TerraEarth Forums

PETA: Why So Slutty?!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Debate Island
View previous topic :: View next topic  
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:47 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Fazermint wrote:
What Jason is saying is that no man goes around saying "Do as I say or I won't let you have sex with me" to his woman. That doesn't work. Not on this planet.

your planet and country really is strange Very Happy I do this almost everytime I'm in a disco with my gf. she gets very hyped when she drank sth, and if she doesn't pull herself together when I'm around then I tell her there's no more sex later. works most of the time.
Shameless Pirate

Level 10: Dark Bat

Gems 712

PostFazermint Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:01 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

psychokind wrote:
I do this almost everytime I'm in a disco with my gf. she gets very hyped when she drank sth, and if she doesn't pull herself together when I'm around then I tell her there's no more sex later. works most of the time.

I am confused. Going to the disco suggests that you are in the age range of 12-16. You talk like you're a pro at sex and that you do it all the time, saying 3 months without sex was horrible. I'm starting to believe that you're a big virgin and a troll.

And before you try, I am not a virgin. My girlfriend has an infection down there which makes us unable to get it on, which she's about to get treated for. As a healthy male, that takes its toll on me, making me make jokes about wanting to get hooked up by your disco sluts. Which of course I would never do, because I am over puberty many years ago.
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:20 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah hey now. Friendly admin-with-a-squeaky-mallet warning is here.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a troll with 2400+ post disguise! Laughing
Prime Blue

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Resident

Gems 3,213

PostMiss Prime Blue Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:49 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this topic about PETA and their practices, or is it just another gratuitous sex topic now?

Because as for PETA, a lot of their practices are messed up and go far beyond just using sex to push their agenda.

People live on because they forget about unpleasant things.
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:23 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

It's cool Fazermint. Psycho isn't a troll, he's just attempting to illustrate a point in his usual manner. Razz

But I agree completely with Psycho (as I tend to on topics like this, incidentally). Men can be just as successful at withholding sex as women can. But you have to make her want it. Most men don't carry that level of self-assurance.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Fazermint
Shameless Pirate

Gems 712

PostFazermint Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:28 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll apologize for going totally off topic. Calling Psycho a virgin was going a little too far (I have nothing against virgins anyway). And with troll, I meant liar. Judging someone by his or her post count goes against my ideologies.

I'll try to calm down, though. Hoozah
Blade
Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:39 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

The longer you stick around, the better you get to know the people here.
And I can imagine that Psycho comes across rather...inconvenient...at first Wink

He's bigmouthed ( Wink ), but also doesn't hold grudges for long (or at all?) or loses his temper.

And disco isn't for 12-16 year olds only, at least not in Austria/Germany-Europe.

psychokind
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:05 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'd hate myself until I realized I'm actually not lying. and if I was a women, until I saw pictures of me Laughing ok, I'm stopping now Very Happy maybe too much lowfat quark/yoghurt in the last couple of days makes me a bit itchy Wink

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

psychokind wrote:
I think I'd hate myself until I realized I'm actually not lying. and if I was a women, until I saw pictures of me Laughing ok, I'm stopping now Very Happy maybe too much lowfat quark/yoghurt in the last couple of days makes me a bit itchy Wink

dude, I just looked at pictures of you on Facebook (which then reminded me to check Terraearth), and I don't really know what you're about with your look...

psychokind
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:07 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Blade wrote:
psychokind wrote:

dude, I just looked at pictures of you on Facebook (which then reminded me to check Terraearth), and I don't really know what you're about with your look...

I said that above as a joke, especially because I'm not photogenic Very Happy I just assume that I'm good looking, I never (had to) talk much to girls (except for my girlfriends), don't know what else they could like about me. maybe pity? Laughing
Shameless Pirate

Gems 712

PostFazermint Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:12 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Alcohol makes everyone pretty.
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Fazermint wrote:
Alcohol makes everyone pretty.

which reminds me: carnival is just around the corner Smile I still don't know what I shall do from 2am on as a not-single when everybody around me is drowning in the pool of lust Very Happy maybe reading a newspaper or lend an iphone?

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:24 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

psychokind wrote:
Blade wrote:
psychokind wrote:

I said that above as a joke, especially because I'm not photogenic Very Happy I just assume that I'm good looking, I never (had to) talk much to girls (except for my girlfriends), don't know what else they could like about me. maybe pity? Laughing

You look a bit geeky Very Happy a very confident geek with nice hair and clean skin Razz

Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:51 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

@Fazermint: If you stick around long enough you'll actually come to admire the fact that psychokind doesn't censor himself. I prefer somebody to be honest about their intentions as opposed to those who tiptoe around the issue.

It can be a tad aggravating if you're not use to it, and it can come across as rude, but it's not personal. It's just how he is.

And Miss Prime Blue has a point, this has kinda gotten way off topic.

Now then PETA.

I have no problem with the concept of Ethical Treatment of Animals. I have a problem with the people who take this concept too far. People who think that I am somehow an evil human being because I have a burger.

THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO BUSINESS TELLING ME ABOUT STANDARDS:

Although I have to admit that last one is pretty funny. Laughing

Rest in peace, old avatar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Debate Island All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: