TerraEarth Forums

mad server errors?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Site Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:46 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Tandro wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Ooohhh. A staff board. Nice. What other secrets are you keeping from us over there in admin land? Eek! ::Tries to sneak a peak, fails::

We have carnival rides and cotton candy that we can print out using any laser printer. You can use a dot matrix printer, but it's only good for the tea cup ride.

Also barebreasted nymphs, or in raini's case shirtless baristas, tend to our every whim.

Also 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM is Happy Hour. We don't get drinks, but we feel better about ourselves.

Do the balloons all float down there, Georgie- I mean, Jason? Very Happy

I am SO jealous...
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Ooohhh. A staff board. Nice. What other secrets are you keeping from us over there in admin land? Eek! ::Tries to sneak a peak, fails::

We have carnival rides and cotton candy that we can print out using any laser printer. You can use a dot matrix printer, but it's only good for the tea cup ride.

Also barebreasted nymphs, or in raini's case shirtless baristas, tend to our every whim.

Also 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM is Happy Hour. We don't get drinks, but we feel better about ourselves.

I am SO jealous...

ROLFMAO. Quite a good reference, indeed SBF!

We float down there, and you will too. In fact THEY ALL FLOAT! THEY ALL FFFFLOAT!

Rest in peace, old avatar.
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:41 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Tandro wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Jason Tandro wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:

I am SO jealous...

ROLFMAO. Quite a good reference, indeed SBF!

We float down there, and you will too. In fact THEY ALL FLOAT! THEY ALL FFFFLOAT!

Who doesn't love that movie/book? I think it might not only be his best book, but also the best adaptation of one of his books. (I don't count The Shining- Stephen King denies it himself, but I love that movie none-the-less)

Be careful not to mention that's he's a giant spider at the end. Raini's afraid of spiders. Remember that. Very Happy

Wait, oh shi-
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:19 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Tandro wrote:

It's funny because its true! Laughing

(Pop Quiz: who all knew I was on the Staff too?)

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Site Questions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum