very Happy

There's a discussion idea. How about props on Valerie Valens music? It makes mine look poor and completely blows away the RTP crap. Smile

Rest in peace, old avatar.
Freedan

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:35 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only played the Save the World scenario so far (and haven't finished yet). It's been a busy week or so, and I've spent most of the little free time I've had either with my gf, or catching up on some much-needed sleep.

I'm supposed to head off to Shia now. Before that, I'm looking around for anything else I haven't done. I've finished the Guild quests, and I'm looking to take on Riverson a second time (I was woefully underleveled the first time).

Then there's the Tower of Babel to explore, but I'll need to massively grind before I can do that. I went in just a bit to see what was coming, and the first fight with Malizzo's Chaos form was a bitch. I imagine it'll only get worse from there.

I'll see about getting some more time in soon, but Mario Galaxy 2 is on the way, so that may interfere. Very Happy

Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:59 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Tandro wrote:
Hey you're my co-developer for a reason. Although I think you'll be impressed with the changes I've made to the final dungeon. If nothing else at least it's an improvement on what it was.

I am looking forward to it. Very Happy

Quote:
There's a discussion idea. How about props on Valerie Valens music? It makes mine look poor and completely blows away the RTP crap. Smile

Well your stuff is pretty good as well, the only thing is that the sound mastering of my tracks and your tracks are completely different. Which is why I am thinking of sending you the finished MIDIs for you to arrange and master for TE:B.
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:29 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

That's actually a pretty good idea.

arkisdabomb
Level 9: Sabre Dog

Gems 2,148

Postarkisdabomb Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:56 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

So, my internet went down, and I had a lot of time on my hands. I beat the Revenge storyline and literally did everything you can do in the Save the World storyline.

A couple glitches I found while playing:

When I did the initial playthrough with the Save the World, I started on random encounters, but I was literally getting into a fight like, every third step. So I switched to on map faction. Now, the glitch is that the enemies appeared on the map, but I was still getting random battles.

also, it's pretty much impossible to start the Ultimate Treasure storyline on Moderator, cause the prologue fight will pwn you.

Overall though, great game, love the music (I'm using Intergral) and looking forward to the sequel.
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:48 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody still playing? I just opened the interdimensional store, so you can now purchase cheat codes!

Freedan

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:38 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Mario Galaxy 2 has commandeered my playing time.

But I'll get back to it sooner or later. Cool Guy

arkisdabomb

Gems 2,148

Postarkisdabomb Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:58 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I still have it laying around. I may pick it up now that I can get the cheat codes.
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:22 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

arkisdabomb wrote:
I still have it laying around. I may pick it up now that I can get the cheat codes.

In TerraEarth, first ju get the gems, then ju get the cheat codes, then ju get the Congraturations at the end.

arkisdabomb

Gems 2,148

Postarkisdabomb Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:29 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't exactly need the cheat codes, at least not for the "Save the World" campaign. I already got everyone to lvl 100. Cause I'm awesome like that :3
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:13 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

arkisdabomb wrote:
I don't exactly need the cheat codes, at least not for the "Save the World" campaign. I already got everyone to lvl 100. Cause I'm awesome like that :3

For real?! I'm the developer and I've never done that! Eek!

arkisdabomb

Gems 2,148

Postarkisdabomb Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:40 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

when I say 100 I mean 99 of course >.>

I managed to beat the super mode Boxxle when I was around level 65 or so. It took me about an hour of straight playing to do @.@
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:41 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember seeing Boxxy at a lower level (High 30's) and beating him lol.
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Really the big problem is that a lot of the super-power monsters are more like endurance tests than actual challenges. Another problem I need to fix in the sequel.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Fan Made Games All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: