TerraEarth Forums

OCD- My Techno Album

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:32 am   Post subject: OCD- My Techno Album Reply with quote

Download Link

So yeah I completed this a couple months ago but never posted it up here. I was waiting for my friend to complete some album artwork for it but we've been busy with other projects and it seemed like a fairly unimportant endeavor.

The album is 15 tracks, named alphabetically and appearing in order from shortest to longest (The A Track is around 30 seconds and the O track is something like 8 minutes). Furthermore the titles form a parabola in the amount of characters (not counting spaces, commas or apostrophes) used in their makeup.

As for the music, while I am my own harsh critic I will be honest, it's not gonna set the world on fire by any stretch of the imagination. But I had fun making it and it is meant to be played back-to-back in order for the best listening experience. It is some of the best techno that I have written, considering I only write it for a hobby.

If you find yourself with any interest, download and take a listen.

Rest in peace, old avatar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Showcasing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: