TerraEarth Forums

Someone Wants To Kill Me (And My Friends...)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blueisalive
Previously known as Aoiga

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Resident

Gems 1,121

Postblueisalive Posted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:41 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

rainichan wrote:
Linking from Catsonmars, to a thread one of the Fukuteers put up about how a blog entry pointed to the killer of the kid who wrote the blog and his sister. He killed the kid and his sister at - dear God - spur of the moment.

http://forums.catsonmars.com/index.php?showtopic=1130&st=0
Tragic. Crying or Very sad

I would hate to risk something like this happening again. Exclamation

Sad

Yay! I won something!
Thanx raini for the great sigs!
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason I constantly skipped ahead a few days was because the stuff happened during the weekend, so, from one important jump to the next, in the story I have detailed, it happened during the Friday/Saturday/Sunday time.

The party I spoke of happened back in March, somewhere around the 13th if I'm not mistaken. The attack on my brother happened some odd two weeks later, so towards the end of March. April came, and the first weekend of April, is when my friends played the pranks I spoke of. The littered one kids lawn in newspapers, filled another one of the kids cars with these newspapers they picked up off lawns. They covered one kids car entirely with a huge bag of nasty old donuts they found out the Dunkin Donuts dumpster. One of the kids decided it to be cool to rip off Windshield Wiper blades, and remove the antennae's of the cars.

This was a Saturday, my guess the 9th of the month, going into the tenth, I remember this because my friend Dan showed up the next day detailing the entire story of the previous nights events.

The next weekend continued with the bull, phone calls back and forward. I believe it was the following weekend (the the weekend there after) when my friends (And my fathers) tires were slashed.

Several of the weekends remained quite, as I had left my town to visit with my friend Dan (As he lives an hour away, we went to a wrestling show or two of his, as he is a professional wrestler)

I believe it was at the beginning of this month when the whole chase thing happened.

To detail out the entire night, we went to the Burger King on Highway 35 (I'm being as detailed as I can be at this moment) cause I got the serious hankering for a Bacon Tendercrisp Ranch sandwich. After we got out of the drive through, me (Being in my friend Chris' car) parked, and I ate, while he talked with his friend Steve.

In the meanwhile, my friend Andrew was flipping out. My brother and my friend Dan had taken Andrews car out for a drive (He'd left his keys in the igniton, the goof), so my friend Andrew kicked the crap out of my friend Dan's car to spite him.

Anyway, three or four cars pull up, and it's these wiggers who are all standing around all tough. It was during this time this girl Tova had called my friend Dan to see where he was. He informed her we were all at Burger King, and that'd we'd be there for a little while.

Well, my friend Dan got this uncontrollable urge that something wasn't right (Especially with those Wiggers around), so he drove straight across the highway to the Dunkin Donuts to get himself a Donut (As he is a vegetarian).

So, if not five minutes pass, this blue car pulls up, which is the car of this kid Ricky Oliva (Whom I'll get to in a short bit). He steps out, so did this kid Capetta (The one making the death threats,) this bastard Monty and this retarded kid Toomey (I'm not even joking he is seriously a retard), and I start to walk away from them, they were all giving me the evil eye, as I got into my car (My brother was leaving at this point and had been waiting for me).

Anyway, the kid Monty says something like "I'll see you in Court," because my brother has a court date against this kid.

The events go like this (As I had not been there to see what really happened, but; ) as we were across the street, they began to try and bully my friend Chris into telling them where Dan was. (That night they specifically wanted to beat the crap out of Dan, as he was the smallest one of our group) My friend Chris told them all to fuck off, and they began to hit his car, kick it, and threaten him. They had completely surrounded his car at this point, when he called us and told us what was going on. My friend Dan risks himself and pulls up in clear sight, and immediately, the kid Rick screams "OVER THERE!" And they dart from the back of the Burger King parking lot, across the highway with no reguard for traffic or anyone elses lives.

My friend peeled out of there, with the kid Rick went back for his car. He picked up the goon squad, and they sped down a 35 MPH road going some 60/70 miles per hour, bumper to bumper. During this time, my friend Andrew had called the police, my brother had also called the police.

So, from what I heard... my friend Dan went to hide in this park , when the Goons came up from behind him, pulled in front of him, turned the car in such a way that he blocked Dan from being able to go anywhere.

From behind Dan, at this same time, that girl Tova I mentioned earlier begins to slowly pull up to block him in from BEHIND! (Yep, he was set up by one of his own friends, how sad is that?) However Dan, with quick thinking, threw his car in reverse, forcing Tova to do the same (the last thing she would want to happen is damage to her 40,000 some odd dollar truck).

So, Dan escapes into this place called R & S, where he is stopped by police. The Goons show up as well, and are stopped by the two officers who had been waiting for them. (The whole chase took place during a 20-30 minute time window)

I had been hiding out with my brother in a parking lot across the street from R & S, so I walked across the street to see what had happened. I had been talking to my friend Dan, who, at that given time, wasn't exactly appealing to the police officers (His car was littered with various stuff from his backyard wrestling, which, as I have said, I do as well...)

And they basically told him to not fool around, and that he apparently nearly caused an accident (A woman had called the cops and said this kid nearly hit her car with his...). And pretty much, they let the scumbags go, and gave Dan a stern lecture, and the cop pretty much said if he ever pulled Dan over ever again he'd arrest him on the spot.

They continued there after, calling my brother, calling Dan, calling my friend Chris (Whom is at the moment, no where to be found... he didn't show up for work yesterday, and no one can get ahold of him...)

So yeah... take from it what you will, but in all seriousness, these guys mean business...

SBiF

P.S: Rom Maniac, is there anything you want me to eloborate further on? Because I really don't mind seeing myself type endlessly about this stuff, but if really is rather insulting you'd think I'd be making this shit up for Shits and Giggles...
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
Rom Manic
Level 6: Stone Golum

Gems 1,000

PostRom Manic Posted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:54 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Call the state police and lock them all away for good, if the calls keep bothering you. But what pisses me off is that those fucks get away with that shit.

Only in America, I guess...
TerraHero
Level 8: Amarante

Resident

Gems 6,006

PostTerraHero Posted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:02 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

and you take them serious? Mr. Green

all that story did was gave me a hunkering for a big whopper Very Happy
Muerte
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 1,872

PostMuerte Posted: Fri May 27, 2005 3:08 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Rom Manic wrote:
Call the state police and lock them all away for good, if the calls keep bothering you. But what pisses me off is that those fucks get away with that shit.

Only in America, I guess...

its never that simple ... all the various politics of the region have to go into it as well, which most of the time completely shits the justice system right up ... and then there is probably little proof of any of this so it would be difficult to convict them of anything
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:50 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

TerraHero wrote:

I suppose some people will never be able to take anything seriously...

SBiF
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
Hydra.7

Gems 1,000
Location: Someone told me Earth, but I don't believe them. c:

PostHydra.7 Posted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:16 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

SoulBlazerFan wrote:
TerraHero wrote:

I suppose some people will never be able to take anything seriously...

SBiF

It's just like the boy who cried wolf, once people have heard lot of that fake stuff they don't belive the real stuff...
blueisalive

Resident

Gems 1,121

Postblueisalive Posted: Sat May 28, 2005 1:49 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Rom Manic wrote:

Getting the police to do what you want isn't that easy.

My aunt has Schizophrenia. She has had it since she was 17. If you want me to explain how they found out she was, I will tell you later. She has 2 kids. She became an alcoholic 8 years ago and has been drinking hard liquors and beer since then.
My dad and my cousins realised how she is endangering her kids as soon as she started and tried to get her to stop drinking. When confronting her about her problems, one of my uncles got a swift kick to the head.
My uncle is... uh... odd. He hasn't really taken any effort to stop her from drinking or to help the kids. He instead, drinks too [I think]. My dad thinks he abuses pain medications as well, but that is beside the point. Either way, we question whether or not he is atleast pseudo-retarded or just plain stoned the majority of the time we see him.
They both end up endangering themselves and their kids everyday. For example -
In March [I think...] she had to go to the hospital for stomach pains. She went unconscious a short time after arriving there and went immediately to ICU for liver collapse. The stuff in her liver started circulating through her body and other organs shut down. At her worst point, she was on respirator and her heart had stopped - she had techniquely died.
Today she has come out of her comatose state and is eating soft foods.
Where her kids are going to go, or if they are going to stay is still a mystery.
Where are the police or social service workers in all this? My dad tried to get social services to demolish their house as well as remove custody of their children but no luck. They won't even bother to check out their fire-hazardous house.

In short, the police and social service workers don't really go where they need to be half the time and the other half they are just plain unresponsive.
This could all be ended if the law stopped dissecting every single thing and looked at each situation ethically.

I hope you all can sort through all that jumbled narrative. Knocked out

Yay! I won something!
Rom Manic

Gems 1,000

PostRom Manic Posted: Sat May 28, 2005 4:44 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

People have a right to drink. And from what I can tell, I don't really see why the Police should have been involved at all. Because she was binge drinking? I don't think so.

But I know it must be hard for you, so my sympathies go out to you and your family Smile

Anyway, the police are public servants. They have no choice but to help you in a crisis. If they don't like it, why are they cops? Call 911, they'll probably put you into protective custody and find the guys for questioning.

If it doesn't work like that because they're football players, then may god have mercy on America.
blueisalive

Resident

Gems 1,121

Postblueisalive Posted: Sat May 28, 2005 8:08 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Rom Manic wrote:
People have a right to drink. And from what I can tell, I don't really see why the Police should have been involved at all. Because she was binge drinking? I don't think so..

That's not the point. She drunk drives her kids. Their house is just plain UNHEALTHY.

Yay! I won something!
Axe Kazama

Resident

Gems 3,005

PostAxe Kazama Posted: Sat May 28, 2005 3:40 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I depending the situation, its probably classified as a bad living enviroment, just means the kids are gonna become drug addicts or hookers or in jail or something. No offence or amything personal
blueisalive

Resident

Gems 1,121

Postblueisalive Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:00 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Axe Kazama wrote:
I depending the situation, its probably classified as a bad living enviroment, just means the kids are gonna become drug addicts or hookers or in jail or something. No offence or amything personal
I understand, Muerte but endangerment of a person's life is a lightly elevated crime than bad living environments.

Yay! I won something!
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 4:24 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, for one, if the house is a danger and is unhealthy/unclean to live in, keep calling social services. If they don't want to hear about it, don't wanna hear about it, keep at it. They are public servants, they are supposed to help the people that call them.

Sweatdrop I can't wait to move to Canada...

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Muerte

Resident

Gems 1,872

PostMuerte Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 5:51 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Aoiga wrote:
Axe Kazama wrote:
I understand, Muerte but endangerment of a person's life is a lightly elevated crime than bad living environments.

that wasn't me you quoted Mr. Green
Axe Kazama

Resident

Gems 3,005

PostAxe Kazama Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

you SOB Mad
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: