TerraEarth Forums

Art Work Submited?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phoenix606
Level 3: Cadet

Level 3: Cadet

Gems 1,009

PostPhoenix606 Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:04 am   Post subject: Art Work Submited? Reply with quote

Confused Alright, I have sent one peice of artwork to Boxxle man at his email adress, I just dont know if boxxle chex his email often or if it is even up to date, I say this because the soul blazer art section hasnt been updated since like 2000. But if it is accepted into the artwork section, please check it out and if you like it, you can expect some more coming, I might do a couple in oil pastels. I was trying to go for a realistic lifelike look in my character models.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
eFlare
Level 12: Soul Knight

Administrator

Gems 5,813

PosteFlare Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:46 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well boxxleman (it's one word, with a lowercase b) doesn't really update TerraEarth a lot..or, not at all I think. You could simply show it off on the Showcasing section of the forums, or send it to me and I'll carefully place it on the mainsite. I'm sure boxxleman wouldn't mind if I updated the site.
TerraHero
Level 8: Amarante

Resident

Gems 6,006

PostTerraHero Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:13 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

its not like he's gona slap you eFlare Wink

unless when he takes a transatlantic Neutral
eFlare
Level 12: Soul Knight

Administrator

Gems 5,813

PosteFlare Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:39 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

This topic appearantly continued right here.

Word of the wise: You don't have to start a new thread every time you have a different question on the same subject, you can just continue posing in the previous thread...