TerraEarth Forums

Final Fantasy: All The Bravest

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:41 am   Post subject: Final Fantasy: All The Bravest Reply with quote

So this is going to mix elements of Debate Island and Spam Central, but overall I believe it belongs here. I'm sure some of you, if not all of you have heard about the new Final Fantasy game released for iOS just a couple days ago.

I bought it, beasted through it, and am in the process of creating an ultimate website walkthrough for it. But the biggest question that had to be asked, and the first thing I wanted to address with my walkthrough is the question of: Is It Worth Getting?

Well I go into great lengths on this. You can find my rant about this here, but I'd like to know what you guys think. Is it just money grubbing for money grubbing sake, is there a legit market for this? What do you have to say?
EverPhoenix
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:14 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems to be a waste of money to me. The DLC could be fun, and I've heard the flavour text for items is pretty funny, too.

If I want to play games on my phone, I just load some SNES roms on there (Secret of Mana next).

I guess in terms of completion, for the hardcore FF fanboy, this would be something to get... but I'm just not sold on a clickfest featuring some Final Fantasy characters and music.
Level 3: Cadet

Level 3: Cadet

Gems 57

PostAl. I. Cuza Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:54 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess it's a fun little time sink. Problem here is that we have a lot of high quality mobile games that are cheaper (in comparison to the "full" price) more in depth and longer. Maybe it's worth it if you went through all of the Squenix games and are really desperate to spend you money on something else they did.
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:42 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

At first glance, it appears to be a quick-paced puzzle style game, but a closer glance reveals it to be nothing more than eye-candy. So, yeah, it's just a money/time-sink.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Flamez
Hail to the King baby!

Level 16: Cursed Armor

Resident

Gems 7,228

PostFlamez Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:05 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Final Fantasy all the Dollars

Joined TE on May 30, 2002, 2:26am!
Yeah, beat that.

I'm hot stuff.

http://terraearth.proboards.com - Original TE forums.
http://www.facebook.com/lochy - I gots facebook! yay for social networking?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: