TerraEarth Forums

I Have A Hobby Of Let's Playing! (Poll)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raylazor
Level 2: Whisp

Level 2: Whisp

Gems 83

PostRaylazor Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:51 pm   Post subject: I Have A Hobby Of Let's Playing! (Poll) Reply with quote

Hey there TerraEarth! As a hobby, I do some pretty minor Let's Playing. That's actually how a found out about TerraEarth. My friend had challenged me to do a blind playthrough of Terranigma a while back, and I've finally completed it! (Although, some videos are still scheduled.) It's a little rusty, and not the best. (Two or three microphone transitions during the playthrough, a title-change, and three thumbnails changes too.)

I'm here to advertise my channel, hoping to grow it a little bit. Rest assured however, I don't plan on taking off after this post. I'd like to eventually do a playthrough of Soul Blazer, and maybe even Illusion of Gaia in the future. So for the time being, I'm here to stay and poke around the community.
A little bit of information about the way I record:
During free time, I like to binge play a game and do a playthrough of something I really enjoyed playing before, or something I probably wouldn't touched unless provoked to (like Terranigma). I NOW record with a Blue Snowball microphone, and I use the broadcasting software, OBS, to record. Most games I LP are done through emulation with a controller, unless they are PC games.

So here's where y'all come in for the poll. I don't expect any of you to watch anything on my channel, but I'm curious which game could have some Let's Play potential as my next project. Here's the poll:

Strawpoll
For those wary of links, the options are:
F.E.A.R. (Horror FPS)
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (RPG)
Soul Blazer (Japanese Action RPG)
Homefront (Military FPS)

Alongside this, I have other YouTube links of interest, which I'll put down here if you're curious.
Terranigma Blind Playthrough
Direct Link To Channel
Previous Playthrough: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates

Anyways, hopefully I'll still have the opportunity to hang around with you guys in the future. Thanks for looking around, cheers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: