TerraEarth Forums

Wierdest Dream...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Interests Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Weirdest Dream Type...
Falling
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Monster
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kidnapped
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Killing
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Other
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 8

Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:29 pm   Post subject: Wierdest Dream... Reply with quote

My wierdest dream involved TE. And Raini was there... And Freedan was there... And Axe was there.... I don't think we're in Kansas anymore Toto......

Okay seriously:

I was in these woods in New Hampshire and I was setting some sort of foxtrap (the lethal ones with the jagged spikes. ) There was this old guy who kinda looked like an American Indian but he was wearing this military outfit. And then before I knew what was what, I was in front of this giant machine that was like a whole bunch of spinning circles inside each other like the Nuclear Model of the Atom (has anyone seen CONTACT? IT's like that big machine). There were a bunch of platforms around it and I jumped from one to the other. The machine was in a room with windows that looked out on the sea, like the seaside palace in IOG. The dream ended when I looked down from the top of the machine and saw a girl in a white robe, who bore an uncanny resemblance to Yuna..

strange, no?

Rest in peace, old avatar.
Freedan
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:05 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange, yes.

My weirdest dream was.... well, weird. It involved me overfeeding a cricket until it turned in to a dog (a yellow one). Then it asked me to change it back, but I didn't know how.

And that was about it. Confused

Muerte
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 1,872

PostMuerte Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:16 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Freedan, the Dark Knight wrote:
Strange, yes.

My weirdest dream was.... well, weird. It involved me overfeeding a cricket until it turned in to a dog (a yellow one). Then it asked me to change it back, but I didn't know how.

And that was about it. Confused

thats the strangest dream i've ever heard Eek!
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:04 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Weirdest dream was my dream about the apocolypse. And maybe the nightmare I had about me and this big tour group going around random levels from the original Doom game... and then we got attacked and me and my dad were the only ones who made it out (I had that dream when I was still pretty little).

And whatever dream made me hate Inspector Gadget. Very Happy

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Axe Kazama

Resident

Gems 3,005

PostAxe Kazama Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:54 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

its not weird but it shits me

sometimes I dream about games that I don't have,
like before I got Marvel vs Capcom 2, I dreamt that I saw it in the store, bought it, came home and played it..then I woke up
which is really crap, when you really really want it Mad
Muerte

Resident

Gems 1,872

PostMuerte Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:44 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

a common dream i have ... not really weird ...

someone tells me to do something that i know nothing about ... so i ask for assistance ... they say ill do fine ... then i screw it up and then everyone in the world is doomed to die because of me Neutral ... sometimes its something as simple as painting a wooden bench ... making a speech ... other times being a sniper ... etc ... but the outcome is always the same
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:28 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

rainichan wrote:

Is it the one where the little nine year old blonde is tied up in the back of a van? Oh wait that happens EVERY FREAKING EPISODE!!!! Inspector Gadget is the sickest show out there. I have a lynch mob forming for the creators.

Yeah, I'm weird. I know Scared

inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:32 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Tandro wrote:
rainichan wrote:

Is it the one where the little nine year old blonde is tied up in the back of a van? Oh wait that happens EVERY FREAKING EPISODE!!!! Inspector Gadget is the sickest show out there. I have a lynch mob forming for the creators.

Yeah, I'm weird. I know Scared

Hahahah, no, I don't even remember what the dream was. I think it had something to do with the bad guy and him killing me or something. I can't remember.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Blade
Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:22 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

My 3 wierdest dreams are pretty strange...

1. I was in a Lego store (heh, I have DPits attention now Very Happy) and there was a little pool who leads outside with a little waterfall, but I couldnt look outside because there was a very bright light there. And then I built a little boat (out of Legos) and me and two guys from my class (no friends anyway) where sacrificed by swimming outside of the story with these little boats (= we died).
Then we walked around in a Village, dry, and talked about what happened. Then I woke up, and I was stunned because of that dream...

2. I was shot down by a girl, and my cousin chased her, and I saw everything from above and I was thinking 'Hey, its ok, leave her alone'. They ran up stone steps. Then he stopped her, and my cousin was shouting at her, and she was crying, and I still thought 'Hey, leave her alone, its ok'
And I was woked up by my cousin who held his gameboy to my ears and turned it on (u know, the old gameboy, with the 'PLING when you turn him on)

3. And the next night I dreamed THE SAME DREAM just with one difference: My cousin was shot down, and I chased her up these stone steps, and I was full of anger because of my cousins dead.

Wow, thats wierd...
Manibrandr System
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

One would be a little yuri bondage scene between Sally and Mina. Laughing Sally was the "victim", ropes were tied tightly and she was completely at the mercy of her captor, clothespegs were used as nipple-clamps, and a wooden dowel tied between them to provide a sort of handle. ^^; I envisioned lots of groping, tugging, moaning, Manual and dildo penetration.

Too bad I didn't see the end, damn dickhead of a friend woke me up with a phone call. Mad
Level 8: Amarante

Gems 1,000
Location: Someone told me Earth, but I don't believe them. c:

PostHydra.7 Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:45 pm   Post subject: Oh pick me!!! Reply with quote

I had a dream that I got this DVD that I really wanted!!! I saw everything like when I found it and took to the counter and everthing!!!! Then about 3 days later the EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED!!! It's not the first time it had happened... the samething happened on 9/11 and when I lost my cat and a lot of other times too...but never so vivedly and so long before the real event! Very Happy

It's in my genes Very Happy , not the ones in wearing either. Blah
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:35 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

My dreams never happen like that. It's not fair. I think the closest I've had to a dream like that was the one about the apocolypse. Razz

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
TerraHero

Resident

Gems 6,006

PostTerraHero Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:46 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

i get werird dreams every single night. They seem very realistic, i cna even smell it, taste it and feel it. But it makes no sense.
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Joan-Michele wrote:
One would be a little yuri bondage scene between Sally and Mina. Laughing Sally was the "victim", ropes were tied tightly and she was completely at the mercy of her captor, clothespegs were used as nipple-clamps, and a wooden dowel tied between them to provide a sort of handle. ^^; I envisioned lots of groping, tugging, moaning, Manual and dildo penetration.

Too bad I didn't see the end, damn dickhead of a friend woke me up with a phone call. Mad

A dream like that needs to be in the bondage thread... and a picture. Surprised

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Interests Board All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: