TerraEarth Forums


PETA: Why So Slutty?!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Debate Island
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora
Rank: Moderator

Moderator


Joined: 04 Dec 2004
Posts: 6383
Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:20 pm   Post subject: PETA: Why So Slutty?! Reply with quote

Reply with quote
Okay, rehashing an old argument here, but



I mean, do you think that sex will make men change? Women, a public service, allow me to offer you the immutable law of man. And no matter how enlightened a guy is this applies in some degree.

Code:

Male Adaptability Qoutient:

y = k/x

where y is male adaptability and x is the amount of time before sex.


Or, for you non-math nerds:

Male Capacity For Change is indirectly proportional to the amount of time leading up to sex.


The idea being that men will not change by sexual coercion in any significant and lasting way. Get use to this. If you don't like the way a man is, don't try to change him. He will change, and he may even change for you, but don't expect it.
_________________
Support me on Patreon!

Rest in peace, old avatar.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
chicken
manifested spam

Level 17: Jealous Spirit
Rank: Resident

Resident


Joined: 17 Dec 2004
Posts: 1972
Gems 7,352
Location: everywhere and nowhere at the same time O

Postchicken Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:08 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Reply with quote
i once had an awkward talk with a friend of mine, who told me, that she has sex with her bf like ONCE in 3 months. so show me any guy who is like "WHAT? we already had sex two months ago? you want it AGAIN? IM NOT A MACHINE!"

what i want to say: sometimes, you can choose how much love you get. and as a man, youd probably need it more often. but sometimes, you cant. which, apparently, isnt so much of a big deal either.
_________________


winner of the following awards:

Biggest Spammer
Most Annoying Poster
the Pie Award Very Happy
Funniest Poster


posting more than one exclamation mark is a sign for mental disturbtion...



yay for jase Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Windows Live Messenger ICQ Number
Mantaray
Level 14: Chariot
Rank: Resident

Resident


Joined: 27 May 2009
Posts: 824
Gems 6,635

PostMantaray Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:12 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Reply with quote
sex is just an orgasm in someone's birth canal. i doubt it's anything special.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Fazermint
Shameless Pirate

Level 10: Dark Bat

Level 10: Dark Bat


Joined: 15 Jan 2011
Posts: 336
Gems 712

PostFazermint Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:44 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Reply with quote
chicken wrote:
i once had an awkward talk with a friend of mine, who told me, that she has sex with her bf like ONCE in 3 months. so show me any guy who is like "WHAT? we already had sex two months ago? you want it AGAIN? IM NOT A MACHINE!"

Out of respect for my girlfriend I am not going to tell you how long it is since we have gotten it on Sad

sora-mage wrote:
sex is just an orgasm in someone's birth canal. i doubt it's anything special.

You're forgetting the intimacy of doing it the the one yeh luv.


On topic: Women see a nice shirt, and they wanna buy it. Men see a nice woman, and they want to do her. Fact.
_________________
Hey. I'm Fazermint. And I'm Juicy!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora
Rank: Moderator

Moderator


Joined: 04 Dec 2004
Posts: 6383
Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:32 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Reply with quote
sora-mage wrote:
sex is just an orgasm in someone's birth canal. i doubt it's anything special.


What Fazermint said. It's the intimacy that makes it so special. I had a girlfriend and I enjoyed simply sleeping in the same bed as her, so imagine what it would be like if we had sex.

My friend Ashleigh said it best: "F--ing and Making Love are two different things. F--ing is an action. Making love is sharing that experience with somebody you love."
_________________
Support me on Patreon!

Rest in peace, old avatar.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer
Rank: Resident

Resident


Joined: 06 Feb 2008
Posts: 3428
Gems 10,433
Location: Germany

Postpsychokind Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:52 am   Post subject: Re: PETA: Why So Slutty?! Reply with quote

Reply with quote
Jason Tandro wrote:
I mean, do you think that sex will make men change? Women, a public service, allow me to offer you the immutable law of man. And no matter how enlightened a guy is this applies in some degree.

The idea being that men will not change by sexual coercion in any significant and lasting way. Get use to this. If you don't like the way a man is, don't try to change him. He will change, and he may even change for you, but don't expect it.



sex won't change men. NO sex changes men. a man functions normally as long as he has sex in individually determined timing.

this may inflict mens mind more or less, aside from the physical side effects (weakening immune system, more stress hormones). a friend (a dipl. biologist) once told me that it's the same phenomenom as with laughter and social environment: a person that doesn't laugh, have friends or sex gives his own body the impression, that he's not a needed individual and therefore his body begins to weaken. or otherwise, a needed one gets strengthened.

I never recognized a weakening myself, but there was a time where I had no sex for about 3 months. and my god, I never want to behave like in that time again Very Happy

men and women are changed when not having sex, I've never seen a woman in my life that wanted LESS sex than me. I always felt that women are more addicted to sex, it's just that they can get it a lot easier than men.

Quote:
sex is just an orgasm in someone's birth canal. i doubt it's anything special.


you're one of the 30% very lucky women if can even have an orgasm in your birth canal, the other 70% can only get one on the outside while the foreplay. and if you're sleeping with someone who is doing it right, it will be very special. as opposed to men, women have the luck of feeling an ongoing stimulation that doesn't wear off.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fazermint
Shameless Pirate

Level 10: Dark Bat

Level 10: Dark Bat


Joined: 15 Jan 2011
Posts: 336
Gems 712

PostFazermint Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:13 pm   Post subject: Re: PETA: Why So Slutty?! Reply with quote

Reply with quote
psychokind wrote:
men and women are changed when not having sex, I've never seen a woman in my life that wanted LESS sex than me. I always felt that women are more addicted to sex, it's just that they can get it a lot easier than men.

Could you hook me up with one of those?
_________________
Hey. I'm Fazermint. And I'm Juicy!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer
Rank: Resident

Resident


Joined: 06 Feb 2008
Posts: 3428
Gems 10,433
Location: Germany

Postpsychokind Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:38 pm   Post subject: Re: PETA: Why So Slutty?! Reply with quote

Reply with quote
Fazermint wrote:
psychokind wrote:
men and women are changed when not having sex, I've never seen a woman in my life that wanted LESS sex than me. I always felt that women are more addicted to sex, it's just that they can get it a lot easier than men.

Could you hook me up with one of those?


I'm sorry - the womans desire for sex is naturally there (in the same amount of mens'), so it all comes down to the male lover - means everything depends on you Sad if you're doing it right she will enjoy it, and will want it more often. it's as easy as that.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora
Rank: Moderator

Moderator


Joined: 04 Dec 2004
Posts: 6383
Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:21 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Reply with quote
Psychokind, as always you're a smart lad who argues his points well, but I must disagree with you when you say that men are less sex-driven than women.

The biological imperative to pass on seed affects men far greater than women... maybe because the male portion of that particular imperative lasts 15 minutes and a woman's portion lasts 9 months.

The reason polygamist cultures had many wives to one male is because one male could impregnant many females and thus increase the population; whereas a woman could not (obviously) do the same to multiple men.

I'm not saying (pardon the frankness here) that women don't get horny and that some women can't be slutty; but I've found from personal experience that men need sex far more than women.

I mean think about it this way... can you think of any relationship where the MALE tried to get his way by withholding sex?

Frankly I think the term "healthy sexual appetite" does not mean having sex often indiscriminately. Though I have broken this particular code I do believe in waiting until marriage and sharing it with one partner.

The important thing is to remember that despite our animal instinct to mindlessly procreate, there are other things that are far more important. I think it takes a stronger mind to discipline himself (or herself) against this thought than it is to follow it blindly.
_________________
Support me on Patreon!

Rest in peace, old avatar.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer
Rank: Resident

Resident


Joined: 06 Feb 2008
Posts: 3428
Gems 10,433
Location: Germany

Postpsychokind Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:29 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Reply with quote
Jason Tandro wrote:
Psychokind, as always you're a smart lad who argues his points well, but I must disagree with you when you say that men are less sex-driven than women.

The biological imperative to pass on seed affects men far greater than women... maybe because the male portion of that particular imperative lasts 15 minutes and a woman's portion lasts 9 months.

The reason polygamist cultures had many wives to one male is because one male could impregnant many females and thus increase the population; whereas a woman could not (obviously) do the same to multiple men.

I'm not saying (pardon the frankness here) that women don't get horny and that some women can't be slutty; but I've found from personal experience that men need sex far more than women.


ok, if you're seeing it on the reproductional level, you're propably right. especially because the human female has no outer sign of conception, and male always need to have sex to make sure they make her pregnant.

but I thought we were talking about things are in real life, and things are different here. the sheer enjoyement of sex itsself totally overwhelmes the physical need.

Quote:
I mean think about it this way... can you think of any relationship where the MALE tried to get his way by withholding sex?


mine for example. all of my friends who are sexually experienced did this. again, this depends entirely on the man himself.

Quote:
Frankly I think the term "healthy sexual appetite" does not mean having sex often indiscriminately. Though I have broken this particular code I do believe in waiting until marriage and sharing it with one partner.

The important thing is to remember that despite our animal instinct to mindlessly procreate, there are other things that are far more important. I think it takes a stronger mind to discipline himself (or herself) against this thought than it is to follow it blindly.


supressing your sexual desires over a long time is extremely unhealthy. especially the psyche gets highly effected. without a very good reason (can only think of monks and their belief), one shouldn't do that voluntarily.

for your body, there are no(!) things more important than reproduction. it's an unnecessary fight between mind and body, and your body knows how to fight back.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rayim
Legend shall speak

Level 6: Stone Golum

Level 6: Stone Golum


Joined: 16 Sep 2010
Posts: 80
Gems 131

Postrayim Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:32 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Reply with quote
psychokind wrote:

...for your body, there are no(!) things more important than reproduction. it's an unnecessary fight between mind and body, and your body knows how to fight back.


That is so true. ;-; Maybe when we will be h+ or so things will be different. But until then... Every gene in our body wants to be replicated...
_________________
// APodEIctIc TIMe visoR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fazermint
Shameless Pirate

Level 10: Dark Bat

Level 10: Dark Bat


Joined: 15 Jan 2011
Posts: 336
Gems 712

PostFazermint Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:58 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Reply with quote
There's a saying that says: "Men think of sex as a right. Women think of sex as a duty."


@Jason,
I am no expert but, I would think that reproduction is more of an instinct rather than a physical need. And I don't see why women would have a weaker sense of this instinct. Just my thoughts, though.

And also, sex is a natural part of a relationship. We have a sex drive, and suppressing that is unhealthy and can cause psychological problems, as Psycho said. I don't think it should be put aside for religious beliefs or man-made concepts.

But don't get me wrong, I'm not saying sex is the most important part. Far from it. It is just a 10th of the relationship, if not less.
_________________
Hey. I'm Fazermint. And I'm Juicy!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Miss Prime Blue
Prime Blue Guardian

Level 13: Blood Skeleton
Rank: Resident

Resident


Joined: 02 Jan 2005
Posts: 729
Gems 3,361
Location: Crystal Holm (USA, NY)

PostMiss Prime Blue Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:13 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Reply with quote
Simple, sex sells and PETA knows it. That's the reason it's used in commercials and basically everything else. PETA's agenda is really no different than anyone else's in that regard.

Quote:

Fazermint:
@Jason,
I am no expert but, I would think that reproduction is more of an instinct rather than a physical need. And I don't see why women would have a weaker sense of this instinct. Just my thoughts, though.


It's both. Women can have just as much of a sex drive, or even in some cases, more of a sex drive, than some men can have. It all depends.

Quote:
Jason Tandro:
I mean think about it this way... can you think of any relationship where the MALE tried to get his way by withholding sex?


yes. Withholding in relationships is quite common.

Quote:
sex is just an orgasm in someone's birth canal. i doubt it's anything special.


orgasms happen in the birth canal?! ... why hasn't anyone told me this?
_________________
Whenever there's light, there are shadows.

People live on because they forget about unpleasant things.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Fazermint
Shameless Pirate

Level 10: Dark Bat

Level 10: Dark Bat


Joined: 15 Jan 2011
Posts: 336
Gems 712

PostFazermint Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Reply with quote
What Jason is saying is that no man goes around saying "Do as I say or I won't let you have sex with me" to his woman. That doesn't work. Not on this planet.
_________________
Hey. I'm Fazermint. And I'm Juicy!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Miss Prime Blue
Prime Blue Guardian

Level 13: Blood Skeleton
Rank: Resident

Resident


Joined: 02 Jan 2005
Posts: 729
Gems 3,361
Location: Crystal Holm (USA, NY)

PostMiss Prime Blue Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:19 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Reply with quote
Fazermint wrote:
What Jason is saying is that no man goes around saying "Do as I say or I won't let you have sex with me" to his woman. That doesn't work. Not on this planet.


Well, most men don't do that, true. I would imagine some men might.
_________________
Whenever there's light, there are shadows.

People live on because they forget about unpleasant things.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Debate Island All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum