TerraEarth Forums

What's Your Desktop Background?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Spam Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:44 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

psychokind wrote:
yay star trek! what's the large one? is it the enterprise E from "first contact"?

The largest one is Enterprise D from TNG series and Generations. The ship above that is the Enterprise E.

I like even the NX-01 is there, if being really small.
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:14 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yomi's Evil Twin Intern wrote:
Formerly, I used my big "Gaia's Army Outwalk The Fireball" commission as my desktop wallpaper, for many months.

Just other day though, I decided to switch it, and "borrowed" this picture from ICEO208 at DeviantART:

Go to http://iceo208.deviantart.com/gallery

See it there, +fav it. It is cool. Very Happy

I realize this is way past due and a total nerd thing to say, but this picture never could have possibly happened. By the time they met Neil, Seth was already long gone. Very Happy

Rest in peace, old avatar.
Ocie Denver
Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 12,559

PostOcie Denver Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:58 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

SoulBlazerFan wrote:

If Star Trek Enterpise isn't canceled and continued with new seasons, NX-01 will get a refit in Season Five; a secondary hull added to the starship which bring it closer to Constitution-class starships. There is a new 2011 Starships of the Line will have a picture of refitted NX-01.
NX-01 Refit:

Here's a diagram on NX-01 Refit (beware its enormous size!):
http://drexfiles.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/nx01_refit_diagram_r01lo1.jpg
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:04 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Tandro wrote:
Formerly, I used my big "Gaia's Army Outwalk The Fireball" commission as my desktop wallpaper, for many months.

Just other day though, I decided to switch it, and "borrowed" this picture from ICEO208 at DeviantART:

I realize this is way past due and a total nerd thing to say, but this picture never could have possibly happened. By the time they met Neil, Seth was already long gone. Very Happy

I realise that this is also a totally nerdy thing to say, but the first time I saw this picture and BEFORE I even decided to borrow it for my desktop wallpaper, that was the very first thing I thought about it too!

Very Happy Razz Very Happy
Crisis Historian

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:37 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathpit wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:

If Star Trek Enterpise isn't canceled and continued with new seasons, NX-01 will get a refit in Season Five; a secondary hull added to the starship which bring it closer to Constitution-class starships. There is a new 2011 Starships of the Line will have a picture of refitted NX-01.
NX-01 Refit:

The image didn't work...

They didn't change the design of the NX-01, if I remember correctly, for the last episodes, "These are the voyages" which was set years after the end of the previous episode...
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

Ocie Denver
Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 12,559

PostOcie Denver Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:20 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Deathpit wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:

NX-01 Refit:

The image didn't work...

They didn't change the design of the NX-01, if I remember correctly, for the last episodes, "These are the voyages" which was set years after the end of the previous episode...

The image worked fine for me. If you can't see the image, go to http://drexfiles.wordpress.com/ and search for "NX-01". That website is Doug Drexler's blog. He is known for his works in few Star Trek series like DS9 and Voyager.

As for Enterprise's final episode, the producers has plans for NX-01 refit and more stories but they had no choices but forced to end the tv show with the episode. Aw, I wish people who give an axe on Star Trek series could go to Bojaron Hell for eternity life. I personally blame on Smallville for stealing the attention from Enterprise. They both aired on same time in different channels.
The Koholint Knight

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:49 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

This seems like a bad time to say that I used to be a huge Smallville fan.

And so, I'm going to say it anyway. Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:12 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

tay120n64 wrote:
This seems like a bad time to say that I used to be a huge Smallville fan.

And so, I'm going to say it anyway. Very Happy

i enjoyed it up until the point where main focus went to relationships instead of clark kicking ass
Crisis Historian

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:04 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathpit wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Deathpit wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:

NX-01 Refit:

The image didn't work...

The image worked fine for me. If you can't see the image, go to http://drexfiles.wordpress.com/ and search for "NX-01". That website is Doug Drexler's blog. He is known for his works in few Star Trek series like DS9 and Voyager.

As for Enterprise's final episode, the producers has plans for NX-01 refit and more stories but they had no choices but forced to end the tv show with the episode. Aw, I wish people who give an axe on Star Trek series could go to Bojaron Hell for eternity life. I personally blame on Smallville for stealing the attention from Enterprise. They both aired on same time in different channels.

Laughing I actually love Smallville. I've only recently started getting into Enterprise- I have a thing about watches TV shows after they have ended, or are coming to a close.

Everphoenix: The relationship aspect has ALWAYS been there. IT as all, LANA THIS AND LANA that. Now it's Lois this and Lois that. Thing is, Erica Durance is a far better actress than Kristen Kruek, and I actually love her Lois Lane.

Clarks actually become quite the badass last year. With the exception of the "Neo-look" his fight at the end of the season VS General Zod was actually pretty good. And, the fact that next season will feature Darkseid is something to look forward to. Very Happy

Any old Smallvile fans: At least check out Absolute Justice if you can. Believe it or not, the one character whom I assumed would be lame, Dr. Fate, was one of the best superhero appearances on the show, as was Hawkman.

Deathpit: Personally, I don't blame Smallville- it only tuned in roughly 4 million viewers a week, which is a drop in the bucket compared to shows like, say, Lost, who also aired at that timeslot. Alot of people blame franchise fatigue. (Let us not forget- when Enterprise was cancelled, Trek shows continuously aired for over 18 years) Personally, I've actually found I like Enterprise better than Voyager or DS9.
This User Has Completed

Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:21 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

The derailment is strong in this one Plotting

Of course it's actually derailing from a derailment.

TerraEarth should not run a railroad company.

EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:38 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

SoulBlazerFan wrote:

Everphoenix: The relationship aspect has ALWAYS been there. IT as all, LANA THIS AND LANA that. Now it's Lois this and Lois that. Thing is, Erica Durance is a far better actress than Kristen Kruek, and I actually love her Lois Lane.

but before that was a side story to the main asskicking and belle reve (sp?) villains. the later ones had the relationship aspect as the main story, which isnt what i watched smallville for. it was nice as an extra, but not as a driving storyline.
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:44 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

SoulBlazerFan wrote:
psychokind wrote:
yay star trek! what's the large one? is it the enterprise E from "first contact"?

The largest one is Enterprise D from TNG series and Generations. The ship above that is the Enterprise E.

thanks Smile I always thought the E would be the bigger one, since it's newer. but on star trek wiki they say it's smaller but more heavily armed.
Sent by The Master

Level 9: Sabre Dog

Level 9: Sabre Dog

Gems 5,959

PostNoZKeY Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Tandro wrote:

I realise that this is also a totally nerdy thing to say, but the first time I saw this picture and BEFORE I even decided to borrow it for my desktop wallpaper, that was the very first thing I thought about it too!

Very Happy Razz Very Happy

SPOILER: this picture could have happened after dark gaia's death, when the new world is created... isn't that pretty obvious? Seth and everyone is here so they could meet Neil again.

BTW: i think i already said this but, THIS PICTURE IS AWESOME Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

EDIT: and my actual wallpaper: http://www.kawapaper.com/d/9797-3/Kawapaper_Code_Geass_0000077_1280x768.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Windows Live Messenger
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:21 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

@NoZKey: Dude, I never took notice of your sig. That is badass. Made one of my own. Very Happy

And totally leveled up yours, no doubt.

Miss Prime Blue
Prime Blue

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Resident

Gems 3,213

PostMiss Prime Blue Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:49 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this one.

People live on because they forget about unpleasant things.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Spam Central All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: