TerraEarth Forums

Is this rediculous or what!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Spam Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Muerte
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 1,872

PostMuerte Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:18 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

bah, gotta lighten the colours ... but walking around in a movie using the ps2 controller, nice Cool Guy

however i do believe that mine was ever so much better and more realistic Very Happy
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:32 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Messed with it, so it looks a bit more accurate.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Phoenix606
Level 3: Cadet

Level 3: Cadet

Gems 1,009

PostPhoenix606 Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:26 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

thats pretty good, but I dont know how to use photoshop.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Muerte

Resident

Gems 1,872

PostMuerte Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:32 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

niceness Cool Guy but i'm gonna nitpick till its as good as my edit Tongue out the colour should have more of a blueish shade (i thinks?) and there is light coming from both sides Very Happy , almost as much of a masterpiece as my own, but not quite there yet Laughing
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:49 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Muerte wrote:
niceness Cool Guy but i'm gonna nitpick till its as good as my edit Tongue out the colour should have more of a blueish shade (i thinks?) and there is light coming from both sides Very Happy , almost as much of a masterpiece as my own, but not quite there yet Laughing

Blue colour: check. Now the light that's hitting miss Kisaragi's face is now hitting Squall's face as well.

Phoenix: Photoshop, if you have it, actually isn't hard to use. It's just playing with hue/saturation and all that fun stuff to make it look realistic. Since Squall's face was a bit clearer than the picture I got from AC, I added some blur to it so it would look like he really was in the movie. Very Happy

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Muerte

Resident

Gems 1,872

PostMuerte Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:53 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

good, now just gotta make squall a bit wider so he don't look like a stick and then post it somewhere with gullible people to start a riot about how there shouldn't be a guest appearance with a ff8 char (side note: the background on the master cheif "edit" looked like a scene from that city where you fight the big machine spider thingy ... least thats what i think, that area where you, zell and seifer are just standing around.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Spam Central All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: