TerraEarth Forums

Hero names for ALL!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Interests Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  

would you like it if you were a super hero in real life?(you can have what ever powers you want)
yes
77%
 77%  [ 7 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Jokstica
Level 3: Cadet

Gems 949

PostJokstica Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:47 am   Post subject: Hero names for ALL! Reply with quote

I wanna know what people want to be called if they become super heroes?
What powers would you have? Who would be your side-kick? Who would your villain be? What cool weapons would you have? Weaknesses? Secrets? Would you have a reason for keeping your true idenity secret?

Name-Ultra Super Hyper Hero Girl!
power-Hyperness, Agility, Super cute attack!
side kick-Ultra Super Hot Hero Guy ( you men of terraearth can compete for that name!)
Villains-teachers, bullies, etc.
weakness-Easy to upset(then again, I defeat my enemies by crying, so that would be a strength...kinda.) trusting, fear of bugs and reptiles( once I ran from a frog that jumped at me...... IT WAS SLIMEY!!!!!!!! don't look at me like that.)
secret-none
My idenity isn't secret, its just never said really. I'd pick a cool name for a true idenity. You all give me one.
eFlare
Level 12: Soul Knight

Administrator

Gems 5,813

PosteFlare Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:00 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: eFlare (or Ed to friends [or Flarie to rainichan, nobody else may use it, or I'll have to kill you])
Ability: Being God
Sidekick: My best friend would help me out with stuff
Villains: Everybody who's an asshole
Weakness: Nobody touches my friend, or they'll die a very very very painful death. If anything would happen to him, I'd have to kill myself.
Secrets: Not specifically.
My identity would remain secret because I do not want anything from my "professional" life interfering with my private.
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:14 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

eFlare wrote:
Name: eFlare (or Ed to friends [or Flarie to rainichan, nobody else may use it, or I'll have to kill you])
Ability: Being God
Sidekick: My best friend would help me out with stuff
Villains: Everybody who's an asshole
Weakness: Nobody touches my friend, or they'll die a very very very painful death. If anything would happen to him, I'd have to kill myself.
Secrets: Not specifically.
My identity would remain secret because I do not want anything from my "professional" life interfering with my private.

Ooh! Does that mean if someone touched me with an intent o harm they would get their ass handed to them?! Very Happy Or would I have to scare them away with "Ga eens dood!" first as a way to signal you?

Anyways. I'm already a super hero. Very Happy At least that's what I claimed in my cell phone voice mail when I first got my phone. But if I were to be a superhero, I would use my Senshi self that I made up when I was still a big Sailor Moon fangirl (yes, laugh at me now, you might get yourself in a yaoi/yuri pairing *glares at Axey-baby*)

Name: Sailor Supernova
Ability: Being the princess of another planet (hell yeah. Even got myself a backstory, but you'll never see it. EVAR.), any ability that Sailor Moon has (flashy transformation, ability to destroy monsters)
Sidekick(s): The Stars of the Universe (my big sisters senshi Sailor Stardust, and the rest of the people who would protect me... who look good in senshi suits. =P)
Villains: People who want to take over the world (that's my job anyways, damnit.)
Weakness: Seeing my friends die.
Secrets: I'll get back to you on that one.
My identity would remain a secret, since I'd rather not have publicity of who I am. Tongue out

Or, I can go with my Final Fantasy-esque persona, aptly named Raini (from numerous fanfics between me and my little sister).

Name: Raini
Ability: Mage abilities (mostly black magic), being able to fight with a dagger, turns into a pissy summoner (Rij) when angered (who beats people over the head with her staff ^_^), fist fighter.
Sidekick: Most likely Luna (my sister)
Villains: Whoever tries to bring down the ship Invincible and harm my family.
Weakness: Tidus, cuz.... Shifty , not being able to do anything to help those I love, emotional/physical pain.
Secrets: A short time was Black Rain, a theif.
Identity wouldn't really be a problem if people knew. Not like they would know me anyways.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Coz
Level 12: Soul Knight

Resident

Gems 6,017

PostCoz Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:30 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

UltraSuperHyperHeroGirl I give you the name Katie.

Anyways,
My name is Coz. I can morph my soul into any kind of particle, including light, materia, energy... for some reasons I won't discuss here my soul is more.. abundant that most souls.

I work alone, except when I have to ocasionally work with someone else for a specific mission I don't think I can manage to complete myself for any reason. I don't really like people. I will just use my abilities(that are not so special, it's just that 99.999...% of the world doesn't knows how to use it) when someone does some evil act that pisses me off. Sure I might have to go at it with the same person frequently, but there are long periods of time where we don't battle.

When I go to do a mission, I usually carry 2 swords, one curved and thin, the other pretty big and heavy, 2 daggers that are exactly the same, I wear my neat 'battle suit', filled with many throwing knifes, a few needles with ropes attached to them, smoke bombs and some sleep-inducing fluid.

I don't like to use my abilities on the wild, I dislike people in general and I wouldn't like to have much to do with them. They are a bother. The best way to beat me would be to take me by surprise, since if I don't get ready for battle I am as weak as any normal human being, but everybody knows that already. However I don't drop my guard often...

Life's a bitch and until the world ends I will not have rest. I still have to live on to fix wrongdoings and protect what needs to be protected.
Axe Kazama
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 3,005

PostAxe Kazama Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:54 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Axe Kazama
Ability: extensive knowledge and usage in several forms of martial arts, ability to turn into a devil form which have the skills: eye laser, flying, incredible strength and generate large amount of electricity through the body
Sidekick: nobody
Villians: my devil form, an uncontrollable menace that lives on chaos and havok, the devil continues to grow stronger everyday until my original self is consumed
Weakness: lonliness, due to his uncontrollable devil side, he must remain alone to avoid hurting those that are maybe close or may grow close to me
Secrets: (its pretty much the storyline of Jin Kazama and Devi Jin from the Tekken series, if you haven't figured it out)
Identity: Short with red hair in original form with a face tattoo similar to Zell in Final Fantasy 8, and long with blue hair in devil form with tattoos covering my body, always wearing hooded clothing Cool
blueisalive
Previously known as Aoiga

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Resident

Gems 1,121

Postblueisalive Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:49 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Name
The Cookie Monster 3000!

Power
The ability to be super cute and eat lots of cookies, automatically putting Tarepanda, Domokun, and The Reina Tanaka Panda to shame.

Side Kick
The Citizens of Fist City granted to me by a higher power, Loretta Lyn.

Villains
Anyone who doesn't want me to have cookies. If they become my villain, I tie them up, eat cookies infront of them, and then hand them over to Joan's sexual desires.

Weakness
I shrink and shrink if I don't get a cookie a day. I eventually become too small to eat cookies 3 days after that, and transmigrate into the land of light.

Secrets
The cookie monster's secrets must not be revealed!

Identity

Yay! I won something!
Thanx raini for the great sigs!
Muerte
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 1,872

PostMuerte Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:56 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Identity: Muerte
Abilities: The manipulation of reality itself
Sidekick: Naught but the shadows
Villians: Life
Weakness: Holy Light (quite damned hard to find and contained to be used)
Secrets: N/A
Identity: A shadowy death-like figure
Blade
Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:29 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted for no, cuz...
When I was younger I dreamed about beeing a Super Hero, or Pokemon respawning everywhere, or Dragonball-like - Chi-abilitys n stuff...but it never happened...

Now I'm dreaming of other things, more romantic and melancholic things...

The only thing I'm dreaming of that COULD become true is leaving my house, and wandering (or cycling) into the east...just walk, and see how far I can get till I die of hunger/thirst/cold weather/ etc....

But if I survive it, and I can make it to Africa or something, and I return home some time, I've reached more than anyone in my town, district could ever reach...

But right now I'm too weak for such a journey, I should train more staying power...I'd collapse after a few days...

Well, my comment is a bit off-topic, but hey...
Manibrandr System
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:26 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Name : Joane-Micheru Varukirii ( Laughing )
Abilities : Wide array of powerful magic and sword-based abilities.
Sidekick : friends and Xena Jen
Villains : Aggressokitty, Transvestibot and Imrite-Emothing
Weakness : None, other than turning into Youkai Bleue
Secrets : Was a dude.
Identity : Winged Squirrel Anthro.

Name : Youkai Bleue
Abilities : make things go boom and other prank-related mishaps.
Sidekick : Joan
Villains : Goody-two-faces, Religiobigot, Normalnazi
Weakness : Unbridled anger and earth-shattering wrath.
Secrets : None.
Identity : Winged Kitsune
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:16 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Jason Tandro

Abilities: Able to manipulate the minds and hearts and even very souls of people (particularily females). Skilled in unarmed combat but prefer to combine my machine guns with magic.

Weaknesses: Sensitive, can take 100 bullets in the chest but one damn katana will cut right through me, overzealous, pigheaded, and extremely low tolerance to the heat.

Villains: Tencho Mishima, a 75% robot martial artist/mage with gun-arms, capable of dealing out chaos in seconds. Controls an army of totalitarian communists (think the Nazi's, but they were facist).

Cortese Jules, another excellent mage who is also sexy as hell.

Remus Jukari, a mafia boss who has the gift of being able to control matter on a subatomic level.

Jinn, a clown-faced martial artist who uses whips that attach to bracelets on his wrists.

True Identity: Micah Rodney, gifted writer, mild-mannered programmer and all-around nice guy.

PS: For superpowers that we'd all like to have, I think one would be the ability to understand and communicate in any language. That'd be cool.

Rest in peace, old avatar.
Jokstica

Gems 949

PostJokstica Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:12 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

rainichan wrote:

Ability: Being the princess of another planet (hell yeah. Even got myself a backstory, but you'll never see it. EVAR.), any ability that Sailor Moon has (flashy transformation, ability to destroy monsters)
Sidekick(s): The Stars of the Universe (my big sisters senshi Sailor Stardust, and the rest of the people who would protect me... who look good in senshi suits. =P)
Villains: People who want to take over the world (that's my job anyways, damnit.)
My identity would remain a secret, since I'd rather not have publicity of who I am. Tongue out

OMG!! I did the same thing! I'd make names for me and my friends! I was sailor starlight and my friends were sailor comet and sailor sunshine...yes we were cheezy! but i lost interest in that long ago...but I still hum the theme! Very Happy

PS-I LOOOOOVE YOOOOUUU COOKIE MONSTER!!!!!!!!!(If I were to be sent insane by being force down into a position inwitch I could not move my face, My eyes were kept open, and i could not stop watching one of thoughs crazy freaks I'd pick you cookie monster)
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:37 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

UltraSuperHyperHeroGirl wrote:
rainichan wrote:

OMG!! I did the same thing! I'd make names for me and my friends! I was sailor starlight and my friends were sailor comet and sailor sunshine...yes we were cheezy! but i lost interest in that long ago...but I still hum the theme! Very Happy

Haha, Sailor Moon is still my #1 favourite anime. Been a fan for 10 years of that damn show. Very Happy Got all four seasons on DVD, and I'm in the process of getting the last season on CD's. But I AM Sailor Supernova. It's been forever since I drew any of my characters... I should redraw them again. Smile

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Jokstica

Gems 949

PostJokstica Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:05 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay! don't forget to post them. I'll do my characters too so you can see them! If you want to see some of my last years art tampered with digitally by my bro in mass. (colors and such) you can goto www.greenamulet.com but I've gotten tons better.
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:48 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Gonna be a little advertising whore here, and link you to my DeviArt website. I don't have any of my old stuff though. That's on the uber secret website that houses my real name.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
Soulsphere

Gems 1,000

PostSoulsphere Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:57 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Name : The Nothing
Abilities : Inhuman fighting skills.Great wisdom
Weakness : The harm of innocence.
Secrets : I have never lived,therefore i have no secrets.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Interests Board All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: