TerraEarth Forums

Terra Earth Adventures
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:03 pm   Post subject: Terra Earth Adventures Reply with quote

As most of the Veterans here remember, the Terra Earth Adventures story began as an idea of mine to try and use up the maximum post space (in other words out of 47500 characters I used 47500 characters, though it was more than that).

My first fanfiction being a success (TerraEarthian Rhapsody, which alas is lost) I decided to expand my horizons a bit. Today my stories are famous amongst the members here. I had TE Adventures and then when numerous requests for a sequel (As well as a sequel and comic by Rainichan Very Happy Very Happy ) came out, I wrote TE Mysteries and TE Soap Opera. I may repost those sometime later.

Note: In the translation, some emoticons were lost. There is a scene were the Censored emoticon was used to replace the word fuck, but there is now only a space where it should have been.
Edit: Actually, it works. Nevermind. By the way, the story came out in six installments.

I hope you enjoy the trip down memory lane:

Terra Earth Adventures: Part I

South Cape
4:19 am

Freedan, The Dark Knight looks out over the vast stretch of port town, the sun barely lifting towards the sky as the ocean awakes, many vessels off in the distance already preparing for their voyage.

He ran over to Rainichan’s house. Raini was still in bed and apparently having a bad dream. She tossed and turned. “No Flamez, no! You can’t do that here!”

“Rainichan, wake up!” Freedan called.

Raini’s head rose swiftly, part of her hair still tangled in the sheets. “Huh? Oh Freedan. Say, what are you doing barging in here at this hour?!”

“We agreed to meet up with the usual suspects today. It’s Saturday after all,” Freedan replied.

“Oh, yeah. We need to head to the Incan Ruins. Well we’ve got some time, let’s go on the board,” Raini suggests.

5:00 am

Meanwhile, somewhere in Itory Village….

“Look, I’m telling you this is the coolest, you’ve gotta come with me!” Jason Tandro pleads to an unnatentive Axe Kazama.

“Hey, I don’t want anything to do with you,” Axe replies tersely. “I have better things to do than go explore some crappy old ruins.”

“Rainichan’s gonna be there,” Jason grins.

“You’re bluffing,” Axe replies, not convinced.

Suddenly a loud shriek is heard and Joan-Michelle (brandishing Ashura) leaps down from the woodpile. Axe squeals and dives into the nearby pit.

“Joan, what a nice surprise…” Jason smiles nervously.

“I want revenge. Your little avatar muddle on my punch-up ruined it!” Joan scowled.

Axe raised his head slightly from the pit. “That means you don’t want to kill me?”

“No, rather I want you to pay me back, by taking me on a trip,” Joan replies.

A comical anime light bulb appears over Jason’s head. “I know, how about a trip to the Incan Ruins?”

“Incan Ruins? Oh that sounds wonderful!” Joan smiles. “I’ll get my things!”

Axe steps out of the pit as Joan runs off. “You know what, I’m not very fond of you at all.”

Jason turns his head away. “Yeah, I know.”

5:18 am
Blade_OnMy_Veins walked down the narrow halls of Edward Castle. “It’s about that time. I better send a PM to SoulBlazerFan and Fixating_Enchantress.”

As Blade begins to compose a personal message, he notices somebody heading into the storeroom of the castle. He follows the shadowy figure that descends the stairwells, carefully hiding himself behind the stone. In the final room, he sees the figure take something out of a bucket, and place it in his robe.

“Hey, you!! Identify yourself! Name and Level please!” Blade shouts.

“Unknown Soldier, Level 5. I was sent here by Boxxman to get the package,” the figure replies.

“Boxxman? That’s pretty high up. Why would he send a member to get something so important. He’d send a moderator or come himself,” Blade lifted his sword. “I’m gonna have to ask you to put that down.”

“Am I missing something?” Comes a voice.

Out of the shadows comes DeathPit, armed with Red Riotz. “Don’t move sucka, or Red Riotz will blow the hell outta you!”

“Dpit! I knew you’d show up!” Blade exclaimed.

“Why?” Deathpit asked.

“Oh, no reason. You were just the first one to show up, so I knew you’d show up. If it was TerraHero who showed up, I’d still say that I knew they’d show up, because I was fully aware of the need to introduce new characters to develop plot.” Blade replied.

“Magic. Got it,” Deathpit replies, not fully comprehending Blade’s long winded speech.

“So what about me?” Unknown asked. “Can I go?”

“Nope. We’re taking you to eFlare,” Blade says. “Wait, where is he?”

“Last time I checked, he was at the Tower of Babel,” Deathpit replied.

“Okay. Unknown, you’re coming with us.” Blade ordered.

6:30 am

“Well, we’re here,” SoulBlazerFan said stretching his legs. “Where’s the rest?”

“I don’t know. I shouldn’t be here. I should be taking my moderator passing exam,” Fixating_Enchantress complained.

“Look, that can wait. When Freedan says there’s something cool, you have to go check it out!” SBF replied.

“So what about Ocool? Did he show up?” Fixating Enchantress asked.

“Um, no. He had to go check out the Tower of Babel. He’s trying out for moderator too, ya know?” SBF replied.

“Man! One more competitor. But I’m Level 14 and he’s only Level 9! I think…” Fixating Enchantress began to rub her head.

Suddenly, Rainichan and Freedan came rushing up the mountain. “Hey!” Freedan called. “We’re here!”

“Great!” SBF replied smiling. “Now all we need is Dpit and Blade to show up and we can go in!”

“Hey, we set a time, I’ll take them in later.” Freedan stops. “Hold it, Blade just sent me a PM.”

He peruses the PM:

Subject: Cancel

Hey, Freedan. Sorry, go on w/o me. Me and Dpit are heading to the Tower of Babel. Some weird guy showed up taking something from the castle storeroom, and… well you know how it goes. Sorry!

“Damn. Guess we gotta go without him then. Okay, let’s go!” Freedan urges, getting his mind off the lack of two companions.

“So what is this all about, Freedan?” Fixating Enchantress asked.

“Well, remember that person, Ark4Elle, that showed a while back. Well I found something that mentioned her presence here. Apparently she left a message that nobody read, and so I’m eager to see what it is,” Freedan replied.

“That’s it? We’re hunting for a flame left unread?” SBF asked.

“Come on, where’s your sense of adventure?” Freedan replies, hurrying the party down the stairs.

6:57 am
“TerraHero, TerraKnux, we have a problem,” Coz called to his comrades at Mu. “Seems there’s been a mild underestimation of the number of monsters here!”

“Yeah… mild,” TH quivered. “There’s only about 40 OF THEM!”

“We’re gonna die,” TK whined.

“Never give up hope!” Coz shouted, charging the enemies. A Stone Golem punched Coz back onto his comrades.

“This is pointless. If we weren’t levels 5,6 and 7 we’d do better!” TH shouted, running towards the exit.

“Yeah, but where else should we train? The Diamond Mine? The Incan Ruins?” TK shouted.

Coz, TK, and TH jump into the ocean palace and lock the door. They get up, completely soaked and heads hurting from the pressure.

“This sucks. We need to complain,” TH pouted leaning his head back against the stone wall.

“Okay, let’s head back to South Cape,” Coz replied.

7:00 am
Joan, carrying a huge back full of battle equipment, Axe Kazama, drabbed in out of date clothes, and Jason, lifting only a small Kodachi, headed to the Incan Ruins.

“This is fun! A nice healthy journey to a mediocre dungeon is sure to bring about some smiles!” Jason smirked arrogantly.

“You got me into this, I’ll never forgive you…” Axe whined, his head falling to his chest. “Why do I have to go on this stupid journey.” He turns to Joan. “And why the heck did it take you TWO HOURS to get ready?”

“Well, I was just gonna bring Ashura, but then I decided I needed some bombs, extra scrolls, some herbs, a few red Jewels, phoenix downs, warp stones, remedies, antidotes, Twinkies, and of course some daggers.” Joan replied.

“Great… do you have a muzzle for Raini?” Axe asked.

“Leather or plastic?” Joan replied holding up two small dog muzzles.

“What about a game magazine?” Axe asked.

“PSM, GI, EGM, and NP!” Joan exclaims.

“Okay then…. I’m not even gonna ask if you have what I think you think I hope you have,” Axe replied distancing himself from Joan.

7:12 am

“We caught this guy in Edward Castle claiming he was getting a package for Boxxman. We brought him too you, as well as the alleged package,” Blade reported, holding up a small blue ring.

eFlare paused. “And since were you two board moderators?”

Dpit and Blade sweat-dropped. “But he was stealing!”

“Fair enough, but next time report these actions to a board administrator or moderator. Boxxman!” eFlare called.

Boxxman walked in the throne room. “What’s up eFlare?”

“Did you send Unknown Soldier, Level 5, Member to pick something up from Edward Castle for you?” eFlare asked.

“Oh, yes! That was the ring I sent for. Blade, DeathPit, you should act more grown up.” Boxxman said. “And in any case, something has come up, and I need you two to go with your friends to the Incan Ruins. I’ll send a moderator to accompany you.”

“Incan Ruins? Wait a minute!” Blade shouted. “Tell me everything you know!”

What is the secret behind the Incan Ruins? And what about Coz, TH, and TK? Will their quest for strength bear fruit? And what about Jason, Axe and Joan? Will they be able to aid our heroes, our will they simply get in the way? Who is Unknown Soldier and Flamez? So many questions left to be answered. Stick around for Part 2!

Part II

Incan Ruins
8:00 am

Freedan’s party arrived at the “Gold Room” in the Incan Runs. A light gold aura surrounded the tiles and silver pillars rose on all sides.

“Uh.. . now what?” SBF asked.

“That’s simple. We have to play the Melody of the Wind.” Freedan said.

“Yeah, but who here plays the flute?” Fixating Enchantress asked.

“Um….” Rainichan looked around.

The room grew silent. All that could be heard was the sound of footsteps coming from above.

“Someone’s coming!” Freedan shouted, drawing his blade.

8:01 am

“Joan, you’re gonna kill your back carrying all of that,” Axe commented, watching Joan tremble under the weight of her sack.

“It’s….. okay….I’m fine….” Joan gasped.

“Really?” Jason asked. He lifted his lance. “Then could you carry this for me?”

Axe lifted his dictionary of comebacks. “And this?”

“Uh… no thanks…” Joan replied.

“Not a problem, right?” Jason grinned.

“Wait a minute!” Axe whispered, lifting his hand to silence the two. An uncharacteristicly serious and very ugly look on his face indicated trouble was amidst. “Someone’s there.”

“Finally, I’ve been waiting to use Ashura!” Joan smiled.

“Let’s do this!” Jason remarked in a very corny way.

Freedan lifted his sword. Fixating Enchantress rose her hands preparing to cast a spell. SBF stood in a Jutjutsu stance. Rainichan prepared to bite. The intruders barged into the room. Jason fell over the stairwell, knocking Joan forward and stabbing Axe in the back.

“Oh, it’s you guys,” came the unanimous cry (except Axe, who was moaning in pain.)

“Damn you’re clumsy Jason!” Axe whined.

“Well, what are you up to?” Jason asked, trying to change the subject.

“Damned Dead End,” Fixating Enchantress said.

“Do any of you play the flute?” SBF asked.

“Nope,” Axe replied.

“Guitar, but no flute,” Jason said.

“I do!” Joan said.

“Great! Play the Melody of the Wind!” Rainichan said.

“I can’t, I forgot it.” Joan sweatdropped.

Jason and Axe looked at Joan in startled awe. “You have everything you could NEVER need and you failed to bring the one thing we DO need?!”

Joan smiled. “Oh well. Isn’t there a psycho slide area near the top?”

“Oh yeah. I’ve never been able to discern what that was for,” Freedan said.

“I wrote about it in my post, remember. There is allegedly a code for the psycho slide. I just don’t know what it is.” Jason said.

“Then we’re stuck here for a while,” SBF replied.

Coz, TH, and TK arrived back in South Cape.

“It’s good to be relaxing for a while,” Coz said, leaning back against the brick wall, watching the pale ocean slap against the dock.

“So what are we gonna do?” TK asked.

“We’ll have to level up, I guess,” TH replied.

“No shit Sherlock, but where. That is still the mystery,” Coz said.

Suddenly a man in black appeared on the docks. “You need to level up?”

“Yes, do you know any tricks?” Coz asked.

“I do,” he replied. “They call me Muerte.” (Edit: This was originally KaleFlame, but since he was already with Blade and Dpit at the time and Muerte wanted in, I switched the roles. That edit also helps to add about 100 characters.)

“Cool, can you help us out Muerte?” TH asked.

“Yes, but at a price. You must help me take down my rival.” Muerte said.

“Who is your rival?” TK asked.

“Why it is none other than that dastardly huball that keeps pursuing me!” Muerte said. (Edit: Oh, and I changed this part too.)

Coz, TK and TH sweatdropped. “Huball?”

“Your not too powerful are you?” Coz asked.

Muerte kicked the dirt. “Yeah. Leave me alone, I just wanted to talk to you, that’s all.”

Muerte walked off.

Blade and Dpit sat in the golden halls of the Tower of Babel.

“So what is at the Incan Ruins. Tell us eFlare!” Blade pleaded.

“Ark4Elle. He left a flame. But your friends are searching for that post,” eFlare said.

“Yeah, that’s true,” Dpit said.

“But that flame is actually a virus. Remember the server crash about a month or two ago?” Boxxmann asked.

“Yes,” Dpit replied having gruesome memories of going down two levels.

“Well this one will be far worse. It will completely erase every post. Every one will be reset to Member and Level 1,” eFlare said.

“Oh man…” Unknown Soldier quivered.

“What’s the ring about Boxxmann?” Blade asked.

“Blade_OnMy_Veins. This is the vaccine. It is known by some as the “Key of the Twilight”. It is your one hope to stopping this virus,” eFlare replied.

“Umm. Doesn’t that have some similarities to .hack?” Dpit asked.

“Dpit, the author is obsessed with .hack, and since he was otherwise unable of creating a decent fanfiction he decided to steal the idea from something already done. You see, the way he portrays the virus is in no ways indifferent to the virus in .hack- and…” Boxxmann was cut off.

“Magic, got it,” Dpit replied, again clueless.

“KaleFlame will accompany you to the Incan Ruins. He is a moderator and has all the capabilities of one. He can cut through to the room with the virus. It is also coincidentally where the majority of the company is right now. I leave it in your hands to destroy the virus,”eFlare said.

KaleFlame walked in carrying a huge whip in the design of a cable.

“Hey,” he said coldly. “Let’s go.”

“Any luck?” Joan asked.

“That hole is 3 feet wide and 2 ½ feet high. There’s no way we’ll be able to get through here, even if we could psycho slide.” Axe replied.

“Freedan just sent me a PM.” Jason said.

Subject: New path found!!

Jason, meet us in the third level of the Larai Cliffs, Fixating Enchantress found a new area. It looks confusing, but hopefully it will lead us to the desired location.

“Okay, back to the cliffs.” Joan ordered.

Sitting on a woodpile in Itory Village, Coz was struck with a flash of inspiration. “OF COURSE!”

“What is it?” TH and TK asked, eager to see what their boss had taken 3 hours to figure out.

“The only easy way to level up is to find an item so rare it can alter character data! Weren’t Freedan and his crew looking for something left behind from Ark4Elle?” Coz asked.

“Yeah, but why would a post do us any good?” TH asked.

“It’s RARE! Do you have any idea what that would sell for at market?” Coz asked.

“But it’s not money we want, it’s levels,” TK said.

“Would you just shut up and follow me!” Coz ordered, heading to the Incan Ruins.

Blade, Dpit and KaleFlame arrived at the Incan Ruins. Kale pulled out his cable whip and plugged it in to one of the pillars.

“This is a secret path. Only Moderators and Administrators are allowed to use it. Close your ears while I enter the password.” KaleFlame ordered.

The two obliged.

“Open up.” KaleFlame said.

The small hole grew into a normal sized door, revealing a hidden path. “You can open your ears now. Let’s go.”

Ocool sat on the desk in the lowest level of the Tower of Babel. “Okay man, relax… this is no problem . Just calm down and take your time on each question and you’ll do fine.”

Question 1: When a poster sends a flame to another poster, you are responsible for:
Removing them from the site.
Destroying their cookies.
Suspending their right to PM use.
Warning them to not take any further actions.

“That’s easy! The answer is ‘d’… I think so…” Ocool scratched his head and finally filled in the ‘d’ bubble. “Okay, next question.”

Question 2: Moderators have all the following rights except the right to:
Edit posts
Remove members from the site.
Restrict/Remove/ or edit cookies set by the board.
Altar the original home page.

“That’s ‘d’ again. Wait. They wouldn’t put two answers of the same letter one after another would they… oh man…” Ocool whined.

Freedan and the others finally made it to the center of the winding labyrinth. They’re they saw their prize. A golden sheet of paper hovered three feet above the ground.

“This is it. Okay, I’ll access it now,” Freedan said.

Freedan began toying with the post. “Hmm. It doesn’t want to open..”

Suddenly, Blaze, Dpit and KaleFlame jumped down from above.

“No! Don’t touch that Freedan!” KaleFlame shouted.

Suddenly the paper shot out huge rays of light. Blade used the ring which began glowing a bright azure. But before he could stop the virus, one of the light beams hit him in his chest.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” Blade shouted (using a couple of Headache ‘s too.)

Blade fell on the ground. “Freedan… you have to use the ring. I couldn’t stop the virus. It’s up to you… please… stop Ark………………………………………..”

Blade’s character fell away from view.

Suddenly the entire room was engulfed in a huge light. The virus was unleashed.

PM
To: KaleFlame

If anyone is left alive get back to the Tower of Babel right now!

To: eFlare

Yeah. We seem to be alright. Thank God the PM’s still work. I’m bringing Freedan’s and Joan’s crew with me. That’s 8 survivors so far, not including me.

To: Coz

You okay. It seems Boxxmann’s plan failed. Ark4Elle’s virus is out. Contact me ASAP.

To: Ocool

Ocool. I regret to announce because of your exceedingly low test score, you will not be able to attain the title of Moderator. Please check back in 6 weeks to take the test again.

Oh no! The Virus has begun corrupting TerraEarth, but strangely Blade is the only casualty. Will Freedan be able to live up to the task Blade was supposed to accomplish? How does Coz know Unknown Solider and what role will they play in this carousel of madness? And will Ocool ever become a Moderator? Find out in Part III!

TerraEarth Adventures: Part III

Bar in Watermia
2:10 pm

>The survivors are sitting around a table, drinking away their sorrows over the loss of Blade. By no coincidence, this is much like the Life Café scene in RENT<

Dpit/ Freedan/ KaleFlame:♫ Dies Irae- Dies Illa
Kyrie Eleison
Yitgadal V’ Yitkadash (etc.)♫

Jason Tandro: In honor of the death of Blade_OnMy_Veins and impromptu salon will commence immediately following dinner. Joan-Michelle will play “Bad Moon Rising” on the flute while hanging upside down from the ceiling.

Joan: And Axe Kazama will be our eye for the gay guy; telling us from experience which of us is so inclined.

Axe: And Dpit will honor us with a fireworks display from Red Riotz - emergency room visit to follow.

Dpit: And Rainichan will do impressions from Disney movies while accompanying herself on the teeth sharpener.

Raini: And SoulBlazerFan will preview his documentary about why he always ends up getting the short stick whenever it comes to the RP-Punchup.

SBF: And Fixating Enchantress will retell her experiences as a dancer while accompanying herself on the electric-cello (which she has never studied!)

FE: And Jason Tandro will finish the night by telling us why the hell he brought us here.

SBF: And why are we speaking in script format?

“I don’t know. I guess the author got lazy and wanted to do that scene in script format to make it easier,” Jason Tandro said.

“Aren’t you the author?” Joan asked.

“No way. If I was the author, then why would I give myself such a small role?” Jason asked.

“You seem to have padded your part in this episode,” SBF comments softly.

“Hey, cool down guys. Don’t forget, we’re on a mission. KaleFlame should be calling us up soon.” Dpit said.

“So when’s Freedan getting back?” SBF asked.

“I don’t know…” Rainichan said, adding.. “I hope it’s soon.”

“So what are we gonna find in here?” Coz asked Unknown Soldier as they went back to the Incan Ruins.

“Wasn’t this where the virus was?” TH asked.

“That is true, but I believe there may also be a way to counter it. Boxxmann said that ring was the ‘Key of The Twilight’ but I’m not so sure. It would have saved Blade then.” Unknown Soldier said.

“But, if not that, then what?” TK asked.

“Remember on the message boards. Where do dead topics go?” Unknown Soldier asked.

“They go on the Graveyard.” Coz replied.

“Exactly. And assuming that was- in fact- a dead, unread post which was a virus waiting to be unleashed, wouldn’t that make the Incan Ruins out to be the graveyard?” Unknown Soldier asked.

“What if the virus kept itself listed as a ‘new topic’?” TH asked.

“Not likely. Remember what happened when Freedan tried to open it. Freedan always looks at things by adding a reply, so that he can quickly scan through all messages on that post,” Unknown Soldier said. “When it wouldn’t let him…”

Freedan began toying with the post. “Hmm. It doesn’t want to open..”

“He had to read it, unleashing the virus,” Unknown Soldier finished.

“Fine, but what does that have to do with containing the virus?” Coz asked.

“Trust me. We’re bound to find something,” Unknown Soldier said. He went to the pillar. “Open up.”

Suddenly the doors slid open, and the three low level persons went into the Incan Ruins with him; oblivious to the fact that Unknown Soldier had just said a password which only Moderators and Administrators knew….

“Freedan… I don’t know exactly what is going on, but I have a feeling the virus has done something that we didn’t expect,” eFlare said.

“Like what?” Freedan asked.

“We have lost contact with Blade, Unknown Soldier and Muerte, all of which have been sighted over TerraEarth,” Boxxmann said.

“What does that mean?” Freedan asked.

“It means that the virus has taken the character data and has been manipulating it for it’s own good,” eFlare said. “That ring is your only hope of stopping the virus.”

“So, what am I supposed to do?” Freedan asked.

“You’re pretty dense aren’t you?” Boxxman asked.

“Take Rainichan, SBF and Fixating Enchantress with you and hunt down this virus,” Boxxmann said.

“What about Dpit, and Joan, Axe, and Jason?” Freedan asked.

“Their part in this story is over. Tell them to return to South Cape,” eFlare ordered.

“But…” Freedan wanted to say something, but eFlare could just as easily assign the task to someone else, and he didn’t want to put anyone else in danger. He was kind of big brotherly like that, must be a Canadian thing. :haha:

“Jason your turn!” Joan said handing him a mic. “Do your TerraEarthian Rhapsody!”

“Why? That sucked. Hold on, I got a PM!” Jason said.

Jason, I regret to say this, but your role in the story is over. Boxxmann told me to send you, Joan, Axe and Dpit home. Please don’t follow my group.

“What the hell is this?” Jason asked. He shared his PM with the party.

“That’s the way things go around here. Tough luck,” KaleFlame said.

“That was pretty cold,” Axe cursed. “WELL Censored YOU!”

“Okay, relax. They just messed up on your test that’s all. Yeah, yeah. Now just calmly review your materials and six weeks from now, you’ll be a moderator,” Ocool said.

Question 54: The word ‘moderator’ comes from…
Latin: “mod” as in mode “erator” as in curator
French: “moder” as in modern
None of the above.

“Okay, I think they’ve stopped trying…” Ocool commented to himself.

“Here we are….” Unknown Soldier said.

“What?” Coz asked, looking around the empty labyrinth.

“Start looking at posts. We’ll find something.”

Freedan and his party headed to the Pyramid, where Blade was supposedly seen, but outside Administrator contact.

“He’s here somewhere,” Freedan said.

“I feel bad about leaving the others out of this,” Fixating Enchantress thought.

“Well we have other problems to worry about,” SBF said. “So what now. Do we split up?”

“No, haven’t you ever seen any scary movies?” Rainichan asked.

Back in the South Cape, the four ‘unneeded’ ones were knocking a few tequila’s back.

“You know, if this is the internet… how are we getting smashed?” Jason asked.

“I don’t know. Best not to think about it,” Dpit said.

“Axey baby… would you like to… ah-JUHRN somewhere else?” Joan said (who was by far the most drunk of them all.

Axe, who was sipping on a glass of cognac, slid away. “Joan, sorry. Even if I was drunk, I doubt I’d ah-JUHRN with you (whatever the hell that means.)”

“Why do you suppose we got left behind?” Dpit asked. “Blade was my partner!”

“Yeah. Weren’t you the ‘Descendents of Viagra’ or something?” Joan asked.

“The DESCENDENTS OF FIANA!” Dpit shouted. “ Deathpit of the Red Riotz, Blade of the Red Sea. We were the best man. Weren’t Moderators or nothing, but we were known as the justice seekers of Terra Earth.”

“Yeah, well that’s kind of pointless now,” Axe said.

Censored off. I’m going to bed.” Dpit moaned walking off.

“Speaking of Censored , I’ll come with you!” Joan said.

“Do you hear that?” Freedan asked.

“Somethings coming!” SBF shouted.

Off in the distance of the light of the Pyramid walked a man with brown hair, dressed in blue armor, carrying a huge sword.

“It’s Blade!” Raini shouted.

“No, that is not Blade. That’s the virus.” Fixating Enchantress shouted. “Fire3!”
The flame blew off the side of Blade. “Damn it! I missed!”

“Eat this!” SBF jumped up and rushed back to the earth sending a quake towards Blade. Blade simply jumped up to avoid it. “Man!”

Rainichan rushed in to bite Blade, but he used the flat of his sword to send her toppling forward into the pyramid walls (chipping one of her permanent teeth.)

“Damn it Blade!” Freedan shouted rushing in headfirst with his sword. “DARK FRIAR!”
The beam of light cracked the outer shell of Blade. Suddenly his character began to fade away… and a large humanoid insect replaced it. A large green bug with the form of the man, but feelers where his arms and legs could be. Riding on the back of this bug was the upper body of Blade which was attached to it.

“This isn’t going to be easy…” SBF thought.

“DARK FRIAR!” Freedan shouted, but the bug simply stomped out the fire.

It sent a beam of light towards Freedan who blocked it with his DARK BARRRIER attack.

“ What are we gonna do?” Raini cursed, preparing for another attack.

“That’s enough Blade,” Came a voice. From behind the pyramid came Flamez. He wore all black and had bony hands that carried a scythe with a ball and chain attached to the end.

“Flamez?! You’re behind this?” Freedan asked.

“Yes. I have decided to help the virus along,” Flamez replied.

“Why?” Rainichan asked.

“It makes no difference when you’re dead!” Flamez shouted.

Suddenly Blade charged again.

“FREEDAN!” SBF shouted. “Look out!”

Freedan jumped to the side, avoiding the beasts charge. Suddenly his ring began to glow a dark blue.

He jumped into the air. “DATA DRAIN!” He shouted. The beasts shell flowed towards Freedan and went into the ring. The interior collapsed in a pile of rubble. Freedan fell to the ground.

“Freedan!” Rainichan shouted.

“Are you alright?” SBF asked.

Freedan rolled onto his back and moaned. “Am I breathing?”

“Yes,” Fixating Enchantress said.

“Then I’m alright….” Freedan replied.

Flamez walked up to them. “That was only the first phase of four!”

“ Weren’t there eight in the original?” Freedan asked.

“Well, that may be true, but that’d take too much time,” Flamez replied. “See you at Mu!”

Unknown Soldier’s shout echoed through all the Incan Ruins. ‘I’ve found it!”

“What is it?” TH asked.

Unknown Soldier lifted up a light blue ring. “This is the Key of The Twilight.”

So WHO is Unknown Soldier anyway? And why does he know a password that only Moderators and Administrators know? And Why is Flamez helping Ark4Elle’s virus?! And how can there be TWO “Key of the Twilight?” Is one of them a fake?
And what part will our heroes in South Cape play as the four phases of the virus slowly destroy TerraEarth? Coming up soon in Part 4!
Terra Earth Adventures: Part IV

The Land of Mu
11:45 am

Two weeks later….

Unknown Soldier hiked up to the top of the steep hill. He had an urgent delivery to make and he wasn’t going to fail. There was something that kept him going…. Perhaps it was fear of what would happen if he did. Or maybe it was the simple realization that happy hour at Watermia was in 45 minutes and he still had to make the commute over the Great Wall of China. :biggrin:

Maybe if the poor sap had ridden a Kruk to get here (or at least a chocobo) he’d have made it on time.

In the meanwhile, Freedan’s party was searching the area for the second phase.

“I don’t get it. Flamez said it was here,” Freedan said.

“What I don’t get,” Rainichan commented. “Is that if he really is trying to help along the virus, then why (after watching us blast the bejeezes out of the first phase) would he give us hints on where to find the next?”

“That is a good point,” Fixating Enchantress thought.

“Ocool concentrate. Remember, even if you don’t become a Moderator, people will still respect you”, Ocool thought.

Question 123: What are three types of message actions?
PINNED, MOVED, DELETED
PM, PINNED, MOVED
GRAVEYARD, MOVED, PM
SPAM, PINNED, DELETED

“That’s ‘a’ right? Yeah, that’s A. Oh man what the hell am I doing?!” Ocool shouted, scratching his head.

Dpit came down to the café, where Jason, Joan and Axe were still moping.

“You guys still here?” Dpit asked.

“It’s not fair. Was I not sexy enough to get a main role?” Joan asked.

“Well yes and no,” Axe slyly commented.

“Shut the hell up,” Jason shouted, folding his arms.

“What the?” Dpit asked.

“Oh, don’t mind him. He’s been all crybaby since the whole story turned against him,” Joan replied.

“Well, I’m not gonna sit around here and mope anymore. Damn it all! I’m heading to Mu!” Axe shouted.

“Right! I’m coming with you!” Jason replied, jumping up.

“I’m gonna stay here and get drunk off my ass,” Joan replied.

“I’m gonna fade into the backdrop, not to mentioned about again for a while,” Dpit replied.

“Oh no you don’t!” Joan shouted. “Get back here Pyro!”

“So what is that ring?” Coz asked.

“Here’s the deal. The ‘Key of the Twilight’ was an emblem that was divided into two parts. Twilight means dawn or dusk. So one key was that of dusk and the other of dawn. Both of them possess the same qualities, but can be formed into one. That is the way that the four phases can be defeated,” Unknown Soldier said.

“But aren’t they fighting the second form in Mu even as we speak?” TH asked.

“That’s right. I have to get this ring to it’s bearer right away!” Unknown Soldier shouted.

“That is?” TK asked.

“Why Rainichan of course,” Unknown Soldier replied.

“Something’s coming!” SBF shouted.

Out of the watery slopes of Mu came a large lizard. On it’s back was Muerte.

“Hola suckers! I’m the second phase!” He shouted.

Flamez walked up from behind them. “Hello again. Let’s see that ‘Key of the Twilight’ in action.”

“Freedan, you’re our only hope!” Fixating Enchantress shouted.

“Come on!” SBF shouted.

“You can do it!” Raini shouted.

Freedan lunged at the beast with his sword, jumping over the lizards tail as it swung swiftly towards him. Barely missing Muerte, he turned around and prepared to use Dark Friar.

“Why can’t I use the Data Drain?” Freedan thought.

The lizard blew fire at Freedan, which he blocked with Dark Barrier. He then jumped on Muerte’s head and struck at him with his sword.

“Damn it. Muerte’s armor is like stone!” Freedan cursed. He jumped down and used Dark Quake. It only stunned Muerte.

“Why do we have to run so fast?!” TH shouted.

“Just consider it our lot in life to follow this guy. Maybe that key will help us level up!” Coz replied.

“I can’t stand it!!!” TK cried, gasping for breath.

“We’re almost there! Don’t give up now!” Unknown Soldier shouted.

“We’re almost at Mu,” Dpit said. “I don’t know why I have to do the flying, though.”

“Hey, you said you wanted to float into the backdrop, so this is your chance. The pilot’s never get remembered,” Joan said.

“Besides, having Red Riotz pointing out to the sea may help a bit,” Axe said.

“Why can’t I hurt this guy?!” Freedan shouted.

Suddenly he realized something. He checked his personal information.

Posts to date: 0.

“I’m at level 1!” Freedan cried, as the beast his Freedan from behind.

Freedan tumbled over the stone, and stood up at the far end of the quarry. “How did that happen?!”

“I’m still at my level,” Raini said.

“Me too,” Fixating Enchantress replied.

“Wait a minute!” Freedan thought. “Data Drain. I infected myself with the virus!”

“Rainichan!” shouted a voice from high above. It was Coz. With a single glance, he threw the light blue ring at Raini, which in a touch of cheesy Japanese style animation flew right onto her hand and began to glow brightly.

“DATA DRAIN!” Rainichan shouted. Muerte’s shell flew into Raini’s body and the interior melted away, just like before.

There was a moment of awkward silence.

“I’m at level 1 again,” She said softly.

“Forget the idea about the Key being a level up tool,” Coz commented.

“What was that about?” SBF asked.

“It will be hard, but you can still beat the last two phases. You must trust in each other to combat this virus,” Unknown Soldier said.

“So you managed to the find the Key of the Dawn; impressive,” Flamez said.

“Why are you doing this all, Flamez?” Rainichan asked.

But without another word, Flamez warped to another location. Leaving behind a piece of paper that said. “Mt. Temple”.

2 hours later….

“Damn it, we’re late,” Axe whined.

“Missed all the fun,” Jason said. He looked on the ground. “What’s this?”

He picked up a sheet of paper, which Joan snatched from him. “It says Mt. Temple.”

“Okay, Dpit, let’s get on our way to Mt. Temple then!” Axe ordered.

“Yes, Lord knows the descendent of Fianna has nothing better to do than chauffer a bunch of kids around TerraEarth,” Dpit whined.

Things are getting interesting! Data Drain causes the virus, but that seems to be the only way, so how does Muerte intend to achieve his goal of spreading the virus across TerraEarth? And still we do not know what his reasons are, or who The Unknown Soldier is. Don’t miss the exciting climax coming up in Part 5!

TerraEarth Adventures: Part 5

Mt. Temple
5:00 pm

Two weeks later… again….

“I don’t see anything here,” Freedan called.

“That Flamez guy sure likes to make people wait,” SBF cursed.

“That or he has a terrible sense of direction [Authors Note: Ranma ½, Ryoga].” Rainichan replied.

“Wait a minute. I can hear something coming!” FE shouted.

Question # 1572:

The one feature disabled on TerraEarth Forums is…
Spamming
Calender
Events
Profiles

“No!” Ocool whined. “How many more questions are there?!”

Ocool looked at the book, taking a sip from his cup of coffee. He’d been up since 6 am three weeks ago, working on this stupid review. “Moderators gotta know a lot of stuff.”
Upon purusing the table of contents he saw that this was in fact the last page, with three more questions to make a total of 1575 questions.

“Screw it,” Ocool shouted. “I’ll fake the last three!”

He quickly jotted down answers and checked his answer sheet.

“This is gonna take a while,” Ocool whined, as his head smashed against his textbook.

Upon the highest pier of Mt. Temple, leaped a figure clad in silver clothing.

“I don’t believe it. It’s you!” Freedan shouted.

Unknown Soldier walked up to Freedan. “I’m not who you think I am. You have to listen to me. You need to work together to defeat the next phase.”

“Who are you?” Rainichan asked.

“And why is Flamez helping Ark4Elle?” FE asked.

“Just trust me,” Unknown Soldier said. “Ah! Here it comes!”

Suddenly Flamez jumped to the ground. He lifted his scythe and tried to cut through Unknown Soldier, but Unknown Soldier jumped out of the way, lifting his sword in the process and striking Flamez in the back.

“Well met!” Flamez shouted. “So, you’re still a bad ass, eh Eddie?”

“It’s been a while since we fought,” Unknown Soldier shouted.

“Eddie?” Rainichan asked.

“This time, I have the power. In all your skill, you failed to leave into consideration the power of hackers. This virus will be the end of TerraEarth,” Flamez shouted as another monster came into view.

“That will never happen as long as we have the Key!” Unknown Soldier shouted.

“Well then, let your precious key meet the fury of the third phase. LENC destroy them all!” Flamez shouted.

The large snake-like figure Lenc appeared hovering over the field. Freedan and Rainichan rushed in, but were knocked back by the force of Lenc. They had almost forgotten they were at level 1 now.

“Freedan!” SBF shouted. “You can’t beat it. Leave the fighting to us, then when it’s weak, you two use Data Drain!”

“But wait. If the first time took us to Level 1, then what?” Rainichan asked.

“We don’t have a choice here, Rainichan!” FE shouted. Besides if you die, I might become the female lead!

SBF and FE ran up to Lenc and began attacking with their full force, but everything seemed to be failing. SBF’s attacks just bounced of Lenc’s shell and FE’s spells weren’t powerful enough.

“I’ve got an idea,” SBF shouted. “FE, distract the head. If I can get one clean shot at the base of it’s tail, it’ll go down!”

“I’ll do my best!” FE cried swinging her wand vainly at Lenc.

SBF jumped high above Lenc. While she was distracted, SBF lunged in towards the tail. With all of his energy he smashed through the tail. Lenc screeched in pain. Suddenly the two rings began to glow very brightly.

“It’s time!” Raini and Freedan shouted in unison. They lept in front of Lenc. “DATA DRAIN!”

Suddenly, something very unexpected happened. Lenc emitted a beam of her own, Rainichan and Freedan were thrown back, and the two rings landed on the ground next to each other. But Rainichan and Freedan were nowhere to be found as Lenc disappeared.

“What happened?” SBF demanded.

Suddenly Unknown Soldier began laughing. But it was not an evil laugh. It was a laugh of joy. “It’s begun! Now we can fight back!”

“What are you talking about?!” FE demanded.

“Follow me!” Unknown Soldier shouted, fleeing the mountain temple. The two followed. Out on the grass, they saw the sky of TerraEarth light up like never before and the central pivot of the light was one ring that had a navy blue hue emitting from it.

The ring swirled around in the sky for a while before finally landing in the hands of Unknown Soldier. When the light fled, Rainichan and Freedan appeared before the party.

“It was amazing,” Raini said, slowly opening her eyes. “Freedan and I were surrounded by this bright light. We became one, and the light of the Key of the Twilight surrounded us.”

“You mean this?” Unknown Soldier asked, handing Rainichan the ring. “It is yours now.”

“What about Freedan?” Raini asked, suddenly worried.

“Unfortunately, he took the worst blow. Freedan’s character has the virus bad. He’s currently in a coma. It is up to you to save him. If you can stop Flamez from realizing Ark4Elle’s dream, than Freedan will awake. Otherwise, he and Blade will be lost forever. As well as Lenc and Muerte for that matter,” Unknown Soldier said.

“Who are you?” Rainichan demanded.

Unknown Soldier, tore of his silver clothes. All that was left was the black garb of an Administrator. “I am eFlare.”

“That’s a lie!” SBF shouted.

“No. Ark4Elle was so perfect that he managed to overtake my shell. And I returned hiding in this form. Since Ark4Elle didn’t know it was me, I decided to operate clandestine in this form. But it’s obvious that he has latched onto my secret. So now I will meet him openly. We cannot beat this evil alone though. We need everyone here to help,” eFlare said.

“Hey!” Coz shouted from the plains below. “What about us!”

The three rushed up the hill. “We’re in too!”

TH smiled. “We’ll help you take down this bastard once and for all.”

KaleFlame appeared behind them. “It’s my duty as a Moderator. I’m in.”

Suddenly a huge plane flew over Mt. Temple. “Heyo!” Jason shouted.

“Don’t leave us out of the action!” Dpit called as he landed the plane.

“We’re here too! This is our site as well!” Joan smiled.

“We’ll do whatever we can!” Axe grinned.

Suddenly Boxxman jumped from the top of the mountain. “eFlare! We have a problem! Ark4Elle has taken over the Tower of Babel!”

This is it. The final fight begins now! Don’t miss the thrilling conclusion on TerraEarth Adventures: Part 6

Part 6

Soaring above the Tower of Babel
5:57:03 am

“This is it guys. We go in there and face Ark4Elle as one. We’ll stop him once and for all!” eFlare shouted.

The plane flew towards the tower. Suddenly several beams of light began flying from the tower.

“Counter fire! Hang on!” Dpit shouted as he spun the plane downwards, evading the lasers. “Everyone, tie yourself to the plane or your gonna have a hot fiery date with the ground!”

“Speaking of hot fiery dates why aren’t you shooting?!” Axe shouted.

“Red Riotz is powerful, but it we’re not in range yet!” Dpit replied.

Dpit spun the planes sideways barely missing a shot. Two lasers came from behind him, but he managed to soar up high enough to dodge them. He turned left, around a cannon, suspended in the air, and used the lasers to knock it out.

“We’re going to slow!” Dpit shouted. “Too many damned people on board!”

“Guys, I’m leaving you,” Coz said.

“No boss! The leveling up! You’ll lose all the work you went through,” TH replied.

“A hell of a lot of good levels do us if everyone’s dead. I’ll see ya soon,” Coz said as he jumped overboard. As he fell to the earth he shouted. “EMAIL ME!”

“There we go, I think we can outrun ‘em now!” Dpit shouted.

He swerved the plane around more of the cannons, using their own beams to blow each other up. He then put to Tower of Babel in his sight. “I’m almost there. KaleFlame, FE, eFlare, give me some cover fire!”

With that the three began using magic spells to destroy the cannons. Two lasers hit the tail jolting the plane forward.

“Damn it!” Dpit shouted. “We’re in range, but I won’t get a clean shot if those lasers keep hittin’ us!”

“Okay? How much longer until we hit a cement wall going 75 knots!” Jason shouted.

“Five minutes! That’s all you guys got. Five damned minutes!” Dpit cursed.

With that, Jason jumped onto the tail of the plane. He spun his lance around, blocking the lasers with his blades.

“What the?” Dpit gaped amazed.

“Hurry up and shoot damn it! I can’t do this all day!” Jason shouted.

Dpit wiped the sweat off his forehead, and locked the top of the tower of babel in his sight. Checking his rear for any signs of lasers, he flipped open the cover to his gun, and pressed the red button labeled: DO NOT PUSH UNLESS YOU REALLY REALLY WANT TO [Authors note: blow everything up.]

A large missile headed straight for the yellow wall. With a huge explosion that sent debris flying all over the ocean, the wall was undone. But the throne room was left intact! Standing on the remaining wall, was Ark4Elle and Flamez. Dpit used the adjacent Sky Garden as a landing strip and the party jumped from it to the Tower of Babel.

“Why have you done all this Ark4Elle?!” eFlare demanded.

“You still haven’t figured it out?” He laughed. “I wanted to know more about that!” Ark4Elle pointed at the blue ring which Rainichan wore.

“Give Freedan and Blade and everyone else back!” Rainichan shouted.

“Not likely. I’ll take the Key of the Twilight and turn TerraEarth into the world of Ark4Elle! I’ll be the sole administrator, and no one will be able to stop me from ruling!” Ark4Elle shouted. “And now, my loyal fourth phase of the virus, Flamez, will now devour your character data. Show them no mercy!”

“Right!” Flamez shouted, lifting up his scythe as a huge stream of dark energy flowed towards it. Flamez’s body morphed into a huge phantom dragon with a Scythe shaped horn on it’s head.

“Flamez is the revitalized form of Bahamut: The Dragon God! Flamez is God! You remember that!” Ark4Elle laughed.

“So that’s what it meant,” TK thought.

Flamez shot out huge beams of fire from his mouth, all of which hit a part of the tower.
SBF jumped at the beast, but was knocked aside by it’s fearsome claws.

“Thank God he didn’t go over the edge!” Joan yelled.

Joan responded by casting Fire3 on Bahamut, but that only did a little damage to it.

Bahamut then smashed it’s fists against the tower’s side. TH and TK fell into the hole created.

“TH! TK!” Raini shouted.

Suddenly, Bahamut knocked Rainichan over the edge of the tower. The few minutes it took her to smash into the ocean was as a decade to eFlare who saw his last hope for renewal slowly die in front of him.

“It is over.” Ark4Elle smiled. “I win.”

There was a pause.

“It can’t be over!” Axe shouted.

“It is. Now you will obey me! I’m willing to let some of you stay. As long as you do everything that I say!” Ark4Elle cackled.

“Wait!” Dpit shouted.

“Hey, Rainichan’s information isn’t gone. She’s still registered,” Jason shouted.

Suddenly the party heard an airplane engine zooming past the tower. On the top of the plane was Rainichan. In the cockpit was Ocool.

“Occol! You saved her!” SBF cried in joy.

“Yeah. I failed my Moderator exam again. I was so sick of it that I was going to commit suicide (thus erasing my character info, you see) and I just saw this plane here and I said to myself ‘Hmm. Fiery explosion = Fast Death.’ So I just took it. Then I heard everyone shout and yell ‘No!’ and when I think they really don’t want me to die, I see Rainichan falling out of the sky.

And so I realize this is what the big commotion is all about so, with all my strength I forced the plane down below the depths of the towers base. And with a stroke of luck and impeccable timing I caught her on my wings and flew her up to you.” Ocool replied.

“Magic, Got it.” Dpit replied.

“You done good Ocool!” KaleFlame smiled. “And when I say it, you know I mean it.”

eFlare jumped into the center of the tower. “This is it! You have to fight together! You can win!”

With that Jason Tandro jumped into the air and performed a devastating flurry of lance attacks. Axe Kazama smashed through Flamez with his axe. Joan_Michelle used her Ashura to cut through the tail of Flamez. Dpit fired RedRiotz auxillary rounds on the wings. TK and TH smacked into it with clubs. FE used Flare on it. SBF used his most powerful attack The Super Fast Manly Bitch Slap. And finally eFlare, Boxxmann and KaleFlame smashed the character information for Flamez.

With that Rainichan began to glow brightly. “DATA DRAIN!”

But Flamez wasn’t going to go down that easy. It cast it’s own Data Drain, just like Lenc.

“I can’t hold on!” Raini shouted. “I’m too weak!

“Raini!” Axe shouted.

“Rainichan!” Joan cried.

They both jumped behind her. They held her, but there was nothing else they could do. Flamez’s Data Drain beam was slowly advancing.

“What now?” KaleFlame asked Boxxmann.

“If they can hack, so can we damnit!” Boxxmann shouted. “eFlare. Use the condenser program. Target= Rainichan!”

With a few key clicks, the program began. All the persons there had their posts drained from them and go into Rainichan, thus increasing her level. The Data Drain beams stopped.

“We’ve used everything, but it’s still a stalemate!” eFlare cried.

“What now?!” Boxxmann yelled.

“Wait a minute! The old posts! The flames! We can use those too! Give Ark4Elle a taste of her own medicine!” KaleFlame replied.

Another set of keys. The program began putting Ark4Elle’s own posts into her.

“Hey Ark! Don’t mind if we use these do ya!” KaleFlame called mockingly.

Rainichan’s beam grew stronger and began to overpower Flamez’s beam. “Don’t worry! We’re gonna give ‘em right back!” KaleFlame shouted.

With that Rainichan’s beam blasted through Flamez who’s shell was completely destroyed, along with it, was all of the history of TerraEarth. Ark4Elle’s character began to dissapear.

“It doesn’t matter. You are all at level 1 now. One way or another, my vengeance is complete,” Ark4Elle grinned.

“So is ours,” eFlare said, walking up to the battered character data. “Your posts included your MSN, YIM, and AIM accounts too. They have also been deleted.”

“DAMN YOU!” Ark4Elle shouted as his character data fell to pieces.

“Is that it?” Rainichan asked.

“Freedan is awake now,” eFlare said.

“Hey! Losers, up here!” called a voice from the Sky Garden.

“Blade!” Dpit shouted in joy.

“Coz!” TK and TH yelled.

“Freedan!” Raini cried.

Two weeks later… for the last time…

Freedan and Raini still remember the fight. They have since met and done all the lovey dovey crap that I won’t write in this book. (It’s more fun when left to the imagination :haha:.)

Coz, TH, and TK still go looking for places to level up.

Joan, Axe, and Jason still love to wander around (Actually, Axe hates it, but he owes Joan far too much.)

Dpit and Blade have resumed their titles and still roam TerraEarth looking for illegal players, and have since then been given the titles of Moderators.

SBF and FE go around looking for fights and have lots of fun, but will never again sleep well. The fight is fresh in their mnds.

KaleFlame, eFlare and Boxxmann have resumed their roles as well. They managed to restore the posts, because eFlare had the entire original site downloaded in a safety file in case of server crash.

Muerte still has trouble with huballs. :laugh:

Lenc and Flamez have been banished for abiding and planning with Ark4Elle and all of their posts have been deleted, to not have a repeat of this.
And Ocool was given a hero status, and made into not a Moderator, but an administrator…

….. he was then fired for gross incompetence….:biggrin:

That is it for TerraEarth Adventures. Thank you all for supporting me. I had to suffer through writers block and pressure to get new installments of the book out. Thank you all for bearing with me and taking my jokes in good humor. I had a blast writing this and I hope you all enjoyed reading this.

Thanx again:
Jason Tandro
i.e. Micah Rodney

The End
Total Characters: 49,497/ 76,800 i.e (65%) 32 pages long. 8,790 words.

Rest in peace, old avatar.
Muerte
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 1,872

PostMuerte Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:33 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

nice to have it back Very Happy
Manibrandr System
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:37 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh...memories. Very Happy
Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 8,496

PostBlade Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:51 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

'Flamez is God! You remember that!'
wow, has been a long time since I read this line...

And now I know whats missing on the new boards: the Levelsystem!
Freedan

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:56 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I read it again. Cool Guy

Good to see it here... looking forward to more stuff. Very Happy

inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:42 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

And, as promised, I'll revive my sequel and comic. It just wasn't the same without you here to see it as well. Very Happy

I love this story. You should make another one like this. Hyper

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

rainichan wrote:
And, as promised, I'll revive my sequel and comic. It just wasn't the same without you here to see it as well. Very Happy

I love this story. You should make another one like this. Hyper

Another, RPG type thing? Well the truth is my latest book is going to be about the RP Punch-Up Royale, using direct dialogue from the boards up until my death, and then I take "creative liberty" with the ending, since it died.

But that'll be awhile... sorry. Sad

Muerte

Resident

Gems 1,872

PostMuerte Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:36 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, finally gotten around to reading it again ... i love this bit

Quote:
“This is a secret path. Only Moderators and Administrators are allowed to use it. Close your ears while I enter the password.” KaleFlame ordered.

The two obliged.

“Open up.” KaleFlame said.

that sorta thing is used a lot ... but its still gooood Very Happy
Coz
Level 12: Soul Knight

Resident

Gems 6,017

PostCoz Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:02 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

x.x
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:55 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel sorry for Aoiga. He's never in any of my books.... He'll be the main character in the Royale, though, because he invented it (duh).

PS: I miss fixy..

Coz
Level 12: Soul Knight

Resident

Gems 6,017

PostCoz Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:16 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

If you miss her, then go get her.

The x.x was coz there was sooo much stuff in there that I prolly wouldn't say ever.
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Get her? That's prolly a job for Rainichan, I don't know her except on this site.

Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:30 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

disturbedartchick.deviantart.com

^ Fixy's DA account. ^^

Resident

Gems 1,872

PostMuerte Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

great art there also Eek!

she's actually a member here, just never posts or visits
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Gems 8,090

PostJason Tandro Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

disturbed art chick...

seems appropriate somehow. Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Showcasing All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: