TerraEarth Forums

"Artists" Sign-Up for the TerraEarth Comic!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> TerraEarth Comic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boxxleman
Level 12: Soul Knight

Administrator

Gems 1,773

Postboxxleman Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:55 pm   Post subject: "Artists" Sign-Up for the TerraEarth Comic! Reply with quote

If you are good with drawing, then this is for you. You will be drawing short comic strips that have been submitted from our writers. Here are some guidelines:

1) So that everything matches, I would like to have 1 main artist and 2 other artists to fill in when the main artist gets burnt out.
2) Comic must be hand drawn and colored (some exceptions can be made for B&W), then scanned and uploaded as a high quality JPG or PNG image.
3) I am looking for cartoonish type drawings, not too dark looking but something that would appeal to everyone.

If you think you have what it takes, sign up here!

NOTICE: PLEASE USE THIS THREAD FOR ONLY POSTING ARTIST SIGNUPS. ANY OTHER REPLIES NOT RELATING TO ARTIST SIGNUPS WILL BE DELETED. This is so I can sort everything out and make a list.

Last edited by boxxleman on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mantaray
Level 14: Chariot

Resident

Gems 6,635

PostMantaray Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:26 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I've seen the wonders that the artists of this board could do, I couldn't match them if I tried. But I suppose I could be an emergency last-resort artist if all the others are burnt out or missing.

Last edited by Mantaray on Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Jokstica
Level 3: Cadet

Level 3: Cadet

Gems 949

PostJokstica Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:23 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll draw. I used to be on this site a bunch, I was ultra super hyper hero girl, but changed my name cause i was tired of typing that everytime i wanted to log in Smile I'm jason tandro's sis, and if ya want some sample art i can get some for ya. just lemme know!
odoroboujohn
Level 1: Huball

Level 1: Huball

Gems 25

Postodoroboujohn Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:11 pm   Post subject: I got a cheap wacom I haven't tested out. Reply with quote

I'd frequent boxxle.net way back in the day. That's how I would end up here. Best IOG website ever!! I would like to contribute to the comic.
If you need any sample art. Give me some objects and landscapes to work on. I'll try to impress someone. As previously mentioned I got a nice little wacom I've been dying to try out. I also got a scanner so if you want give me a little test give me a few ideas.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> TerraEarth Comic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: