TerraEarth Forums

BONUS "Gaia Girls" art commission (pt 4 - Arcia)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yet One More Idiot
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:43 am   Post subject: BONUS "Gaia Girls" art commission (pt 4 - Arcia) Reply with quote

Since I got four Quintet heroines drawn on commission by J8d (deviantart)

(I really should've been adding that info on the other 3 posts I just made, I might go back and edit them in a bit actually to do so... xD)

I figured that the fourth deserves to be posted here too, even though she's not the heroine of any of the three games that this site is really all about.

I am, of course, talking about Arcia from The Granstream Saga (the unsung pseudo-fourth Gaia installment on the PS1).

This commission was actually the one I took by far the most liberties with as well (aside from adding Lisa's knee-high laced-up sandals, lol) - the official artwork has Arcia in a very old-fashioned, rather conservative dress with a high neckline that's down to her ankles. I asked for her to be given a much lighter, somewhat skimpier version of the dress, using the original neckline as a separate choker instead. I think it works (though wouldn't be great for adventuring in, I admit).
Also with the sandals again, because sorry not sorry for my little foot fetish. Razz

Level 4: Living Statue

Level 4: Living Statue

Gems 80

PostHeikki Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 3:56 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice!
Never got the heart to actually play Granstream but I've heard some tunes from the OST on youtube and it sounded really nice.
Yet One More Idiot
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 6:09 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Heikki wrote:
Nice!
Never got the heart to actually play Granstream but I've heard some tunes from the OST on youtube and it sounded really nice.

You should try it. Smile I tried it - downloaded PSX emulator and the game rom file (can't remember where), and tried to play it. Had a hard time getting the hang of playing in a 3D environment.

I've never had to worry about looking behind me in a game before, or fighting to keep the camera at a good angle of view. Or controlling my character in 3 directions at once. Razz It's a whole different ballgame than the 2D SNES Gaia games are. Smile

I might dig the emulator software out and give it another go some time... Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: