TerraEarth Forums

Illusion of Gaia Re-Translation
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Illusion of Gaia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steppolo Steppi
Level 3: Cadet

Gems 93

PostSteppolo Steppi Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

psychokind wrote:
that's quite a distance to move Eek!

Yeah I know, I was born in Finland but I lived 17 years in Italy. Then in 2010 I moved back in Finland by myself since my moms died the year before, and I came back to Italy this April, and now I am still in Italy, I left all in Finland and many personal matters unsolved like relationships and such...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Steppolo Steppi

Gems 93

PostSteppolo Steppi Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:43 pm   Post subject: Small Update Reply with quote

Some minor hacking I did between yesterday night and today. I simply fixed and spruced up the start-up menu, I've always found it confusing the way was originally done, too many abbreviations and weirdly phrased senteces. I've made it more fun and dynamic adding some color to the text and I cleared up the option menu which was previously called Change Snd/Buttons, oh well was way too confusing and messy before, anyhow enjoy and stay tuned for more! https://youtu.be/Hoajfm5VdMk
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:58 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

You’re doing God’s work. Can’t wait until it’s done Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:01 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

let's hope to see you finish this!! Very Happy

Gems 93

PostSteppolo Steppi Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:02 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Im back fellas!
https://youtu.be/zq8747R97w8
Still going strong with this!
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

For the record, the last time I played through Illusion of Gaia was in late-2013. I was super frustrated with Sonic Lost World, and needed some comfort food, so I popped in IoG and played through it.

I've been holding out playing it again since you started this project. Like I said before, it really is my dream to play a proper translation of this game, and Square-Enix is certainly in no hurry to dust off the old Quintet titles, if they even own them.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Illusion of Gaia All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: