TerraEarth Forums

TerraEarth: Fallen (Fallen Server)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Contests and Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chicken
manifested spam

Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 7,352

Postchicken Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:28 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

yea, lets check this guy out

winner of the following awards:

Biggest Spammer
Most Annoying Poster
the Pie Award Very Happy
Funniest Poster

posting more than one exclamation mark is a sign for mental disturbtion...

yay for jase Very Happy
EverPhoenix
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:37 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree. in absence of anything more fun to do, i shall follow along.
Level 10: Dark Bat

Gems 71,096

PostNurdof Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:27 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I think I'm going to go with Chicken and EverPhoenix to check this guy out. He acts weird, and I want to see what the problem is.
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:09 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation psychokind:

Malizzo Island looks worse than ever before. The barren wastelands are even moreso, and the looming Darkwood Manor seems to be even more haunted surrounded by the dead lands.

You enter the manor cautiously, unsure of what to expect from the abode of one of the planet's guardians.

You hear a haunting melody, seeming to lure you in. It leads you through the halls and passages of the manor.

In a large ballroom, you see a woman completely engulfed in flame. She sits on a hovering throne made of ash and magma. This must be Malizzo, the elemental of fire.

"So you have come, Agent of Dark. Or perhaps a more accurate term would be Arashi's Puppet."

"I will gladly serve the man who will be the God of the New Era," psychokind nods.

"Ah, but are you content merely to serve him? I can see the treachery in your heart. You grow weary of being a servant, and desire to hold the leash yourself," Malizzo nods.

"You speak of puppets, when you are nothing more than an outmoded and obsolete remnant of the world that used to be. My master has destroyed it and revealed this world for what it truly is. Now, give me the Lithograph."

Malizzo laughs. "You are rather amusing. To assume that I would simply hand over the Lithograph. Prepare yourself, fool. I will show you what it means to challenge and Elemental."

You hear your master's voice. Do not take this one lightly, psychokind. I shall send two Agents of Darkness to assist you on the battlefield, but make all the preparations you need.

<<prepare yourself for the fight with Malizzo.>>

---

Exclamation Everphoenix/ Chicken/ Nurdof/ Metall Ark

The door leading into the Seaside Cave was locked. Nurdof knocked on the door.

"Seamus! Open up you old fool!" Nurdof calls.

There was no answer.

"Maybe he's not home?" Metall Ark asked.

There was the sound of a lock clicking and the door opened. An old man with a long white beard opened the door.

"Pub is closed. You boys can go home now," Seamus hissed.

"We want to know what's going on," EverPhoenix asked.

"And what business is that of yours! Now go away!" Seamus shouted.

Seamus slammed the door in their face and locked it again.

"Friendly chap," Chicken sighs. "What now?"

"Well we could try to break in later on tonight," Metall Ark suggests.

"I don't know, I think we should try and hit him at his source. Let's talk to people around town about what he's up to," Nurdof suggests.

"You know I bet the Brewmaster's Guild might know something about this. We should find a Guild Member and ask them what's going on. I know that the guild meets in Itory," EverPhoenix adds.

Rest in peace, old avatar.
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:00 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

"Fire as an enemy is always convenient. Let's get it on!"

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:36 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

alternatively, i could just blast his door down. ill yell something of the sort, implying that if he doesn't do some talking, his door is going to be in several pieces, and good for nothing but driftwood.

if he's making such a profit from his pub, he'll be able to replace it easily enough.

"if you dont open up, ill open the damn door!"
manifested spam

Resident

Gems 7,352

Postchicken Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:58 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

i was thinking of the same thing but i wouldnt be strong enough to do it anyway Very Happy so nurdof was the first, who came into my mind, if he can, he should be the one kicking open the door (or breaking it with his axe).

why? well, he and this seamus ( Exclamation whos name always reminds me of metroid Very Happy) apparently arent strangers so there's less personal harm done. we're just the backup.

Biggest Spammer
Most Annoying Poster
the Pie Award Very Happy
Funniest Poster

yay for jase Very Happy
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:53 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

but i can talk the door into flying off its hinges... with FIRE! its so much more fun that way
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:43 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation since I derped my way out of responding before (sorry about that), lets try to do something in an exhausted state of mind. At least I'm not falling asleep at the computer this time. Exclamation

"Yeah, sure. Fine. As much as I'm not thrilled to be working with... them, I'd rather kick the ass of the guy who decided he wanted to be a god." With a sigh, Raini looked to Jason and Freedan. "I'm sure we'll work just fine together."

Well, more like she'd make sure they did.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Nurdof

Gems 71,096

PostNurdof Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:15 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

If you think about it, getting all the information required is a good thing to know what this guy is up to and the question being why he's been acting so strange lately. Not only that, but the information that we're probably going to receive might convince him to open his door and talk to us about it. So, I say we head up and talk to the Guild about this person.

If he still doesn't open his door ... well, we'll get to that part soon enough. Very Happy
chicken
manifested spam

Resident

Gems 7,352

Postchicken Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:17 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

on the other hand: he knows we're here so maybe he'll try to escape. we need some time to gather that information; probably enough time to let him get away with all his stuff. i say: we ram open that door NOW and question him. im pretty sure he's gonna talk with poison ivy in a bleeding wound...

Biggest Spammer
Most Annoying Poster
the Pie Award Very Happy
Funniest Poster

yay for jase Very Happy
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:46 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

i stand by my decision to blow his door off its hinges
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:39 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation psychokind:

MALIZZO, ELEMENT OF FIRE
HP: 2500

VS.

HP: 32
MP: 37

ATK: 15
DEF: 24 (Fine Mail)
MAG: 45 (Holy Staff)
EVA: 18

AGI: 11
CHA: 14
LCK: 15

Inventory
Weapon: Holy Staff (+16 MAG)
Armor: Fine Mail (+8 DEF)
Items: Hi-Potions (5), Ether(5)
Key Items: None
Data Disks: Minimaly

Combat Options

SPECIAL: Hope Shatter (Removes Beneficial Spells)

A) Attack
B) Luck Shot (10 MP, 1d50 damage)
C) Magic Missile (4 MP, Deal MAG + 2d6 damage)
D) Snowball (6 MP, Deal MAG + 3d6 ice damage)
E) Focus (Double MAG until end of Battle Event)
F) Use Items
G) Retreat

Non-Combat Bonuses
Double AP (Double AP at the end of each battle)

---

HAMMERIT
HP: 45

---

MUERTE

---

DARK SAMURAI

---

Malizzo casts Frost Deflector!
Malizzo is impervious to Frost Damage!

"What?!" Psychokind shouts in anger.

"Fear not, my child," Arashi explains. "When this happens, the power you use to destroy the Paling can also be used to remove this effect!"

---

Exclamation Freedan/ Rainichan:

The heat of the Nazca Desert was immense.

"You know, this use to be a verdant plain, or so it says," Jason explained. "But then again, how much of what was written can we really trust?"

"If you don't mind it's a tad hot for theological discussion," Rainichan sighed, fanning herself with her hand.

"Well we should have one I think," Freedan offered. "After all we're looking for a place that by all rights should not exist. What else does that little book of yours say?"

"'The Chariot of the Gods'," Jason says, offering the book to Freedan. "It says that there are tons of paintings on the ground. Rocks are placed at key points that coincide with the constellations that they represent."

"We're coming up on Ursa Major," Rainichan explained. "Does that help?"

"Hmm..." Jason looked down on the sands ahead of them. "We need to head south a bit."

"Why?" Raini asked.

"According to this book," Freedan added. "We're looking for the constellation Cygnus."

After a short hike south bound, they finally found the pattern of the swan, Cygnus.

Jason looked up to the sky ruefully. "Fantastic. That's the best non-existant place I've ever seen. Should we take a picture first or do you want to just pack up and head back."

"Come on now, we've barely even looked," Freedan chided.

"The place is called the Sky Garden. It's not going to be buried," Jason pointed out.

"What about that book? Does it offer any clues?" Raini asked.

"It says that we should find the place where the calamity occured," Freedan entomed.

"Which is where?" Jason asked. He marched along the left foot. "Based on the size of this place, that could be anywhere." He sat down in the joint of the left foot. "This is a hopeless endeavor."

All of a sudden, there was a bright flash of light and Jason dissapeared in a streak of light heading far up into the sky.

"Well, I'd say that's our entrance," KaleFlame exclaimed.

Raini, KaleFlame and Freedan stepped on the joint and they too shot into the sky.

They landed a few feet away from Jason, who was still sitting on the ground scratching his head.

"Well now, this is certainly different," KaleFlame said, admiring the ornate garden.

Jason stood up. "Yeah. Okay looks like I owe you guys a coke."

"Look!" Raini cried, pointing above them.

High above the main Garden was a miniature garden. A woman made entirely of concentrated wind and cloud was smiling down on them.

"That must be Tiamat," KaleFlame said.

"We're not getting to her until we can cross that gap," Jason pointed out a large gap between a central walkway and the stairwell leading to Tiamat's Garden.

"Four crysal orbs," Freedan said, reading the book. "We need four crystal balls to bridge that gap. It will create the path for us."

"Well there are four paths. You two choose which ones you want and we'll take the other two."

PATH 1: RED
6 rooms
50% Encounter
25% Gems
25% Treasure

PATH 2: BLUE
5 rooms
25% Encounter
50% Treasure
25% Trap

PATH 3: GREEN
6 rooms
50% Trap
50% Treasure

PATH 4: YELLOW
7 rooms
50% Gems
50% Encounter

---

Exclamation EverPhoenix/ Metall Ark/ Nurdof/ Chicken:

"Open up you old coot!" EverPhoenix shouts.

"Leave me be!" Seamus demands.

"Fine, we have to do this the hard way," EverPhoenix curses. He traces a line of fire along the hinges with his hand and the door blasts open, sending wood flying in every direction.

"My door! What are you punks doing?!" Seamus cursed.

But the curses were punctuated by a loud shriek from the back of the cave.

A woman came running out of the back of the cavern. Only it wasn't a woman... it had the wings and beak of an eagle.

"Harpies?" Nurdof asked.

"Seamus! What are you doing? Breeding monsters back there?" Chicken demanded.

"I had no choice. The Borgan Crime Syndicate got to me early. They provided me with the alcohol and they use my cave to rebuild an army of their minions!" Seamus cried.

There was an even louder roar than that from the back of the cave. The Harpy flew out the door past Chicken.

"Dragons?" Metall Ark asked.

"Just one. But it is not ready yet. Still an infant. If you hurry you can destroy it!" Seamus pleaded.

"Quick to betray your master aren't we?" Nurdof asked.

"They're out of control. I thought if I shut down for a few hours I could contain the outbreak! Please, forgive me!" Seamus begged.

"Let's double-check our gear," Metall Ark said. "Even a newborn dragon will still be a tough customer."

EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:00 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

im good to go. any elemental affinities i should know about for harpies/dragons? i mean, ive always known dragons to be weak to ice, but if this isnt the case, it could be a grand waste of mana.
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:24 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

According to TE Lore (as it is with most fantasy) Dragons are one of the supremest of beings. Lesser Dragons, Greater Dragons and Elder Dragons are the three categorizations I use (Draconis Minor, Draconis Major and Draconis Superior in scientific terms).

Lesser Dragons have elemental weaknesses and strengths. Greater Dragons have no elemental weakness and elemental damage is halved. Elder Dragons are immune to all but non-elemental attacks.

The enemy you are about to fight is a newborn Greater Dragon.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Contests and Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 3 of 16

Jump to: