TerraEarth Forums

Someone Wants To Kill Me (And My Friends...)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:40 am   Post subject: Someone Wants To Kill Me (And My Friends...) Reply with quote

Yeah, it's true. My friend Dan, my friend Chris, and several other of my family/friends have been getting death threats, phone calls (Insidious ones at that) and several other things.

Just have a quick question, if you wish to know the exact reasons why, PM me... but I think I'm gonna be laying low for a little while... <<;;

SBiF
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
TerraHero
Level 8: Amarante

Resident

Gems 6,006

PostTerraHero Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 11:40 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Eurh...

right...

You got enemies?
Muerte
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 1,872

PostMuerte Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 11:54 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

wow ... hope everything works out well ... for you ... not for the people who are making the death threats
Coz
Level 12: Soul Knight

Resident

Gems 6,017

PostCoz Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 12:31 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.. SBF's life always has some weird thingie..

Question: Do you know what you are going to do about this 'little' problem?
Rom Manic
Level 6: Stone Golum

Level 6: Stone Golum

Gems 1,000

PostRom Manic Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:42 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he's lying or they're bluffing.
Blade

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:57 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Rom Manic wrote:

SBF wouldn't lie! Never!

He is/was a backyard-wrestler, maybe this has something to do with it...

@ SBF: Could you PM me the reason? Don't think they're bluffing, you should inform you about what people should do in such a case....at a crisis-center or at the police...

All the best
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:24 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Rom Manic wrote:

Agreed with Blade. I know him quite well (one of my best friends, you know it to be true, SBiF), and he doesn't lie. If t hey're bluffing... well then those bastards should burn. I'll gladly do it for you too, SBiF.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Hydra.7

Gems 1,000
Location: Someone told me Earth, but I don't believe them. c:

PostHydra.7 Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:44 am   Post subject: Ummm... Reply with quote

Well we can't really say he's lying...we don't know his friends outside of the computer, or at least I don't. Sweatdrop
blueisalive
Previously known as Aoiga

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Resident

Gems 1,121

Postblueisalive Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:07 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest you call the police.

PM me if you want to talk though.

Yay! I won something!
Thanx raini for the great sigs!
TerraHero

Resident

Gems 6,006

PostTerraHero Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 7:31 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

what is the reason they wanna kill yah and your family?

If this is for real and not some joke you must have done something to piss people off like this.
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 10:27 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

It all began some time back. This thing happened... I really don't want to get into the details... but... there was a party... and this girl nearly got raped.

Anyway, fast forward a few days. My brother had been telling people to steer clear of this kid, even though he was our friend at the time. (Although we really didn't want to be around him)

Anyway, the attempted rapist set my brother up, (He was invited over a friends house) when he jumped him.

Anyway, shortly after this several other things happened, which included a few pranks my friends played against this kid and all those who didn't do jack to help my brother. Anyway, things escalated, and one of them slashed my fathers tires, and my best friends tires as well.

A few days there after, one of our friends (Well, once again, one of our friends at that time) had called us up while we were at a Burger King, and we had told her where we were. Ten minutes later, the Goon squad (All those who had been against my brother) to try and start another fight (This time they were after my friend Dan)

Anyway, after a car chase, and a near accident, the cops got involved and said we'd best part ways if we knows whats good for us.

So, that same evening they called up Dan six times, wanting to fight him and us, and Dan got to the point of pissing one of them off he said "I'm going to f'ning kill you."

So what happened next, was I had been posting a blog on website about all that has been happening, and basically, I had been totally just writing down the truth, word for word.

So then they found my blog, and thus began the death threats. One of them actually left me a message with something to the extent of "Listen you fat piece of garbage, if you don't take down that shit, I'm gonna knee you in the teeth, and kick you in the (Explotivate deleted), and if you're not on the ground crying and screaming, I'm gonna cut your throat. That's not a threat; it's a guarentee"

So, for speaking my mind (and the holesome, honest truth) I am being threated with my own life. And, whats worse, I know for a fact one of them is in easy access of a gun, and knowing these guys (Two of them are heavy steriod abusers), I am seriously fearing for my own well being.

Take what you will from what was stated above, but that's the complete and honest truth.

SBiF
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

Blade

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 11:58 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm shocked...

I don't want to give you any advise, maybe its a wrong one and...

Just inform at a help-service whats the best to do in your case...

Please keep us up to date, or at least pop up sometimes and tell us how you're doing...
Muerte
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 1,872

PostMuerte Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 11:59 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

damn ... id think just lay low for awhile ... people like that tend to be quite unpredictable as far as i know ...
Coz
Level 12: Soul Knight

Resident

Gems 6,017

PostCoz Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:09 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

What I would do, if you have some kind of proof, first tought it's to go to the cops. If other people(like the girl who was almost raped) can back up your story, you might be able to get the guy in trouble.

Well I don't know what you are going to do, but whatever you do about it(since you definitly can't stay with your arms crossed), after you do inform us of the result.

Oh and BTW, tought we don't have proof that SBF is lying, his personality seems to be the one of a person who doesn't jokes about serious stuff. He just haven't been around so much so you guys haven't noticed it.
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:28 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

There's just a small problem with that. The one girl (Actually there are two involved here) don't want to come forward, because nothing happened to them, the kid only tried to, unsuccessfully (He was drunk off his ass at said time). I've tried to get her to come forward, but the more I push, the more she backs away from even talking about it. (Because she'll get in trouble with her mother- that story is an even longer tale to be told)

Here's another thing; We've gone to the cops already, several times. The only problem is, it's my word against theirs- all his friends got his back, and will lie up to no end for him. So, truth be told, the actual good side of this is in a losing battle against the dark foes that squander my town. It's really sad to be honest, because the bad people always get away with murder. (And in this situation... that may very well be true)

What's worse, all parties on the opposite side are football players for this town. It's almost as if, the moment they mentioned that, it didn't matter they nearly killed a woman and her child, it didn't matter that they were drunk, (Yes, after that car chase, when the police stopped them all, they were drunk off their asses) the cops just let them go on their way with a smile and a wave, while my friend Dan gets this huge lecture. It's unfortune for me to say this, but the cops, in this situation, really are of no help whatsoever.

Well, I gotta run... I'm not sure when I'll be able to post again... if I'm lucky, maybe tomorrow morning, if not... well, I think the above explains it all.

SBiF
This User Has Completed

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: