TerraEarth Forums

Quote Box Spam Glory
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Spam Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Freedan
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:34 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yomi's Evil Twin Intern wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
tay120n64 wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen we have reached the breach. Previous quotes are now being cut off. I'd like to thank you all for participating in this board experiment.

Now, let's start another Quote Box tunnel, but it must literally be quotes from movies, games, music or other media.

I shall start with:

"Kenny you better stop being so poor or I'm gonna have to start huckin' rocks at you."

Peter: This reminds me of that time you tried to drill a hole in your head.
Egon: It would've worked if you hadn't tried to stop me.

"I'll leave you here under the watchful eyes of God. I'll be watching too in case God is too busy making tornadoes or not existing."
-Homer

Ted: All we are is dust in the wind, dude.
Bill: ::Picks up dirt:: Dust. ::Blows out of hand:: Wind.
Ted: ::Points to Confucious:: Dude.

"When the going gets tough, the harder they fall." -- Launchpad -- DuckTales

Leonardo: When I say "duck"...
Michaelangelo: We quack?!
Leonardo: We duck!

"It's like theres a gravity around you. All the stupid and inane things in the world seem to pull toward you." TCOITE Part 2 (Figured this works here too, right?)

Jasper steps out of the freezer in front of a gobsmacked Apu.
Jasper: Moon pie....what a time to live in. *Ambles off slowly*

Obi-Wan: "These aren't the droids you're looking for."
Stormtrooper: "These aren't the droids we're looking for."

SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:25 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Freedan wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
tay120n64 wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen we have reached the breach. Previous quotes are now being cut off. I'd like to thank you all for participating in this board experiment.

Now, let's start another Quote Box tunnel, but it must literally be quotes from movies, games, music or other media.

I shall start with:

"Kenny you better stop being so poor or I'm gonna have to start huckin' rocks at you."

"I'll leave you here under the watchful eyes of God. I'll be watching too in case God is too busy making tornadoes or not existing."
-Homer

"It's like theres a gravity around you. All the stupid and inane things in the world seem to pull toward you." TCOITE Part 2 (Figured this works here too, right?)

Honest question; anyone seen a recent uprisal of the use of the term "Hot Carl" as well as it's two derivatives, Warm and Cold Carls?
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
Freedan

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:24 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Freedan wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
tay120n64 wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:

I shall start with:

-Homer

Honest question; anyone seen a recent uprisal of the use of the term "Hot Carl" as well as it's two derivatives, Warm and Cold Carls?

Exclamation No, but now 'Hot Carl' is all I can think of. Thanks. Neutral

On topic:

Electrode, Diglett, Nidoran, Mankey, Venusaur, Rattata, Fearow, Pidgey, Seaking, Jolteon, Dragonite, Gastly, Ponyta, Vaporeon, Poliwrath, Butterfree

Venomoth, Poliwag, Nidorino, Golduck, Ivysaur, Grimer, Victreebel, Moltres, Nidoking, Farfetch'd, Abra, Jigglypuff, Kingler, Rhyhorn, Clefable, Wigglytuff

Zubat, Primeape, Meowth, Onix, Geodude, Rapidash, Magneton, Snorlax, Gengar, Tangela, Goldeen, Spearow, Weezing, Seel, Gyarados, Slowbro

Kabuto, Persian, Paras, Horsea, Raticate, Magnemite, Kadabra, Weepinbell, Ditto, Cloyster, Caterpie, Sandshrew, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Golem, Pikachu

Alakazam, Doduo, Venonat, Machoke, Kangaskhan, Hypno, Electabuzz, Flareon, Blastoise, Poliwhirl, Oddish, Drowzee, Raichu, Nidoqueen, Bellsprout, Starmie

Metapod, Marowak, Kakuna, Clefairy, Dodrio, Seadra, Vileplume, Krabby, Likitung, Tauros, Weedle, Nidoran, Machop, Shellder, Porygon, Hitmonchan

Articuno, Jynx, Nidorina, Beedrill, Haunter, Squirtle, Chansey (Pokemon!), Parasect, Exeggcute, Muk, Dewgong, Pidgeotto, Lapras, Vulpix, Rhydon

Charizard, Machamp, Pinsir, Koffing, Dugtrio, Golbat, Staryu, Magikarp, Ninetales, Ekans, Omastar, Scyther, Tentacool, Dragonair, Magmar

Sandslash, Hitmonlee, Psyduck, Arkanine, Eevee, Exeggutor, Kabutops, Zapdos, Dratini, Growlithe, Mr. Mime, Cubone, Graveler, Voltorb, Gloom

Charmeleon, Wartortle, Mewtwo, Tentacruel, Aerodactyl, Omanyte, Slowpoke, Pidgeot, Arbok (that's all, folks! Cool Guy)

Exclamation Yes, I've had it memorized for years. I'm not sure if that's impressive, or sad.

Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:35 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Freedan wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Freedan wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
tay120n64 wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:

I shall start with:

-Homer

On topic:

Electrode, Diglett, Nidoran, Mankey, Venusaur, Rattata, Fearow, Pidgey, Seaking, Jolteon, Dragonite, Gastly, Ponyta, Vaporeon, Poliwrath, Butterfree

Venomoth, Poliwag, Nidorino, Golduck, Ivysaur, Grimer, Victreebel, Moltres, Nidoking, Farfetch'd, Abra, Jigglypuff, Kingler, Rhyhorn, Clefable, Wigglytuff

Zubat, Primeape, Meowth, Onix, Geodude, Rapidash, Magneton, Snorlax, Gengar, Tangela, Goldeen, Spearow, Weezing, Seel, Gyarados, Slowbro

Kabuto, Persian, Paras, Horsea, Raticate, Magnemite, Kadabra, Weepinbell, Ditto, Cloyster, Caterpie, Sandshrew, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Golem, Pikachu

Alakazam, Doduo, Venonat, Machoke, Kangaskhan, Hypno, Electabuzz, Flareon, Blastoise, Poliwhirl, Oddish, Drowzee, Raichu, Nidoqueen, Bellsprout, Starmie

Metapod, Marowak, Kakuna, Clefairy, Dodrio, Seadra, Vileplume, Krabby, Likitung, Tauros, Weedle, Nidoran, Machop, Shellder, Porygon, Hitmonchan

Articuno, Jynx, Nidorina, Beedrill, Haunter, Squirtle, Chansey (Pokemon!), Parasect, Exeggcute, Muk, Dewgong, Pidgeotto, Lapras, Vulpix, Rhydon

Charizard, Machamp, Pinsir, Koffing, Dugtrio, Golbat, Staryu, Magikarp, Ninetales, Ekans, Omastar, Scyther, Tentacool, Dragonair, Magmar

Sandslash, Hitmonlee, Psyduck, Arkanine, Eevee, Exeggutor, Kabutops, Zapdos, Dratini, Growlithe, Mr. Mime, Cubone, Graveler, Voltorb, Gloom

Charmeleon, Wartortle, Mewtwo, Tentacruel, Aerodactyl, Omanyte, Slowpoke, Pidgeot, Arbok (that's all, folks! Cool Guy)

Exclamation Yes, I've had it memorized for years. I'm not sure if that's impressive, or sad.

Digimon. Digital Monsters. Digimon are the Champions!
Change, into Digital Champions to save the Digital
World.

That's my geekiness for the day.

Rest in peace, old avatar.
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:55 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Tandro wrote:
Freedan wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Freedan wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
tay120n64 wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:

I shall start with:

-Homer

On topic:

World.

You're welcome Freedan. And a good Hot Carl day to you, sir.

(BTW- is there anyway to get back on topic in SPAM? )

Oh, amd on topic:

"Fucka you whale and FUCKA YOU DOLPHIN!"
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:03 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
Freedan wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Freedan wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
tay120n64 wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:

I shall start with:

-Homer

On topic:

World.

Oh, amd on topic:

Ohohohoho, music you say? Very Happy you brought it upon yourself. (also you ninja'd me, SBiF!)

xA harr hLYUmLYUmOrO eje/.
xA sorr kLYUvLYUr du qejyu/.
xI rre fIrIlU hIlIsUsU ayulsa dazua/.
xA harr nAtLYInO hymmnos/.
xA sorr mLYOrArA du sphaela/.
xO rre mLYOtOyOyO giz wOsLYI du giz/.
xN herr v.t. ess dazua/.
xN herr v.t. goa balduo sphaela/.

xN rre hLYImLYUmOrO a.u.k. zess quesa/.
xN rre hLYUmLYUmOrO byui q.l.s. du sechel/.
xA sorr mLYInLYUgO dn z.z.x./.
xA rre mArArA sphaela/.
xA rre mArArA balduo ouvyu sphaela/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.

xA harr hUmmOrO eje ag dazua/.
xA sorr kUvUr du qejyu dn balduo/.
xI rre cEzE fIrIlU hIlIsUsU ayulsa dazua, vega ouvyu giz sphaela/.
xA harr nAtAnO hymmnos, ut ouvyu/.
xA sorr mOrArA du daedu ag ujes/.
xA harr jOzOtO ouwua giz hymmnos/.

xA harr vIsIkI dazua/.
xA harr tAhAsA siann/.
xA harr lAkAkA maen/.
xA harr hAmmrA byui eje/.

xA rre wArAmA maen a.u.k. zess titia/.
xE rre hAkAtt nafan ouwua siann arhou/.
xA rre sEnEkk mirie, ag hEmmrA eje/.
xE rre lAnAcAaA eje/.
xA rre hLYAmLYEmLYErA sphaela/.
xA harr mLYErErA aje tafane sphaela/.

xA rre cEzE hymmnos/.
xE rre sAlE sphaela arhou/.
xE rre lAnAcAaA eje/.
xA rre hLYAmAmArA sphaela/.
xA rre cLYAzE tafane arhou hymmnos/.
xA rre yAzAtA aje tafane nEmElA sphaela/.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:25 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

inferiare wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
Freedan wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Freedan wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
tay120n64 wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:

I shall start with:

-Homer

On topic:

World.

Oh, amd on topic:

Ohohohoho, music you say? Very Happy you brought it upon yourself. (also you ninja'd me, SBiF!)

xN herr v.t. ess dazua/.

xA rre mArArA sphaela/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.

xA harr vIsIkI dazua/.
xA harr tAhAsA siann/.
xA harr lAkAkA maen/.

xE rre lAnAcAaA eje/.

xA rre cEzE hymmnos/.
xE rre lAnAcAaA eje/.

Raini: It's how I do. Very Happy That entire song translated into your Hymmnos language?

"Someone told me long ago... there's a calm before the storm... I know... It's been coming for some time." Keeping the theme of music and suchish.
This User Has Completed

inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:22 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

SoulBlazerFan wrote:
inferiare wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
Freedan wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Freedan wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
tay120n64 wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:

I shall start with:

-Homer

On topic:

World.

Oh, amd on topic:

xN herr v.t. ess dazua/.

xA rre mArArA sphaela/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.

xA harr vIsIkI dazua/.
xA harr tAhAsA siann/.
xA harr lAkAkA maen/.

xE rre lAnAcAaA eje/.

xA rre cEzE hymmnos/.
xE rre lAnAcAaA eje/.

Raini: It's how I do. Very Happy That entire song translated into your Hymmnos language?

"Someone told me long ago... there's a calm before the storm... I know... It's been coming for some time." Keeping the theme of music and suchish.

Yeah, it's from Ar tonelico II. Pastalie dialect, to be precise. It sounds so cool, but it's a bitch to learn (all those hNmNmNlN and such? emotion vowels that make it easier for the singer to bust out a song.)

Keeping up with it...

Ma num ra gyusya yor
en valwa getrra spiritum, denera walasye

Was yea ra chs gatyunla yorr na naja here,
rete hueaf dsier yorr gauzewiga

Was yea ra wael yorr zash, werlwe netvear,
gyaje guatrz gyas ween fayra

Rrha ki ra chs et bister eta meso omnis,
ruinie cupla getrra denera.

Rrha ki ra chs waath ciel, pak celetille frawr,
li mea meo en kil yorr

Rrha wol ga rana boh heath viega sosar,
colga gatyunla dhezeall
yehah

Rrha ki ra chs nosaash, en yorr gat gyajlee,
colga gatyunla dhezeall
yehah

iu koto no kashikoki yomichi yomiji
karehatsu chi sobofuru wa kurenai no namida ka

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:45 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

inferiare wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
inferiare wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
Freedan wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Freedan wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
tay120n64 wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:

I shall start with:

-Homer

On topic:

World.

Oh, amd on topic:

xN herr v.t. ess dazua/.

xA rre mArArA sphaela/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.

xA harr vIsIkI dazua/.
xA harr tAhAsA siann/.
xA harr lAkAkA maen/.

xE rre lAnAcAaA eje/.

xA rre cEzE hymmnos/.
xE rre lAnAcAaA eje/.

Yeah, it's from Ar tonelico II. Pastalie dialect, to be precise. It sounds so cool, but it's a bitch to learn (all those hNmNmNlN and such? emotion vowels that make it easier for the singer to bust out a song.)

Keeping up with it...

Ma num ra gyusya yor

li mea meo en kil yorr

colga gatyunla dhezeall
yehah

colga gatyunla dhezeall
yehah

Lyrics I'm currently listening to:

It's time to meet your doom Sonic, I'm hauntin your drbrbrbrbreams! With my Mean-Bean Pokey-Thing Killin Mabbppbpbpbppbiiine!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:19 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

tay120n64 wrote:
inferiare wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
inferiare wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
Freedan wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Freedan wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
tay120n64 wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:

I shall start with:

-Homer

On topic:

World.

Oh, amd on topic:

xN herr v.t. ess dazua/.

xA rre mArArA sphaela/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.

xA harr vIsIkI dazua/.
xA harr tAhAsA siann/.
xA harr lAkAkA maen/.

xE rre lAnAcAaA eje/.

xA rre cEzE hymmnos/.
xE rre lAnAcAaA eje/.

Keeping up with it...

Ma num ra gyusya yor

li mea meo en kil yorr

colga gatyunla dhezeall
yehah

colga gatyunla dhezeall
yehah

It's time to meet your doom Sonic, I'm hauntin your drbrbrbrbreams! With my Mean-Bean Pokey-Thing Killin Mabbppbpbpbppbiiine!

VODKA!

Vodka, you're feeling stronger
Vodka, no more feeling bad
Vodka, your eyes are shining
Vodka, you are the real MAN
Vodka, wipes away your tears
Vodka, removes your fears
Vodka, everyone is gorgeous
Vodka, yeah vodka

Drinking is good for you,
Soon you are unconstrained
Here comes the womanizer
Not anymore lonesome
And you will feel awesome!!
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:15 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

EverPhoenix wrote:
tay120n64 wrote:
inferiare wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
inferiare wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
Freedan wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Freedan wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
tay120n64 wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:

I shall start with:

-Homer

On topic:

World.

Oh, amd on topic:

xN herr v.t. ess dazua/.

xA rre mArArA sphaela/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.

xA harr vIsIkI dazua/.
xA harr tAhAsA siann/.
xA harr lAkAkA maen/.

xE rre lAnAcAaA eje/.

xA rre cEzE hymmnos/.
xE rre lAnAcAaA eje/.

Keeping up with it...

Ma num ra gyusya yor

li mea meo en kil yorr

colga gatyunla dhezeall
yehah

colga gatyunla dhezeall
yehah

VODKA!

Vodka, yeah vodka

Here comes the womanizer
Not anymore lonesome

You know what I have to say to that right?:

Weeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll,

Kyle's mom's a bitch, she's a big fat bitch,
She's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world,
She's a stupid bitch, if there ever was a bitch,
She's a bitch to all the boys and girls.

On Monday she's a bitch
On Tuesday she's a bitch
On Wednesday through Saturday she's a bitch
Then on Sunday just to be different,
Shes a super king kamehameha bitch!

Have you ever met my friend Kyle's Mom,
She's a mean old bitch, she has stupid hair,
She's a bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch
Bitch, bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch
She's a stupid bitch, Kyle's Mom's a bitch,
And she's such a dirty bitch.

Talk to kids around the world,
It might go a little something like this...

[Sung in three different languages by other children]

Bitch, bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch.
And she's such a dirty bitch;

I really mean it,
Kyle's Mom! She's a big fat, fucking bitch
Big old fat fuckin' bitch, Kyle's Mommmmmmmmmmm......
Yeahhhhh.... Chaaaaa~

Rest in peace, old avatar.
Yet One More Idiot
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:03 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Tandro wrote:
EverPhoenix wrote:
tay120n64 wrote:
inferiare wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
inferiare wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
Freedan wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Freedan wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
tay120n64 wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:

I shall start with:

-Homer

On topic:

World.

Oh, amd on topic:

xN herr v.t. ess dazua/.

xA rre mArArA sphaela/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.

xA harr vIsIkI dazua/.
xA harr tAhAsA siann/.
xA harr lAkAkA maen/.

xE rre lAnAcAaA eje/.

xA rre cEzE hymmnos/.
xE rre lAnAcAaA eje/.

Keeping up with it...

Ma num ra gyusya yor

li mea meo en kil yorr

colga gatyunla dhezeall
yehah

colga gatyunla dhezeall
yehah

VODKA!

Vodka, yeah vodka

Here comes the womanizer
Not anymore lonesome

On Monday she's a bitch
On Tuesday she's a bitch

I really mean it,
Yeahhhhh.... Chaaaaa~

"....because I've got one thousand languages and you've got no way to shut me up!" ~ The Doctor.
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:55 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Tandro wrote:
EverPhoenix wrote:
tay120n64 wrote:
inferiare wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
inferiare wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
Freedan wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Freedan wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
tay120n64 wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:

I shall start with:

-Homer

On topic:

World.

Oh, amd on topic:

xN herr v.t. ess dazua/.

xA rre mArArA sphaela/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.

xA harr vIsIkI dazua/.
xA harr tAhAsA siann/.
xA harr lAkAkA maen/.

xE rre lAnAcAaA eje/.

xA rre cEzE hymmnos/.
xE rre lAnAcAaA eje/.

Keeping up with it...

Ma num ra gyusya yor

li mea meo en kil yorr

colga gatyunla dhezeall
yehah

colga gatyunla dhezeall
yehah

VODKA!

Vodka, yeah vodka

Here comes the womanizer
Not anymore lonesome

On Monday she's a bitch
On Tuesday she's a bitch

I really mean it,
Yeahhhhh.... Chaaaaa~

"....because I've got one thousand languages and you've got no way to shut me up!" ~ The Doctor.

I'll be nice this time:

"was yea ra omness chs ciel sos infel
was yea ra grandus ciel sos infel."

...translated means "I will be happy to turn my life into a world for love.
I will be happy to protect this world for love."

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:58 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

inferiare wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
EverPhoenix wrote:
tay120n64 wrote:
inferiare wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
inferiare wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
Freedan wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Freedan wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
tay120n64 wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:

I shall start with:

-Homer

On topic:

World.

Oh, amd on topic:

xN herr v.t. ess dazua/.

xA rre mArArA sphaela/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.

xA harr vIsIkI dazua/.
xA harr tAhAsA siann/.
xA harr lAkAkA maen/.

xE rre lAnAcAaA eje/.

xA rre cEzE hymmnos/.
xE rre lAnAcAaA eje/.

Keeping up with it...

Ma num ra gyusya yor

li mea meo en kil yorr

colga gatyunla dhezeall
yehah

colga gatyunla dhezeall
yehah

VODKA!

Vodka, yeah vodka

Here comes the womanizer
Not anymore lonesome

On Monday she's a bitch
On Tuesday she's a bitch

I really mean it,
Yeahhhhh.... Chaaaaa~

I'll be nice this time:

"DuckTales! Ooohh, Wooo, Wooo!"

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:07 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

tay120n64 wrote:
inferiare wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
EverPhoenix wrote:
tay120n64 wrote:
inferiare wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
inferiare wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
Freedan wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Freedan wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
tay120n64 wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:

I shall start with:

-Homer

On topic:

World.

Oh, amd on topic:

xN herr v.t. ess dazua/.

xA rre mArArA sphaela/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.
xN rre hNmNmNrN ayulsa/.

xA harr vIsIkI dazua/.
xA harr tAhAsA siann/.
xA harr lAkAkA maen/.

xE rre lAnAcAaA eje/.

xA rre cEzE hymmnos/.
xE rre lAnAcAaA eje/.

Keeping up with it...

Ma num ra gyusya yor

li mea meo en kil yorr

colga gatyunla dhezeall
yehah

colga gatyunla dhezeall
yehah

VODKA!

Vodka, yeah vodka

Here comes the womanizer
Not anymore lonesome

On Monday she's a bitch
On Tuesday she's a bitch

I really mean it,
Yeahhhhh.... Chaaaaa~

I'll be nice this time:

"DuckTales! Ooohh, Wooo, Wooo!"

Barry: You were almost a Jill Sandwich!
Barry (Remake): You almost fit nicely between two slices of bread.

Which one is cornier?
This User Has Completed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Spam Central All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: