TerraEarth Forums

TERRA EARTH - Download NOW/multiple mirrors
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Fan Made Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ergz
Level 6: Stone Golum

Gems 622

Postergz Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:55 am   Post subject: TERRA EARTH - Download NOW/multiple mirrors Reply with quote

GAME DOWNLOAD LINKS BELOW - Updated 20/09/12
-----------------------------------
Mirror 1 - Media Fire: http://www.mediafire.com/?9kzmm88pz7z7t13
Mirror 2 - 4Shared: http://www.4shared.com/file/G5LN80uY/TERRA_EARTH.html
Mirror 3 - Rapidshare: https://rapidshare.com/files/3158820827/TERRA_EARTH.exe
MANUAL LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?qhe897x0f3s3df0

The game is all about you! (You can also be male or female as its meant to be you)
Do you have what it takes to be the final Soul Blazer!
Two endings the correct ending is if you become the final Soul Blazer.

Exclamation Also once you finish the game an image will automaticly generate with yourself, Hero, Will, Ark & Eon! You can post your group photo here. Let the world see the final Soul Blazer!

IMPORTANT:
The game does crash often due to the change from 3D to 2D in game. The engine was not built by me so I cannot fix this. If the game crashes nothing will happen to your PC you will just have to open the game again. To save youself from any pain SAVE ALL THE TIME. To save just enter the menu in the game by pressing spacebar then in the menu press save. It is suggested to save whenever you enter the main menu or whenever you get to a new stage(as this is when the error sometimes happens).

HELP AND HINTS IN THE GAME

My friend tested the game and loved it he got stuck on the switches on level 2. i have decided to add the solution to the puzzel here!

If you want to try it yourself then dont read this section.

SOLUTION

Bottom right switch is RED (Hint: The sun on the wall)
Top Switch is GREEN (Hint: Green arrows pointing down above the switch)
Left most switch is BLUE (Hint: Based on the fact that the other switches have to be the other colours)

GAME SECRET (only read if you want a hint)

There is a massive secret on LEVEL 3. HINT: There is a unique monster that drops a secret item (20% chance of getting this item when you kill the monster)

THERE ARE TWO ENDINGS IN THE GAME!

Thats all the hints and secrets!

GAME OUT LINK BELOW!

This is a short game I made for Soul Blazer Fans. For more details view the link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoFVnMPTzJA

NEW BOSS VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itcPDX0vWKo&feature=plcp

Become a supportor add the above sponsor badge to your website, myspace, facebook, blog, signiture or whatever you have.
Could you please link the sponsor badge to: http://www.terraearth.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=123I will add you to the supporters in the credits of the game if you do!
But please let me know that you have done this otherwise I won’t know haha.

The game will exclusivley come out HERE! Cheers everyone and thanks for supporting Terra Earth and the eternal legend of Terranigma.

Last edited by ergz on Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:00 am; edited 14 times in total
Mantaray
Level 14: Chariot

Resident

Gems 6,635

PostMantaray Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:30 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

pretty cool, looking forward to this Very Happy
ergz

Gems 622

Postergz Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:44 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Heaps!

Game is out now link on top post. Very Happy

Become a supportor add the above sponsor badge to your website, myspace, facebook, blog, signiture or whatever you have.
Could you please link the sponsor badge to: http://www.terraearth.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=123I will add you to the supporters in the credits of the game if you do!

The game will exclusivley come out HERE! Cheers everyone and thanks for supporting Terra Earth and the eternal legend of Terranigma.
Ocie Denver
Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 12,559

PostOcie Denver Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:24 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry. My internet security program prevented me from download either install the file because of suspicious malware from the file hosting website. I can't do anything to get it worked.

Gems 622

Postergz Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:46 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

That sucks!

You should be able to turn off your security to fix the problem.

I'll upload the game at “Megaupload” as well and post the link here within next couple of days. Hopefully you should be able to download it from there.

Mantaray
Level 14: Chariot

Resident

Gems 6,635

PostMantaray Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:26 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

megaupload was shut down, right? ._.
ergz

Gems 622

Postergz Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:46 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry not megaupload I meant RAPIDSHARE. My bad. Biting

ergz

Gems 622

Postergz Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:10 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all I'm going to start posting let’s play terra earth on my YouTube channel. So for those who have always wondered what this game is like you can view it.

Link to my channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/terranigma2origins?feature=mhee

Cheers

ergz

Gems 622

Postergz Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:05 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ocie Denver wrote:
I'm sorry. My internet security program prevented me from download either install the file because of suspicious malware from the file hosting website. I can't do anything to get it worked.

FINALY!!! I have moved my ass and updated the links on top of the page. There are now 3 places you can download the game from.

Hope you enjoy the game it has an EPIC STORY! Cool

Manibrandr System
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:31 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I never really looked into this, it might be a good idea for me to take a look at this soon. Very Happy
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Valerie Valens wrote:
You know, I never really looked into this, it might be a good idea for me to take a look at this soon. Very Happy

frankly it's a mess Very Happy

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:59 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

How so? It would be nice to be prepared fr them when I get to it.
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:50 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

well it's hard to be hard on a game someone made in their free time just to entertain others. there's just nothing at least on an adequate level to play. the music is loud and doesn't fit the scenery, the combats just a random mess. it's just not a game at this point, I had to stop after 10 minutes. Jasons games are triple A in comparison.

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:48 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that's unfortunate.
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:37 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

psychokind wrote:
well it's hard to be hard on a game someone made in their free time just to entertain others. there's just nothing at least on an adequate level to play. the music is loud and doesn't fit the scenery, the combats just a random mess. it's just not a game at this point, I had to stop after 10 minutes. Jasons games are triple A in comparison.

Considering what a mess TE:A was, I'm genuinely touched by that comment lol. I mean Awakening turned out decent but I've been replaying Absolute lately and man was it a jumbled mess, lol.

Very Happy

Rest in peace, old avatar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Fan Made Games All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: