TerraEarth Forums

Chit-Chat Version 1.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:51 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Time Crash-- I mean, Forum Crash didn't happen? Probably double what I am now, yeah.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Flamez
Hail to the King baby!

Level 16: Cursed Armor

Resident

Gems 7,228

PostFlamez Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:52 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

inferiare wrote:
If the Time Crash-- I mean, Forum Crash didn't happen? Probably double what I am now, yeah.

Id be well over 1000 Laughing

Was so much more active in the early days.

Joined TE on May 30, 2002, 2:26am!
Yeah, beat that.

I'm hot stuff.

http://terraearth.proboards.com - Original TE forums.
http://www.facebook.com/lochy - I gots facebook! yay for social networking?
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

In the process of moving, I always hate moving- so much work to be done yet. We can't even move into the place until the current residents leave the house.

Alot of stuff going on, just trying to process it all.
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
EverPhoenix
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:50 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

hey raini, you still play magic?
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:28 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I do! I've been buying a ton of old booster packs off of one of the biggest sellers here in the states. Currently building two EDH decks, actually.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:23 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

what generals? i just finished building a couple of standard decks, dont know how good theyll be.

im soon going to work on my third edh deck, general will be kaalia. fourth will be riku.
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:12 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

My current generals are: Mayael (my first ever EDH), Lin Vala, Braids (blue since Batshit Braids is banned as a general), Geth, and Galina. Galina is tons of fun when I can pull off the combo and not be stopped in taking everyone's generals for myself. Very Happy

I'm currently getting the cards for a Masako the Humorless deck (Flash and tapped creatures can block as if they weren't tapped), and my Tolsimir deck is in the process of getting the right cards into the deck list, the same with Fumiko the Lowblood. I've got a list of cards I need to get for generals as well at the moment, or where I have the card and just haven't started building. Autumn Willow and Eladamri are in those categories, and I'm planning a Kaervek deck... at some point.

Yeah, EDH is what I play most. Very Happy I'd like to make a Kaalia deck, and my boyfriend has a damn good Riku deck. He pretty much combined his old Momir Vig deck into it, so he copies a bunch of crazy cards and just overruns everyone. He makes the scary decks. He had Iname, Death Aspect (I think he tore it apart, even if he won easily with it), Slivers, and Kresh are the three that most people go "...oh damn it" when they see them being pulled out to be played. Laughing

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

i know a few people with really insane decks. one guy has a rhys the redeemed deck who just shreds up. uses humility and mirari's wake. and token generation. just wins.
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:58 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, one of the guys we play with has a crazy Rhys the Redeemed deck. He uses Parallel Lives and doubles tokens, then drops an Eldrazi Monument down so everything is indestructable, has flying, and it's ridiculous.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:54 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

that reminds me, i need to get one of those monuments, while they are cheap.

my teysa edh deck is going to need it. (my other deck atm is kraj, and that is going to get more creatures... like vorinclex and jin)
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:26 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one in my no-longer-standard elf deck. That deck was crazy - 2 Nissa Revane, a bunch of legal elves including Llanowar Elves and Nissa's...Guard or whatever they are (my brain is not recalling the name atm), land, and 1 Eldrazi Monument. Drop down the Monument, drop a Nissa, pop a bunch of elves, swing = profit.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:20 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a deck that does almost exactly that. proxying the monuments though. it used nissa, nissa's chosen, a load of other elves (i dont have any archdruids, which would have been nice), and joraga treespeaker to hardcast emrakul. hardly ever happened though. usually it lost, or won with joraga warcallers.
Crisis Historian

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:58 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Spent the better part of five hours just now with a buddy looking at AVGN videos as well as ebay and old-school gaming sites. I'm planning some purchases for the future... I'm looking for copies of Mega Man 1 and 5 (Apparently the most expensive) as well as Dragon Warrior 4. I'm trying to work on completing series and such. I need to get Ikari Warriors 3 and Ninja Gaiden 3 to finish out those.

I'm working on a collectors list, which I mentioned in another post, it's a daunting and a pain in the ass, but none I've found so far have exactly what I was looking for out of a rarity list. One had good ideas but poor execution, another didn't transfer well.

Anywho, hows everyone here? Been quite quiet round these parts... not that I'm not just as guilty meself, just would like for this place to get back to the way things were. Come now, everyone, lets bring this place back! I know we're all quite busy these days, but lets not let this place go into the dark regions of the interwebs. I'll try to do my part by posting some more stuff... I've got a few things I've been working on here and there that I mean to post here.
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:52 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

@SBiF:

Wish you would have said something two months ago. We had multiple copies of all 6 Mega Man games. PM me a list of games you want, and you can mail me a check and I can ship you the games, if you like.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:39 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

tay120n64 wrote:
@SBiF:

Wish you would have said something two months ago. We had multiple copies of all 6 Mega Man games. PM me a list of games you want, and you can mail me a check and I can ship you the games, if you like.

Well unfortunately I'm going to have to wait at least a month before I have a little extra spending cash... that said, I am looking for a copy of Zelda 1 in the grey cart for a friend... how much would that run me?
This User Has Completed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 22 of 23

Jump to: