TerraEarth Forums

But no... for real... those freakin' vampires!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Illusion of Gaia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:26 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

EverPhoenix wrote:
on the topic of fast bossess... OoT, Queen Gohma... about 6 seconds Very Happy

That's about my record, too! Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
subjectnamehere
Level 6: Stone Golum

Level 6: Stone Golum

Gems 6,064

Postsubjectnamehere Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:35 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yes. Those vampires are the cause of global warming in the Soul Blazer world. I hate them so much.
SelenaWolf
Level 1: Huball

Gems 21

PostSelenaWolf Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:00 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Oy... I've gotten so good at fighting these guys I don't even think about it any more. I can beat 'em as either Will or Freedan, even on the keyboard.

Um, if you're having trouble with the vamps, just be prepared to dodge/run like h3ll. If I remember right, I try and stay near the cross sections, so I can get out of the way fast, and come back to hit hard soon.
Sgt.Pepper1983
Level 5: Sabre Wolf

Level 5: Sabre Wolf

Gems 323

PostSgt.Pepper1983 Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:34 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

They're my least favorite part of the game. Try killing the man first. He attacks in three or four directions at once. The woman only attacks in one direction.
Yet One More Idiot
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:12 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

SelenaWolf wrote:
Oy... I've gotten so good at fighting these guys I don't even think about it any more. I can beat 'em as either Will or Freedan, even on the keyboard.

Um, if you're having trouble with the vamps, just be prepared to dodge/run like h3ll. If I remember right, I try and stay near the cross sections, so I can get out of the way fast, and come back to hit hard soon.

You too? I love to beat the Vamps as Will, but sometimes I have an off day and fail at it. Other days, I whip their butts all over the screen. Laughing

Gems 21

PostSelenaWolf Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yomi's Evil Twin Intern wrote:
SelenaWolf wrote:

You too? I love to beat the Vamps as Will, but sometimes I have an off day and fail at it. Other days, I whip their butts all over the screen. Laughing

MmmmHmmm! Love
I love that game so much. Back when I knew how to get up early, I'd try to get as far as I could in the 20 minutes before I had to go for the bus.
(Is NOT obsessed... much...ok, maybe a little bit.)
Yet One More Idiot
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:24 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

SelenaWolf wrote:
Yomi's Evil Twin Intern wrote:
SelenaWolf wrote:

MmmmHmmm! Love
I love that game so much. Back when I knew how to get up early, I'd try to get as far as I could in the 20 minutes before I had to go for the bus.
(Is NOT obsessed... much...ok, maybe a little bit.)

Hahaha, I was the same way. When I was still at school, I would have to wake up about 7am, and I would play for about 20-30 minutes before I had to leave to catch my train. Very Happy When I moved on to college, I had to wake up at 6:30, but that didn't leave any time for playing videogames. At university, I typically slept in a bit 'til 8, then got up and left right away. Now I'm unemployed,....I just wake up whenever. Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Illusion of Gaia All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: