TerraEarth Forums

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:06 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

EverPhoenix wrote:
psychokind wrote:
EP you were at PAX? did you bring me the codes for the LoL skins? Very Happy

Oh shit. Apparently the codes are good inter-region. You're on EU somewhere, right? I'll PM them to you, see if they work. You have... a couple of days left.

dude get the fuck outta here! Very Happy Very Happy Thanks a ton! I was nowhere serious, and I didn't even knew the codes worked on several servers Laughing my first 2 skins, thanks EP!!
if you can think of sth i can do for you in return, let me know Very Happy

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:20 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

So they worked, then? Awesome. And haha, I could tell you weren't serious, but if you hadn't asked I wouldn't have remembered to try.

What champs do you usually play? It'd be even better if you played one of those 2
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:52 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

inferiare wrote:
Comes out officially tomorrow! If you go for it, lemme know what server and all that and I'll serverbounce as I've been doing. Very Happy

My two besties play on "Fairy" if you're looking for more people to play with. I might get it in January if enough of my friends are still playing it, and that will most likely be the server I join, if I do.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:21 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hoping their new content stuff will keep people playing. It's a lot of fun so far. I've got 5 characters across 4 servers, soooo yeah.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:18 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

EverPhoenix wrote:
So they worked, then? Awesome. And haha, I could tell you weren't serious, but if you hadn't asked I wouldn't have remembered to try.

What champs do you usually play? It'd be even better if you played one of those 2

I play blitz frequently, depending on the comp. in ranked i used to play hecarim like everytime he didn't get banned, but since he got nerfed in 2 patches, he's not that viable anymore Sad he's one of my favorite champs, I hope he returns in season 4!

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:48 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMP.

Apologies, Raini. Managed to completely miss your character post, must have gotten too excited at Psychokind's LoL post. (Lucky for random browsing, though)

AAAAAAnyway, do you still play this? I hit 50 in WHM, CRP and BTN in the last few days. Being overseas and having downtime makes me bored...

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:01 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and my character is Kaelan Rheor, if you want to add me and do some dungeons Razz
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:40 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I do! I've been doing a bunch of endgame stuff on my main on Balmung (hit 50 SMN/SCH, doing extra stuff... like Relic.... *sob*) and helping out a few friends who started playing on my server.

I'm actually getting ready to down Titan for them (ha... ha... I hate this fight) so. Very Happy

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: