TerraEarth Forums

Xenosaga episode 25... wait? What the hell?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark Samurai
Level 8: Amarante

Gems 500

PostDark Samurai Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:50 am   Post subject: Xenosaga episode 25... wait? What the hell? Reply with quote

Any one here played any of the 2 Xenosaga games or Xenogears? These games are crazy deep in the story line and the theories connecting them will be insane until we find out the truth. So any one lost or confused on how they connect? need help in the game? Got a crazy theory to suggest? Do it here.
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:57 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

The Cathedral. Very Happy Can't beat the boss at the end. Damn boss. Mad

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Dark Samurai

Gems 500

PostDark Samurai Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:02 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

At the end of the first one??? I got stuck on him too. Than I stoped being a wuss and started fighting the enemies and leveling up Laughing , then Found out that the shop had armor for sell Duh! Duh! Duh! Banging Head
Some how I went through the whole game without upgrading armor for my main charecters (Ziggy, chaos, Jr.). I've never been more embaressed in my life of playing video games.
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:06 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the main characters I use are Shion, KOS-MOS (cause KOS-MOS is hawt ^^) and chaos. I hate those enemies in there, and it's hard for me to backtrack to the shop. Mad

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Dark Samurai

Gems 500

PostDark Samurai Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:11 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I played through the game up to that point than I had to take it back. Then rented it almost a year later and beat it Tongue out That was the stupidest thing I've ever done... with the exception of not buying armor for my main charecters Laughing Banging Head

I always tried to run from those monsters because they were so hard and annoying. After playing that game through to that point I was getting tired of fighting.
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:13 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Since fighting the Gnosis is the most annoying thing about the first game. Banging Head

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
Dark Samurai

Gems 500

PostDark Samurai Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:16 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

It is so annoying! One good tip is give everyone a healing spell that heals all, extensive items for healing and the like, stuff you proubly already know though...
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:27 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I try... Very Happy I try to get as many healing stuffs as possible too.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
Dark Samurai

Gems 500

PostDark Samurai Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 3:36 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

once you can fight the normal enemies like they are nothing than you should be close to being ready... also take a couple practice fights with the boss make a list mental or otherwise of his moves and the affect they have, get a tally of his life and keep track of the damage you give him with each attack(it makes it easier to acheive your goal when you can see how close it is), upgrade all your favorite techs to maximum power and experiment with them to find out which ones hit the hardest and hae the most effect on the boss. Stat increasing magic was a lifsaver for me in the final boss fight. Other than that... I can't think of any thing else...sorry I have not played it for a couple of months.
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:50 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate trying to level up though. Sad Especially in Star Ocean 2... damn those bosses in the Fienal! Mad

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
Dark Samurai

Gems 500

PostDark Samurai Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:56 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Star Ocean 2... great times, great times. I never did like taking up those leveling up quests, it just gets so boring.

A good trick that I am the only one to discover is the two level up trick in SO2. You will need the following:
1. Forged medals (at least one)
2. Dream braclet

Equip the Dream braclet(on the charecter nedded to level up) than use forged medals on the same charecter, then when their exp. reads 1 take off the dream braclet and then it should read 0. Then get in a fight, win, gain 2 levels. Very useful Cool Guy
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:32 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Now if only I could get those two things needed. Very Happy

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
Dark Samurai

Gems 500

PostDark Samurai Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:29 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

It's annoying trying to get those forged medals, It's such a rare chance to make those.
Level 7: Raiden

Level 7: Raiden

Gems 1,022

PostPaGaN3l3m3nts Posted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

In Xenosaga, I was progressing fine through the game, but it was gradually getting harder and harder... Then I got Shion's full mecha spell, and the game became a complete joke... The last boss was the only thing it didn't kill right away...
My progress through Xenosaga 2 (which is not very good imo), has been halted by the death of my PS2. However, my party for it has been primarily KOS-MOS, Jin, and Junior, just because Jin and KOS-MOS have high HP and can both Air opponents, all 3 of them can hit aired opponents. I choose Junior because he's the only one other than Jin and KOS-MOS that can hit aired opponents AND use both high and low attacks, unlike the other projectile users, Shion and MOMO. So, my team selection is entirely based around being able to do excruciatingly long combos.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: