TerraEarth Forums

Freddy VS Jason 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:18 pm   Post subject: Freddy VS Jason 2 Reply with quote

Freddy VS Jason 2

I began writing this story over five years ago. In March of 2004, in fact. The prologue and the first four chapters were written in rapid succession. Then, I had a serious bout with writers block, and haven't really written much at all. I had a book in the process of writing. I had other fan fictions and short stories started. The only real project I have been able to work on are the Crisis stories and the mini-projects that have appeared on TE.

Last year, you might remember I mentioned I postponed my work on the Crisis, because I had another project lined up. This was it. I went on a mad-writing binge, and this was it. In three weeks I had this story entirely hand written. Including the chapters from four years ago (Now updated/revised) I have another 20+ and 127 pages, this is huge. I'm working on it right now to get it up on my fanfiction.net account. If anyone's interested, part of it is currently available at that link.

If anyone reads it, let me know what you think, either here or there. I'll update here and there as the story progressess, if there is enough interest.
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
Blade
Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:07 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Impressive piece of work!
I skimmed through the chapters, but since I don't know anything about the Halloween/Nightmare.../Friday 13th movies, I prolly won't read them completely.
But I read the appendixes (sp.?) and I can really see how much effort this must've been, since you accomplished it after a five years break! I'm sure fans of the movies will love it!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Showcasing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: