TerraEarth Forums

STUCK!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Verum Vitae
Dragonmaster

Level 6: Stone Golum

Gems 376

PostVerum Vitae Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:41 pm   Post subject: STUCK!!! Reply with quote

I read the guide a hundred times...WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!?! GANONDORF WILL NOT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Banging Head
eFlare
Level 12: Soul Knight

Administrator

Gems 5,813

PosteFlare Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:07 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Shall we start by telling us what game you're talking about? There is more than one Legend of Zelda which features Ganondorf
Freedan
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:15 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I've played every Zelda, so I can give you all the tips you want. But ^ he's right.... can't help you without info.

inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:00 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's the Ocarina of Time Ganon: When you first fight him in his castle, he throws those electric balls at you. Have the Master Sword equipped (and having the long shot equipped also is a big help) and when he throws them at you, use your sword to hit them back. You'll play a game of ping pong (once you hit it back, he'll hit it back to you, you hit it back to him and so on and so forth). Once it hits him and he gets electricfied, use your long shot to beat the hell out of him with the master sword. Do that a few times, and you'll beat him. Just watch out for his other attacks (like knocking the floor out from under you).

After you save Zelda from teh castle (which was the part I hated), you have to fight his big demon form thing (I dunno, he looks like the old Ganon from the old games). Run behind him (which is no easy task) and smash his tail with the Megaton Hammer. I believe he casts a barrier, which you can't get past. I can't remember if it falls after you've whacked him a few times (it's been a while, I'm surprised I can remember this much). After you've hit his tail a few times, he'll eventually die. I recommend having all four bottles (or however many bottles you have) of fairies.

If that's not the Ganon you're talking about... sorry ^^;; I never got that far in Wind Waker to know... though I believe you gotta keep him busy until Zelda comes in and throughly pwns him. As for the other games (besides Link to the Past) I never played, and I never got that far in LTTP (only in that damnable water temple place)

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
eFlare

Administrator

Gems 5,813

PosteFlare Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:11 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil girl! I wanted to explain it... Very Happy
Of course I was to lazy to really type the whole story, so.. props to you!
Freedan

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:43 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

*Will explain the Wind Waker Ganon*

First there's the puppet. Boomerang the strings holding him up (the tail is the most important one), and hit him in the glowing area of the tail 3 times with a light arrow.

Then comes the spider. Use the reflection in the water to see which way he'll face when he lands, and position yourself so his tail will be right next to you when he lands (in other words, so you'll be behind him). 3 shots with a light arrow in the tail again.

3rd form is the "Moldorm on a string" form (which I like to call "Speedy Centipedey" Cool Guy). I find the best way to fight is to hang around one of the corners and aim a light arrow at his tail manually, but I've heard it might be easier if you can keep a target lock on him until he turns away from you. Either way, 3 shots to the tail will do it.

Climb to the top of his tower, and you fight him in human form (his two swords kick ass). While defending from his attacks, lead him between you and Zelda (so his back is to her; I think he'll dodge them if he sees them coming). She'll fry him with a light arrow, giving you a chance to land a few attacks. Soon enough, he'll knock her out of the battle, so you're on your own. You'll have to let your guard down for a couple seconds to do a parry attack to hit him (though it's possible - - and a lot harder - - to hit him with mindless hack and slash).

Zelda will recover, but Ganon can dodge her light arrows; so she'll aim them at you. Keep your shield ready, because she can shoot (and kill) you. The timing takes practice, but the best way is to put some distance between you and Ganon so Zelda shoots her arrow off just as he steps up in front of you. If you've got your shield up, the arrow will reflect off (and if the angle is right, it'll fly in to him).

Here's the kicker: don't hit him with a conventional attack. Keep your target lock on him, and finish him off with a parry attack just as he wakes up. A regular attack won't finish him off, it just keeps the fight going (leaving you to hit him with a reflected arrow again). This last parry attack will end the fight.

Cool Guy

Edit: I should also mention that when you're fighting him in human form, if you're not preparing for a parry attack, keep your guard up at all times. He comes at you fast and often with those swords of his, and he has an unblockable kick you should watch out for. Fairies will be your friends. 4 of them, ideally.

inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:02 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

eFlare wrote:
Evil girl! I wanted to explain it... Very Happy
Of course I was to lazy to really type the whole story, so.. props to you!

Very Happy Heheh, I'm surprised I even remembered all that. I don't even have my guide at my house at the moment.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Freedan

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:56 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

rainichan wrote:
If it's the Ocarina of Time Ganon: When you first fight him in his castle, he throws those electric balls at you. Have the Master Sword equipped (and having the long shot equipped also is a big help) and when he throws them at you, use your sword to hit them back. You'll play a game of ping pong (once you hit it back, he'll hit it back to you, you hit it back to him and so on and so forth). Once it hits him and he gets electricfied, use your long shot to beat the hell out of him with the master sword. Do that a few times, and you'll beat him. Just watch out for his other attacks (like knocking the floor out from under you).

I prefer to fight him from the center platform. Stay hanging on to the ladder, and just as you climb up, he builds up the electro-ball. He usually won't hit it back when you return it, and you'll be right there to hack at him after you shoot him with the light arrow.

If he builds up a different attack, just slowly walk off the closest side so you'll grab the ladder, and climb down a few steps (he can still hit you with attacks if you're right near the top).

Coz

Resident

Gems 6,017

PostCoz Posted: Tue May 17, 2005 6:56 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

You were so quick to reply that you forgot to avoid spoilers.
Freedan

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Tue May 17, 2005 6:57 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoilers are generally used for stuff that hasn't been out for over 2 years. Very Happy

They're not even spoilers anyway, they don't describe the story or give anything away; just says what to do in the last battle of each game.

Verum Vitae
Dragonmaster

Gems 376

PostVerum Vitae Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 1:43 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Gracias, senors and senora! Muy asi asi fight, y muy mal finito. I hated the ending. Thanx to Raini for directions.
Coz

Resident

Gems 6,017

PostCoz Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 4:10 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I consider an spoiler telling someone something that he doesn't knows and that shouldn't be told to that person.
Freedan

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Then they still weren't spoilers. He asked how to beat Ganondorf (I'm assuming it was Ocarina of Time), and we (Raini) told him how.

Verum Vitae
Dragonmaster

Gems 376

PostVerum Vitae Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:54 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Coz. That is all, and it was OoT.
Jokstica
Level 3: Cadet

Level 3: Cadet

Gems 949

PostJokstica Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:00 am   Post subject: Questions about majora's mask Reply with quote

USHHG here,

SOMEONE HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

1)how do you help the hand in the room near the kichen in the stock pot in?
2)how do you use the mask you get from the gorman troupe leader?
3)how do you help the guy from the curiosity shop?
I JUST DUNNO HOW TO DO IT !! Confused

Please post ASAP!
Thanx!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: