TerraEarth Forums

Petscop - Creepy Youtube Series

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Spam Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason Tandro
The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:41 am   Post subject: Petscop - Creepy Youtube Series Reply with quote

So a couple weeks ago this was introduced to me. Last week I watched the whole series in two sittings. It's basically a creepypasta in the vein of Ben Drowned but about a completely made up game known as Petscop, with video "evidence" of its existence and all the weird stuff. It's strangely fascinating just for the mystery. I'll admit it was the Film Theory that led me to this but honestly there is so much more to see to this series than what was theorized.

It was being uploaded at a regular clip until about three months ago and hopefully a new episode comes out soon because the story, such as it is, is nowhere near done and we are left with very little in the way of answers.

Give the first episode a look and just know that it starts slow but ramps up real quick after about the 2nd episode.

Petscop

Rest in peace, old avatar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Spam Central All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: