TerraEarth Forums

FINALLY! Any Ideas?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phoenix606
Level 3: Cadet

Gems 1,009

PostPhoenix606 Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:50 am   Post subject: FINALLY! Any Ideas? Reply with quote

Very Happy Finally, i got my internet connection back online, I havent been able to be online since my last post! I wanted to draw some more soul blazer pics, and now I can do em really good. My skool just got out, but on the last day I went back to my art class to retrieve my art supplies from the cubbys, Since I was in a first year art class nobody wanted to keep their art supply because they wanted an easy A, So all of their supply was left over, I just opened my portfolio and start CRAMMING shit in there like their is no tommorow, I scorred 20 $ pastels, charcoal, pencils, acrilics, and water color. I now have resources to make some sweet pictures, if anyone has any ideas please tell me some good idea for pictures from soul blazer and I will post them. I already have a sketch of early dr. leo and the construction of the airship and a beautiful sketch of the green forest marsh, lastly I have a pastel drawing of a topdown veiw of green forest. Please be open to other ideas but I am mostly looking for soul blazer ideas.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Coz
Level 12: Soul Knight

Resident

Gems 6,017

PostCoz Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:02 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

w00t!? Very Happy

Whats Blazer life like after the end of the game.
Phoenix606

Gems 1,009

PostPhoenix606 Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:45 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a great Idea for that actually, It's a game I thought of that is a sequal to the first. Here is the plot, it takes place 23 years after the Hero saved the haunted souls. The game begins in a beautiful 3-d rendered invironement of grass valley and the Blazer is running toward the peak of grass valley, this is where he fights the demonic lord deathtoll, soon the Hero dies from the hands of deathtoll leaving his armor, Sword of Light, and His wife lisa and 17 year old son Fenix. The world is a free roaming environment like morrowind, but not as gay, and the huge continent of maggrid split apart. Now vast oceans fill in the gap between Grass Valley, Sea Bed, Green Forest, Leo Dessert, Maggrid Empire, And Gnome. Impossible structures will be introduced, and you can get the bubble armor. The ocean would be able to go 100's of feet below sea level and you can find temples and caverns below the sea. Weapons and armor can be forges, and there would be 100's of findable swords, armor, and an orb system that can create different types of magic. The Heros son basically takes his fathers place and pursuits to destroy the Dread Lord once and for all. The game would have an extra feature and have an unlockable Soul Blazer game.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Coz
Level 12: Soul Knight

Resident

Gems 6,017

PostCoz Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:48 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Good format is your friend
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Showcasing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: