TerraEarth Forums

I own this game!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dekatrace
Level 1: Huball

Gems 31

Postdekatrace Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:42 pm   Post subject: I own this game! Reply with quote

I bought this back in summer 1998 brand new when I was in Glasgow and a shop was getting rid of old 16 bit stock for £15!

I still own it now but my dog crushed the box(though its still intact) game looks brand new condition and manual looks brand new bar a single crease in the cover.

Loved this game when it came out and completed it many times and remember ringing up Nintendo hotline to find out how to get past Bloody Mary and also how to put the code to unlock where she was.

I even remember sending it in as I thought it was broken(as the people on the hotline made it seem I had to put code in where the hole was)
boxxleman
Level 12: Soul Knight

Administrator

Gems 1,773

Postboxxleman Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:51 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful!

I live in the USA, and Terranigma was not released here. I had to buy the cart, along with a Pro Action Replay 3 for the SNES in order to play it. Smile

Oh, and welcome to the forums!
dekatrace

Gems 31

Postdekatrace Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:33 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

boxxleman wrote:
Wonderful!

I live in the USA, and Terranigma was not released here. I had to buy the cart, along with a Pro Action Replay 3 for the SNES in order to play it. Smile

Its not as rare as my US boxed with manual Ogre Battle! I also own Mario RPG.

I have always been a RPG fan and have loads of rare stuff(though am getting to the point in my life I am thinking of selling as they have been unused for around 10 years)
boxxleman
Level 12: Soul Knight

Administrator

Gems 1,773

Postboxxleman Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:41 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

dekatrace wrote:
boxxleman wrote:
Wonderful!

I have always been a RPG fan and have loads of rare stuff(though am getting to the point in my life I am thinking of selling as they have been unused for around 10 years)

SNES Ogre Battle!?

I remember when I was like 12, me and my dad were going to funcoland to pick up the last copy of ogre battle they had. I think we spent 120$ for it. No idea where it ever went...
dekatrace

Gems 31

Postdekatrace Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:53 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

boxxleman wrote:
dekatrace wrote:
boxxleman wrote:
Wonderful!

SNES Ogre Battle!?

I remember when I was like 12, me and my dad were going to funcoland to pick up the last copy of ogre battle they had. I think we spent 120$ for it. No idea where it ever went...

Yep SNES version, got it around 1996/1997 for £6.50 which is about 10 US dollars and still own it.

I also own Phantasy Star 1 on Master System, 2-4 on Mega Drive, Secret Of Mana US and UK snes versions, Secret Of Evermore, Ultima 4 I think on MS, Dungeons and Dragons on Mega Drive.

Plus most PS1 rpgs like Lunar 1 and 2(Lunar 2 is sealed) Suikoden 1 and 2(all 3 versions PAL, US and JP) Alundra 1 and 2, FF7-9 Tactics, Anthology, Dragon Warrior 7, Azure Dreams, Saga Frontier 1 and 2

Getting a bit bored of typing them but have far more than that lol.

I was into RPGs when they were for nerds whilst my friends were playing Mortal Kombat or football games.
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:03 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Of the trilogy, this is the only one I neither own nor have played. One day, though, I will. If this world ending thing doesn't happen.
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 12:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Of the trilogy, this is the only one I neither own nor have played. One day, though, I will. If this world ending thing doesn't happen.

if you play terranigma, the world as you know it will end for you anyways Very Happy
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:03 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Games I want... so jealous. Sad I can't find Suikoden or a decent Lunar 2 with everything in the box for the life of me.

Though I do have Terranigma Very Happy I can't play it since I don't have the means to do so, but I do own the trilogy!

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:24 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

My last gf had a complete Lunar 2. I tried to get her the complete Lunar 1, but it had already sold by the time I had money. Sad

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Lenc
Art Monkey

Level 11: Worlock

Resident

Gems 8,348

PostLenc Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:53 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

SoulBlazerFan wrote:

I can recall you saying that for like as long as I can remember... still havnt played it heh Razz

STEAM: Lenc Chroso
BNET: Blindeduif#2260
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Terranigma All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: