TerraEarth Forums

Terranigma on current consoles??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark_Gaia
Level 12: Soul Knight

Resident

Gems 6,560

PostDark_Gaia Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:24 pm   Post subject: Terranigma on current consoles?? Reply with quote

Gday guys, been a while Smile
Really wanting to play terranigma on my consoles ( dont have snes cart atm and bit expensive). I have xbox one x and nintendo switch. I found an emulator for xbox one called nesbox but it runs really fast and is unfixable unfortunately. would anyone know of any other options? really just wanna sorta play it in my comfy lounge or even in bed on the switch Razz

Thanks guys
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:42 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

what other systems do you have?

you can emulate it easily on a android mobile phone or tablet, i guess an android tv box could work too.

it's even easier on a PC, or a mini-PC on your TV (I don't know anybody else besides me who has this though).

when I was in the army we had a reliable emulator on the old xbox (the first model), so I can't imagine that not working anymore. have you tried other emulators?
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 8,720

PostYet One More Idiot Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:33 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

As Psycho says, it's extremely easy to emulate the SNES on a PC, using the ZSNES software.

I really wish that they'd re-release the Terranigma, and the other Gaia games, on the WiiU though...that alone would be enough to convince me to buy one! ^^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Terranigma All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: