TerraEarth Forums

Help Jason Tandro With a Project- Please!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:09 am   Post subject: Help Jason Tandro With a Project- Please!!! Reply with quote

I am working on a training video for my company. It's part of a contest to design a training video that will help our company prevent churn (loss of customers to other competitors).

So how can you help? Real simple. Just fill out the questionnaire at the bottom. I'll try to keep it short and simple.

==SECTION 1: Your Carrier==

1. Who is your current wireless provider?
2. How long have you been a customer?
3. Did you have a wireless carrier before them, and if so why did you leave the previous competitor?
4. Have you considered leaving your current carrier and if so why?

==SECTION 2: Factors in Churn==

Answer the questions below on a scale from 1 to 5, where 1 is not at all likely, 5 is extremely likely.

5. How likely is it that you would leave a company due to a bad customer service experience?
6. How likely is it that you would leave a company if you found out a competitor had a better device?
7. How likely is it that you would leave a company if you found out a competitor had a better rate plan?
8. How likely is it that you would leave a company if you found out a competitor had a better coverage area:
8a. if you needed the covered area?
8b. if you might need the covered area?
8c. if you would not likely need the covered area?

==SECTION 3: Comparisons==

Answer the questions below on a scale from 1 to 5, where 1 is not at all likely, 5 is extremely likely.

9. How likely is it that you would rather have good prices over good customer service?
10. How likely is it that you would rather have good devices over good coverage area?
11. How likely is it that you would rather have good service over good devices?
12. How likely is it that you would rather have good coverage over good prices?

==SECTION 4: Your Experience==

13. Has your company ever given you a courtesy credit simply for an inconvenience?
14. Does your company offer flexible solutions for bill payment or extensions?
15. Does your company offer the ability to have a "loaner phone" while you wait for an insurance claim or repair?

Answer the questions below between 1 and 5, where 1 is "never" and 5 is "always".

16. Have you been satisfied with your carrier's customer service?
17. Have you been satisfied with your phone?
18. Have you been satisfied with your monthly bill?
19. Have you understood your bill and knew where each charge was coming from?
20. Have you been satisfied with your carrier's coverage area?

==SECTION 5: Final Questions==

21. How many US Cities do you think are currently covered by 4G Service?
a. Over 1,000.
b. About 500.
c. Less than 100.
d. Less than 50.

22. Would you rather have an Android phone or an iPhone?

23. When you have a good customer service experience, about how many people do you tell about it?

24. When you have a bad customer service experience, about how many people do you tell about it?

25. If you left a company due to a bad customer service experience, on a scale from 1 to 5, how likely are you to consider returning?

===

That's it! Thanks a bunch!

Rest in peace, old avatar.
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:18 am   Post subject: Re: Help Jason Tandro With a Project- Please!!! Reply with quote

Kay. Very Happy

1. Who is your current wireless provider? T-Mobile
2. How long have you been a customer? Uhh... probably about 4 years now.
3. Did you have a wireless carrier before them, and if so why did you leave the previous competitor? Yep, Verizon. I changed carriers because I didn't like the level of service, both with my phone proper and customer service when I had problems. Also billing issues EVERYWHERE.
4. Have you considered leaving your current carrier and if so why? Not so much, I'm pretty content with T-Mobile.

5. How likely is it that you would leave a company due to a bad customer service experience? 5
6. How likely is it that you would leave a company if you found out a competitor had a better device? 3
7. How likely is it that you would leave a company if you found out a competitor had a better rate plan? 4
8. How likely is it that you would leave a company if you found out a competitor had a better coverage area: 4
8a. if you needed the covered area? 4
8b. if you might need the covered area? 4
8c. if you would not likely need the covered area? 2

9. How likely is it that you would rather have good prices over good customer service? 3
10. How likely is it that you would rather have good devices over good coverage area? 2
11. How likely is it that you would rather have good service over good devices? 5
12. How likely is it that you would rather have good coverage over good prices? 4

13. Has your company ever given you a courtesy credit simply for an inconvenience? Yes.
14. Does your company offer flexible solutions for bill payment or extensions? As far as I know, yes. (I've never had to use an extension.)
15. Does your company offer the ability to have a "loaner phone" while you wait for an insurance claim or repair? From Maz's own experience, I believe so.

Answer the questions below between 1 and 5, where 1 is "never" and 5 is "always".

16. Have you been satisfied with your carrier's customer service? 5
17. Have you been satisfied with your phone? 5
18. Have you been satisfied with your monthly bill? 4
19. Have you understood your bill and knew where each charge was coming from? 5
20. Have you been satisfied with your carrier's coverage area? 5

21. How many US Cities do you think are currently covered by 4G Service? b. About 500.

22. Would you rather have an Android phone or an iPhone? Android. I have one, my roommate Bob has an iPhone. I like my phone more. Hell, he likes my phone more too!

23. When you have a good customer service experience, about how many people do you tell about it? A good amount.

24. When you have a bad customer service experience, about how many people do you tell about it? A good amount. I'm currently telling everyone I know not to go to GameStop because of incredibly horrible service and how they treat their workers.

25. If you left a company due to a bad customer service experience, on a scale from 1 to 5, how likely are you to consider returning? 1

===

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:38 am   Post subject: Re: Help Jason Tandro With a Project- Please!!! Reply with quote

I don't think a German can help you here Very Happy
Hail to the King baby!

Level 16: Cursed Armor

Resident

Gems 7,228

PostFlamez Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Irrelevant to America Razz
6months
3. Did you have a wireless carrier before them, and if so why did you leave the previous competitor?
better plans and service quality
no

5. How likely is it that you would leave a company due to a bad customer service experience?

High
6. How likely is it that you would leave a company if you found out a competitor had a better device?
Moderate
7. How likely is it that you would leave a company if you found out a competitor had a better rate plan?
Once the contract is out, high depending on service quality
8. How likely is it that you would leave a company if you found out a competitor had a better coverage area:
low
High
Moderate
Low

9. How likely is it that you would rather have good prices over good customer service?

Moderate
10. How likely is it that you would rather have good devices over good coverage area?
Moderate
High
12. How likely is it that you would rather have good coverage over good prices?
Moderate

13. Has your company ever given you a courtesy credit simply for an inconvenience?

No
Dont know
15. Does your company offer the ability to have a "loaner phone" while you wait for an insurance claim or repair?
Dont know

16. Have you been satisfied with your carrier's customer service? 4
17. Have you been satisfied with your phone? 5
18. Have you been satisfied with your monthly bill? 5
20. Have you been satisfied with your carrier's coverage area? 5

a. Over 1,000.
b. About 500.
c. Less than 100.
d. Less than 50.

Irrelevant

Have and iphone

23. When you have a good customer service experience, about how many people do you tell about it?
None

24. When you have a bad customer service experience, about how many people do you tell about it?
Everyone considering going onto the service that I know

25. If you left a company due to a bad customer service experience, on a scale from 1 to 5, how likely are you to consider returning?
I wouldn't consider returning

===

Joined TE on May 30, 2002, 2:26am!
Yeah, beat that.

I'm hot stuff.

http://terraearth.proboards.com - Original TE forums.
http://www.facebook.com/lochy - I gots facebook! yay for social networking?
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Virgin Mobile

A little over a year.

I did. I had two T-Mobile phones at various times... I left because the person I was with on the plan closed the account.

Yes. For a service that is more well known.

8a. if you needed the covered area? 2
8b. if you might need the covered area? 3
8c. if you would not likely need the covered area? 1

9. How likely is it that you would rather have good prices over good customer service? 4
10. How likely is it that you would rather have good devices over good coverage area? 2
11. How likely is it that you would rather have good service over good devices? 3
12. How likely is it that you would rather have good coverage over good prices? 2

No. Have had none... yet.

Bill is cheap for my service. Never ran into this problem.

Don't know.

16. Have you been satisfied with your carrier's customer service? 4
17. Have you been satisfied with your phone? 4
18. Have you been satisfied with your monthly bill? 5
20. Have you been satisfied with your carrier's coverage area? 4

a. Over 1,000.

22. Would you rather have an Android phone or an iPhone? Maybe, but not at the moment for the cost.

None. Isn't usually a topic of discussion.

Refer to 23.

"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:38 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

done, and should be in your facebook inbox.
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:52 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome. Thanks so much guys! I've already gotten like 7 responses. This is going great!

Rest in peace, old avatar.
Fazermint
Shameless Pirate

Level 10: Dark Bat

Level 10: Dark Bat

Gems 712

PostFazermint Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:50 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Vodafone (dunno if that exists in America or not...)

5 months
Moved to another country Razz
Yes. The actual monthly fee is 150% of what the ad said.

12. How likely is it that you would rather have good coverage over good prices?[/b]

Nuupe.
Automaticly charged from my account.
Nuuupe.

16. Have you been satisfied with your carrier's customer service?
17. Have you been satisfied with your phone?
18. Have you been satisfied with your monthly bill?
19. Have you understood your bill and knew where each charge was coming from?
20. Have you been satisfied with your carrier's coverage area?

Beats me.

Android.

0, 0.

Couple of times, told everybody Very Happy

1. So long suckers!
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:31 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Verizon (formally Altell)

Eight-ish years

No

Considered while it was Altell due to lack of specific cellular devices.

5. How likely is it that you would leave a company due to a bad customer service experience? --2

6. How likely is it that you would leave a company if you found out a competitor had a better device? --4

7. How likely is it that you would leave a company if you found out a competitor had a better rate plan? --5

8a. if you needed the covered area? --5

8b. if you might need the covered area? --1

8c. if you would not likely need the covered area? --1

9. How likely is it that you would rather have good prices over good customer service? --5

10. How likely is it that you would rather have good devices over good coverage area? --4

11. How likely is it that you would rather have good service over good devices? --2

12. How likely is it that you would rather have good coverage over good prices? --4

No, but it has never come up

Yes

IDK

16. Have you been satisfied with your carrier's customer service? --3

17. Have you been satisfied with your phone? --2

18. Have you been satisfied with your monthly bill? --3

19. Have you understood your bill and knew where each charge was coming from? --4

20. Have you been satisfied with your carrier's coverage area? --5

a. Over 1,000.
b. About 500.
c. Less than 100.
d. Less than 50.

Android

Nobody

Nobody

25. If you left a company due to a bad customer service experience, on a scale from 1 to 5, how likely are you to consider returning? --2

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: