TerraEarth Forums

Someone Wants To Kill Me (And My Friends...)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axe Kazama
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 3,005

PostAxe Kazama Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

as I said before in the PM I sent you, cut yourself off from the WWW, lay low and travel with at least 1 or more people.
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,507

Postinferiare Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:03 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

If for some reason I see you dead... I'll go and murder those little bastards myself. That's not a f'ing threat, that's a guarantee. All they care about it "OMG THEY DIDN'T FIGHT ME I'M GONNA KILL THEM" and that pisses me off to no end.

You DON'T screw with my friends. EVER.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:42 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really glad I got so many good friends... I'm really not sure exactly what I'm going to do. All I know is, sooner or later, something big is going to happen, and who knows what the outcome might be...

SBiF
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
Muerte

Resident

Gems 1,872

PostMuerte Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:44 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm ... maybe you should move to australia or canada Very Happy ... oh well ... since i've never been in any situation like that i have no useful advice, sorry Sad
Rom Manic
Level 6: Stone Golum

Gems 1,000

PostRom Manic Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 1:08 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

You're not telling us the whole truth, SBF Rolling Eyes
Axe Kazama

Resident

Gems 3,005

PostAxe Kazama Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 1:49 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

you obviously don't know SBF that well, and you should shut up before you start ticking off people, such as myself...I'm not starting anything, I'm just saying you're not helping the situation by accusing him of lying or hiding the truth.
Blade

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 4:22 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Slow down Axe...maybe there's an important/unimportat point he didn't mention (yet)...who knows...

But still your situation hasn't changed ...cops can't help/don't help, and it seems like these guys get away with it...

Banging Head FUCK IT!!! I can't think of a solution!!!

The more you stay away from them their anger will grow, and you have to worry about the 'big thing' that has to come, and If you face them they could kill you...

@ Rom maniac: what do you think isn't he telling us?
Rom Manic

Gems 1,000

PostRom Manic Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:58 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Why SBF is even involved to begin with, or his brother for that matter. Why these kids are immunie to Blackmail and Conspiracy charges, and why the holy hell a cop let the football kids go after the "car chase". But since SBF likes to skip ahead a few days at a time, we probably aren't getting the full story.

Alot of things don't add up. But I have my suspicions.
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,507

Postinferiare Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:21 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Rom Manic wrote:
Why SBF is even involved to begin with, or his brother for that matter. Why these kids are immunie to Blackmail and Conspiracy charges, and why the holy hell a cop let the football kids go after the "car chase". But since SBF likes to skip ahead a few days at a time, we probably aren't getting the full story.

1) Most likely his brother got him involved. He does that alot. -.-;
2) They're not immune, they just don't give a shit.
3) The cops do that if they either a) know them personally and b) they're football players for the local high school. A cop SHOULD technically arrest them, but if they're still playing football, the cops gonna let em go and just say "Oh, it was probably a mistake." It happens where I live too, they can beat up any kid in school, and drag someone's name down into the mud, and do something that SHOULD get them arrested, but no one does anything but shake their finger at them and say "Don't do it again, now go back to what you were doing."
4) Skipping ahead doesn't mean that he's "skipping story", it means that nothing happened in those few days. Jeezy. Sweatdrop

Me thinks that me and Joan Michele know him the best (I've been talking to him on AIM since he joined TE about a month after I did two years ago), and I know he wouldn't lie or leave things out of something. When he's serious about things like this, he means what he says. Normally he jokes around (as seen on other threads) but something like this is serious, and he wouldn't lie. You can keep your suspicions, but realize you probably don't know him as well like the rest of us do...that's all.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
0c.
Level 4: Living Statue

Level 4: Living Statue

Gems 1,053

Post0c. Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:38 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

holy shit!
Is there anything you can do?!
Do I have to fear my children to get raped or threatened without being able to do anything at all?
Is money the only way out?
In what a society are we living in?

...but would you try to change anything if you could?

@SBiF
sorry dude, I can help you either .. it's like .. another world there ..
Freedan
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 9:00 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Rom Manic wrote:
I think he's lying or they're bluffing.

Because he has so much to gain by lying to a bunch of people on a video game-based message board.

Quote:

Seems to add up to me. Guys get pissed off, guys make threats.

As for the cop thing about letting the football goons go, it does happen. A lot of places take their sports pretty seriously, and their teams are allowed special privileges that no one else would ever get.

Blade

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 9:35 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to think about your problem all day long, and I still can't think about a solution...
Be so kind and pop-up on TE regularly...you don't have to inform us/me about everything, a little 'everythings alright' here and there would be good...
Rom Manic

Gems 1,000

PostRom Manic Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:06 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I just don't believe thats the full story. There has to be more to it than that. People don't just get up one morning and say "Hey, let's jump this guy and threaten his life for no logical reason at all".

It doesn't happen. And I don't believe people get away with that because they're football players. That isn't right.

But IF thats true, you should call the state police down there, SBF. They won't give a flying fuck who the kids are.

Just dial the operator (Or 911, whatever) and ask for the State Police headquarters. They should be in jail by next school semester.
Freedan
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:12 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Rom Manic wrote:
I just don't believe thats the full story. There has to be more to it than that. People don't just get up one morning and say "Hey, let's jump this guy and threaten his life for no logical reason at all".

It doesn't happen.

Actually, that does happen. Because people can be very sick. A lot of times, they don't need a reason to go after someone, they just do it.

inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,507

Postinferiare Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:06 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Linking from Catsonmars, to a thread one of the Fukuteers put up about how a blog entry pointed to the killer of the kid who wrote the blog and his sister. He killed the kid and his sister at - dear God - spur of the moment.

http://forums.catsonmars.com/index.php?showtopic=1130&st=0

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: