TerraEarth Forums

[TE Arcade] Zombie Holocaust
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Contests and Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:06 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

ROUND 18: The East Continet

Question Date and Time
---
August 13
Morning - Afternoon - Evening - Night

Question Weather Conditions
---
Partly Cloudy
New Moon - Waxing Half Moon - Full Moon - Waning Half Moon

Play BGM

psychokind
HP: 9/ 24
Stamina: 8/ 12
Infection: 0%
Weight: 6/50

Sergeant 1st Class Chicken
HP: 22 / 28
Stamina: 12/ 12
Weight: 3/40

Freedan
HP: 94/ 106 [transformed]
Stamina: 5/ 20
Weight: 6/61

inferiare
HP: 35/ 75
Stamina: 5/ 10
Infection: 100%
Weight: 4/ 50
Zombie Horde: 10 (Location: Coast) (Morale: Satiated) (Strength: 3)
Ju-On: 1 (Location: Me) (Morale: Satiated) (Strength: 5) (Rage: Angry)

Master Sergeant Blade
HP: 18/ 25
Stamina: 10/ 10
Infection: 20%
Weight: 3/50

Sergeant EverPhoenix
HP: 12/ 25

The six warriors woke up in a small dark room. The details of their battle were very foggy within their minds. They knew that they had bested Aquarius, but that was all they could remember.

Psychokind had been the first one up. He stood in the corner, his arms folded leaning back against the wall of basement room.

"Where are we?" Inferiare asked, getting up rubbing her head.

"I'm suprised you don't remember," Psychokind said. "This is Freejia. The city where the outbreak started almost two years ago."

"Freejia?" Freedan asked, coming around. "How did we get here?"

"I don't know," Blade sighed, patching up his wounds. He passed his canteen of water to EverPhoenix and Chicken.

"The door is locked," Chicken sighed.

"And there were people talking out there a while ago, but we don't know what they were saying," EverPhoenix explained.

Suddenly the door at the edge of the room opened. In walked a shadowy man in a dark black cloak.

"We meet again," The old man said.

"Dagon!" Freedan called. "What the hell is going on?"

"My apologies," Dagon sighed. "After you beat Aquarius... something terrible happened."

"What?" Inferiare asked.

"You have been unconcious for a solid month. We found you and have been treating you in this room but we had to keep you hidden from the Brotherhood," Dagon explained. "They managed to, create the Orb of Control. With it they unleashed the newest form of the virus. Ironically the safest refuge was the first town that was ever hit, and thus never re-infected."

"But what knocked us out?" Chicken asked.

"Who survived?" Psychokind asked.

"Natal, Sergeant Riley, Vladrac and Captain Rhodes are all hear. Mazeura, Lang, the citizens of WereHouse, they all perished in the month," Dagon sighed. "And as for what rendered you unconscious we aren't certain, most likely Aquarius's magic."

Freedan folded his arms, disturbed at the loss of so many of his comrades, but he was relieved that Natal was alright. Psychokind had never seemed happier.

"So what exactly is this place?" Psychokind asked.

"The old Guardian house," Dagon explained. "Come, we are preparing a briefing."

The group walked through the fortified basement into a large, but dimly lit conference room. The party hugged their surviving comrades and sat in seats as Dagon, Riley and Captain Rhodes continued.

"Pisces still survives, but the other seven members of the Brotherhood have long since been dead. Some died from the Z Virus strain, others we believe were simply murdered," Dagon explained.

"It's likely what he had in mind anyways." Freedan sighed.

"Pisces's hideaway is uncertain but it will most likely be in one of three cities. It is either his private home in South Cape, his manufacturing plant in Minimaly or his private island in the Wintergreen Archipelago," Dagon explained,.

"We have good reasons to suspect each, so we'd like you all to go to each location," Rhodes explained. "Here is the information we've gathered on each location."

Code:

South Cape: Private Home
===
Well fortified, small beach home.  He would have chosen this spot for the comfort and quiet nature of the surrounding town.  It also has a dock built into the house for a quick getaway.  Intelligence shows that there is a large station of guards near here and relatively low infection levels.

Minimaly: Manufacturing Plant
===
A secret underground manufacturing plant.  He would have chosen this spot for the security and the vast information stored within. While infection levels are high each area of the plant can be remotely sealed and quarantined so it is still possible he is hiding out here.  It was the last place he was seen giving a video speech, although he may have moved.

Wintergreen Archipelago: Private Island
===
A poorly fortified island, but the sub-zero temperatures and the fact that it is an island make zombies and other undead breaching it highly unlikely.  It is the safest of his locations, and a decent guard force has been assembled here.

"Well, you may now ask any questions and make your decisions," Rhodes explained.

(FINAL BRIEFING: Ask questions and we will answer them. If you are ready, select which mission you want to go on.)

Rest in peace, old avatar.
chicken
manifested spam

Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 7,352

Postchicken Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:52 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

the winter island seems like a walk in the park. i'm gonna check that one out.

winner of the following awards:

Biggest Spammer
Most Annoying Poster
the Pie Award Very Happy
Funniest Poster

posting more than one exclamation mark is a sign for mental disturbtion...

yay for jase Very Happy
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:29 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume the South Cape has the most humans? I'd rather not visit the Wintergreen Archipelago with a sparse population.

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:06 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

is it worth us splitting up? this might be a big fight, but if we all storm the wrong place then things might get... difficult
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:43 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dagon: South Cape does have the largest surviving human population of the three targets, but also a high infection level.

Rhodes: Unfortunately under the circumstances we don't have a choice. Don't worry, you will have military backup and transport to all locations, you won't be alone.

Freedan

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:57 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll head to the Minimaly plant. Cool Guy

EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:45 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

south cape for me, i think
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:44 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

My zombies and I will go find food at the Minimaly Plant as well.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:59 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll compensate the high infection level with the largest surviving human population Cool On to south cape.
Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:02 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like Chicken and Blade are at it again (Wintergreen Archipelago it is)...EverPhoenix, you really wanna go with that Vampire guy? He might start to sparkle when in the sun Razz

EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:44 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

oh crap sparkles. i'll... call voldemort?

fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Blade wrote:
Seems like Chicken and Blade are at it again (Wintergreen Archipelago it is)...EverPhoenix, you really wanna go with that Vampire guy? He might start to sparkle when in the sun Razz

Thank you, but my beauty makes me sparkle even at night. He won't notice any difference Very Happy
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:20 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

ROUND 19: The Beginning of the End

Question Date and Time
---
August 19
Morning - Afternoon - Evening - Night

Question Weather Conditions
---
Partly Cloudy
New Moon - Waxing Half Moon - Full Moon - Waning Half Moon

Play BGM

Code:

South Cape: Private Home
===
Well fortified, small beach home.  He would have chosen this spot for the comfort and quiet nature of the surrounding town.  It also has a dock built into the house for a quick getaway.  Intelligence shows that there is a large station of guards near here and relatively low infection levels.

Sergeant EverPhoenix
HP: 25/ 25

psychokind
HP: 24/ 24
Weight: 6/50

Vladrac
HP: 30/30

Alpha Squad
Units: 12 / 12

===

Alpha Squad broke down the front door and starting firing on the private guard. A flashbang lit up the night as EverPhoenix rushed in and began firing on the leader of the squad. Vladrac and Psychokind were the next in the building.

"Search every room!" Alpha Commander shouted. "He's in here somewhere!"

Suddenly the lights fell, and the safe house was sunk into a state of pitch blackness. The red emergency lighting and the faint glow of the morning sun slowly eased light back into the main foyer. A few shots rang out as the last of the guard was dispatched by Alpha Squad.

"You won't find who you're looking for," came a voice from the darkness. The orb that now rested deep within Psychokind's chest began to glow brightly and from it seeped black ash which slowly moved across the floor.

The ash piled up until it formed the outline, then silhouette, then full bodied image of a man.

"Lord Dracula!" Vladrac said, bowing deeply before getting on his knees. Psychokind seemed stunned.

"But how can this be? Lord Dracula, you are not meant to rise for another millenia? You simply pass on your line to the next Vampire worthy of being named Alucard?" Psychokind asked.

"The Order has played its part well," Dracula smirked. He brushed off his collar and flexed his muscles as if remembering how to use them. "I never meant to form a religion, but I must say, it has proved useful. As long as there are people foolish enough to carry my ashes around with them, I knew eventually somebody would come along who would be able to revive me. "

"M...my lord?" Vladrac asked, slowly rising.

"What is the meaning of this then?" Psychokind shouted.

"The Teksac had it right. I was nothing more than a man who could not accept death. So I chose to do whatever was necessary to prolong my life. Leaching after your blood. Making you stronger so that I too could go stronger. Indeed, I had not expected to rise for another millenia. I knew that most vampires do not have the stamina to provide me with much sustenance for long, but you have proven different, although I owe some of my thanks to the Aegis Corporation I suppose. Their virus has brought many souls to me able to sustain my flesh. And with each of your kills I grew stronger and stronger."

"You used us?" Psychokind demanded, drawing his sabre. "We who worshipped you as the ideal. What every vampire should aspire to. And you used us?"

"You played your part quite well," Dracula nodded. "I could go back and turn all of you Order puppets into my loyal slaves, but where is the fun in that? I'll simply use the Z Virus to breed my own undead armies. Why bother with servants who can think for themselves?"

"You expect us to just take this lying down?" Psychokind demanded.

"What are you going to do? You two are going to challenge the greatest vampire that ever lived?" Dracula asked.

"They won't be alone," EverPhoenix said, raising his weapon.

"A mortal?" Dracula laughed. "My god, So I'd say that's two and a quarter versus me. Come now, Psychokind, you were so willing to be my slave a mere hour ago. Just submit already. At least you would still be alive."

In a violent flurry Vladrac threw his daggers at Dracula, all four of them piercing him in the heart. Dracula looked down at his chest.

"It's a good thing I've never needed a heart," he smiled. And with one wave of his hand Vladrac was thrown back against the wall from whence a large spike erupted, impaling Vladrac.

"Vladrac!" Psychokind shouted.

Vladrac was still alive, but struggling in unbearable pain. "I'll be fine!" He shouted amidst roars of anguish. "Kill him!"

"Are you any good at fighting?" Psychokind asked.

"Just shut up and watch my back," EverPhoenix insisted.

DRACULA
HP: 1300

Psychokind Combat Options:

A) Sabre Strike
Basic weapons won't do any good against him in the long run, but it would at least by Vladrac a little time. One more hit from Dracula and he's a goner.

B) Help Vladrac
I'll let the human deal with Dracula. If I can get Vladrac off that spike he may be able to assist me in combat.

C) Awaken Alucard Moves
Dracula's powers have left me, but a shred of his powers may have been passed on to me...

EverPhoenix's Combat Options

A) Concentrated Fire
Holy bullets should work okay against Dracula, but he is a tough opponent.

B) Help Vladrac
I'd be better use getting Vladrac off that spike. Psychokind has a better chance of fighting Dracula.

C) Call in APC
We're gonna need a bigger gun. I can radio for some heavy artillery but I'll be out of action this round.

Vladrac's Time: 2 rounds before death.

Code:

Minimaly: Manufacturing Plant
===
A secret underground manufacturing plant.  He would have chosen this spot for the security and the vast information stored within. While infection levels are high each area of the plant can be remotely sealed and quarantined so it is still possible he is hiding out here.  It was the last place he was seen giving a video speech, although he may have moved.

Freedan
HP: 94/ 106 [transformed]
Stamina: 5/ 20
Weight: 6/61

inferiare
HP: 35/ 75
Stamina: 5/ 10
Infection: 100%
Weight: 4/ 50
Zombie Horde: 10 (Location: Coast) (Morale: Satiated) (Strength: 3)
Ju-On: 1 (Location: Me) (Morale: Satiated) (Strength: 5) (Rage: Angry)

Captain Rhodes
HP: 25 / 25

Natal
HP: 15 /15

Beta Squad
Units: 12 / 12

===

A wave of turret fire littered the ground in front of Beta Squad's twin APCs. The main cannoneers of each blasted through the first wall of defense and Beta Squad rushed out taking out the guard with the ruthless efficiency Captain Rhodes had drilled into his men.

When the fighting stopped, inferiare and Freedan walked out onto the compound. There was a deathly silence in the air.

"We sure know how to pick 'em," Freedan sighed.

"No sign of Pisces anywhere," Rhodes said. "If we hurry, we might be able to head over to Wintergreen and assist the others-"

But Rhodes stopped speaking as he noticed a shadow hovering just overhead. A small boy was sitting in the air in front of them. He had appeared from out of nowhere.

"Who are you?" Natal asked.

"I recognize that kid from the briefing," said one of the members of Beta Squad.

"Patient Zero. But the virus killed him. He's been dead for a few years now," Rhodes said, lifting his weapon.

"And I left a bit of myself," said the boy with a childish voice. "I was eight years old when I died. I knew pain that no adult should ever feel, much less a child."

There was a small pause where not even the wind dared to blow.

"The world would have to be punished," The small boy said, his childish figure melting away leaving the rank scent and horrible profile of a Ju-On. It was nothing like they'd ever encountered before, even more terrible than Aquarius had been.

"We'll start with a sacrifice!" Patient Zero shouted. And with that Inferiare's Zombie Horde rushed at Rhodes knocking him to the ground.

"What are you doing?! Stop!" But the zombies were no longer under inferiare's control.

"Choke on 'em!" Rhodes shouted as the zombies ate bits of his body, his one free hand still trying to shoot as many of the beasts as he could before he finally succumbed to death.

"That was fun!" The horrible beast laughed in that child's voice. "Let's have some more!"

Patient Zero
HP: 1500/1500

Inferiare's Combat Options:

A) Psychokinetic Wave
I need to force him back. I might be able to regain control of my horde.

B) Shatter the Orb of Control
He's using MY Orb of Control. If I destroy it, the beasts will dissappear and we'll be on a level playing field.

C) Absorb the Orb of Control
I can turn the Orb into more power for myself, boosting my attack power. Once it's a part of me, though, I can't destroy it.

Freedan's Combat Options:

A) Frenzy
I am so strong now. I can just tear him apart!

B) Transform into a Human
Maybe my gun would be a better choice in this fight...

C) Mount APC [Cannot Do While Transformed]
I'd probably be better off in one of those cannons.

Code:

Wintergreen Archipelago: Private Island
===
A poorly fortified island, but the sub-zero temperatures and the fact that it is an island make zombies and other undead breaching it highly unlikely.  It is the safest of his locations, and a decent guard force has been assembled here.

Master Sergeant Blade
HP: 25/ 25
Infection: 20%
Weight: 3/50

Sergeant 1st Class Chicken
HP: 28 / 28

Sergeant Riley
HP: 24 / 24

Charlie Squad
Units: 12/ 12

===

The small house in the middle of the frozen island seemed to be completely deserted at first glance. But as the squad crept up slowly through the snow they saw that it had been burnt to cinders, and everyone inside destroyed.

"What the hell happened here?" Chicken asked.

"Maybe they went nuts and killed each other?" Blade suggested.

"APC's move up," Riley ordered via the radio.

The two lumbering behemoth's slowly moved down the range towards the house.

"Possible 10-4, just waiting for confirmation. We're gonna check it out," Riley said.

"Copy that. Standing by," The APC pilot replied.

"That's good to know," came a familiar voice.

Out of the burned ruins of the house came Pisces. But rather than wearing his black trenchcoat with his insignia on the back he wore all white and fake angels wings.

"I'm so sorry," Pisces laughed malevolently. "Were you looking for me?"

"Have you lost your mind?" Blade shouted.

"No!" Pisces shouted. "I have seen beyond the veil of death. The Z Virus is the next great stage of human evolution. Death is the result of our failures and nothing more. With this we can live forever, and I will be the God of our new era."

And in a horrible moment of revelation, his wings flapped, revealing that they weren't fake at all, but actually growing from the back of his shoulderblades.

He rose into the air. "Ye shall be as Gods, knowing good from evil. Surely you shall not die!"

"Oh we won't," Blade nodded, taking his safety off. "But you sure as hell will."

PISCES
HP: 1500/ 1500

Blade's / Chicken's Combat Options:

A) Concentrate Fire
Why waste time? Let's just shoot the shit out of this idiot already? ]

B) Mount APC
If we're gonna do it, let's do it right. Big guns means more damage!

C) Call an Airstrike
This should only be used if we're really desperate. We'll probably take damage from it too!

Blade
Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:53 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

2) Mount the APC

chicken
manifested spam

Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 7,352

Postchicken Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:41 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

IT'S DUCK SEASON! CONCENTRATE FIRE!

winner of the following awards:

Biggest Spammer
Most Annoying Poster
the Pie Award Very Happy
Funniest Poster

posting more than one exclamation mark is a sign for mental disturbtion...

yay for jase Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Contests and Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: