TerraEarth Forums

Mole Hole Trouble! Help!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Salthead84
Level 1: Huball

Gems 15

PostSalthead84 Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:14 pm   Post subject: Mole Hole Trouble! Help! Reply with quote

Ok. In GreenWood, I talked to all the animals, released every monster lair, and there are only 2 mole holes. I've tried and can't make the middle one appear, thus I can not get the Ice Armor, or the Shield Bracelet. Any help?
Ocie Denver
Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 12,559

PostOcie Denver Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:56 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

To get the Ice Armor, go to a tree trunk in southwest corner of GreenWood and use Dream Rod on it to enter a sleeping tree trunk's dream then step on a button to open up a path to a chest on the top of Greenwood. Exit the dream and go to the chest to obtain the armor.

Search one of mole's holes for a chest that contained Mole's Ribbon then go to a mole that is blocking the tree door. It will disappears once you give the ribbon to it. Go inside the tree and speak to a mole to obtain the shield bracelet.

Gems 15

PostSalthead84 Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:53 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ocie Denver wrote:
To get the Ice Armor, go to a tree trunk in southwest corner of GreenWood and use Dream Rod on it to enter a sleeping tree trunk's dream then step on a button to open up a path to a chest on the top of Greenwood. Exit the dream and go to the chest to obtain the armor.

Search one of mole's holes for a chest that contained Mole's Ribbon then go to a mole that is blocking the tree door. It will disappears once you give the ribbon to it. Go inside the tree and speak to a mole to obtain the shield bracelet.

This wasn't my problem. The problem was that a mole hole didn't appear. I looked it up. I know HOW to get them, I simply can't. It's ok, though. I'm playing on an emulator. Since the game didn't work right, I used item codes. Smile
Ocie Denver
Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 12,559

PostOcie Denver Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:07 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure you found all monster lairs in all stages in Greenwood? Or you helped a mole find a way back to her mole hole (I know she may make a chest with mole's ribbon appears)?
The Koholint Knight

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

If you really did get EVERY monster lair (with the exception of the Metal Scorpions and Fire Spirits) then the only way it could have not appeared is if the ROM file is corrupt or glitched. It's not the first time I've heard of situations like this, though.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
ddrhazy

Gems 13

Postddrhazy Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:30 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I had a glitch too till I redid that area a little later. You have to kill the goblin head statues that are in the Water Shrine(they come alive when you press up against the live one). They're inconspicuous so that's why you might pass them the first time around.

There are two monster lairs that get unlocked by those goblin statute heads. I've put links to screen shots of the areas you should find them. One of the pictures is just a pause screen to show you what the area should be listed as when you pause.

i.imgur.com/yAnEg.jpg

i.imgur.com/QlGK5.jpg

i.imgur.com/lTgQd.jpg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Soul Blazer All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: