TerraEarth Forums

My Video Game Collection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:27 pm   Post subject: My Video Game Collection Reply with quote

I've been meaning to do this for awhile... anywho, heres a few quick pictures of my gameroom. Since I am mostly an NES collector, you'll see that I have the most games from that system... 521 out of 673 Licensed, 569 including unlicensed, and somewhere around 630 with variants.

Mind you, this isn't everything, just a small look into what I've been up to for the last three years or so...

These are two of my boxed Systems. The Power Set came with the Power Pad. Also pictured is some odd and ends accessories.

My NES collection. Mind you, I ripped the back off this book shelf, so theres games down both sides of this. You see some stacked on top of the other games... I got a huge addition to the collection recently, and haven't had time to reorganize everything since it's in alphabetical order...

Alot of boxed systems/other games. As you can see, not too many SNES games, a handful of boxed Genesis, and mostly NES accessories. Believe it or not, the Deluxe on the far left I paid around 170 bucks for a few months back. It had both Gyromite and Duck Hunt CIB, which was standard for that release, as well as a complete Rob the Robot. I was hesitant to purchase, until I saw it also had an Arkanoid Vaus controller. Why does that matter, you ask? Current going price on ebay has been consistently 30USD and up for just the controller. If you happen to have one, or see one at a used game store, keep that in the back of your mind...

Finally, some odds and end stuff. Top shelf has my Game.com stuff, Game Gear, as well as my incredibly small Game boy collection (I own two games- Tetris and Zelda DX). The brown box contains a brand new Aladdin Deck Enhancer Set- 6 games sealed plus the Deck Enhancer.

This is actually an interesting thing. Codemasters, the makers of the NES Micro Machines game as well the Dizzy the Adventurer and Big Nose the Caveman, created a device that acted as it's own NES cart, and you could put smaller carts into this and play them off your NES. Essentially, it was cutting down on production costs of each cart, as the base unit would run all of the games information. It didn't last for long, and was quickly forgotten.

Middle shelf: my CIB games. Notable games include Final Fantasy, Dragon Warrior 4, Alfred Chicken, Zelda II, Ninja Gaiden 1 and 2, and Mike Tysons Punch Out with the letter. Still looking for a Zelda 1 in box.

Bottom shelf: Several different things, including the Halo 3 Legendary Edition chief helmet, two black cart holders, one containing my best SNES Games (Including Soul Blazer and Illusion of Gaia, of course) and the other with my N64 games. Also on there is my extra Sega CD unit, some spare NES manuals, and my Resident Evil 2 N64 box. (Been looking for the manual for some time)

Hope you guys enjoyed this look into my game room. If I ever have the time, I might do a video of it to get a closer look at everything I have, since this doesn't cover my PS1 collection (Around 40 games) or my DVD Collection, which is just as large as my NES collection.
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: