TerraEarth Forums

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fazermint
Shameless Pirate

Level 10: Dark Bat

Level 10: Dark Bat

Gems 712

PostFazermint Posted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:14 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

inferiare wrote:
Then again, I think it's a load of crap at this point; we're not going to release the pictures. I'd like proof that he's kicked the bucket.

They lost me when they said they dumped the body in the sea Razz

And on the 72 virgins topic... Why would you want 72 virgins? Why not get 72 sluts, at least they know what they're doing! [/Achmed the dead terrorist]
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:20 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Freedan wrote:
psychokind wrote:
Freedan wrote:

We should be questioning things that have no clear answer for that reason; they have no clear answer. If the answer was already clear, there would be no reason to question at all, and nothing more would ever be learned.

therein lies the problem: as soon as you question it you get false answers you can't perceive as lies and thus believe in lies made up by others that somehow benefit from it Very Happy questioning things will be a privilige again like in the times of Aristocrats. ordinary people will be bombarded with so much different information regarding the same matters that they can't comprehend it anymore.

If people thought that way, we wouldn't know the Earth revolves around the sun.

Just because something has an answer doesn't mean you accept it forever. You accept the most likely, rational answer until a more likely, more rational one is found. That's what science is all about; a constant learning process, examining what we thought was proven.

of course you're right freedan, but I wasn't talking about science. I restrain my statement to merely politic events, whereby Osamas death is one of the clearer ones.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: