TerraEarth Forums

Just noticed something about the ending

View previous topic :: View next topic  
warpig
Level 2: Whisp

Level 2: Whisp

Gems 66

Postwarpig Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:33 pm   Post subject: Just noticed something about the ending Reply with quote

Not sure if this is worth a thread, but activity is low on here these days and I wanted to write this down and share it before I forgot.
So when Elle hears a knock on the door, she wonders who it could be since it's almost midnight. Or in other words, almost 12.
That's probably no coincidence. We went back from the 13th hour, which must not exist, back to the 12th hour, i.e. a normal time. The world's balanced again.
Only noticed that by playing the Japanese version (finally got to experience Terranigma in 60Hz on original hardware) where the only thing I could read was the number 12 Very Happy
Not sure if this is boring or blows your mind, but I thought it was pretty neat.
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:30 pm   Post subject: Re: Just noticed something about the ending Reply with quote

warpig wrote:
Not sure if this is worth a thread, but activity is low on here these days and I wanted to write this down and share it before I forgot.
So when Elle hears a knock on the door, she wonders who it could be since it's almost midnight. Or in other words, almost 12.
That's probably no coincidence. We went back from the 13th hour, which must not exist, back to the 12th hour, i.e. a normal time. The world's balanced again.
Only noticed that by playing the Japanese version (finally got to experience Terranigma in 60Hz on original hardware) where the only thing I could read was the number 12 Very Happy
Not sure if this is boring or blows your mind, but I thought it was pretty neat.

if this is really the case in the japanese version my guess is it's no accident. nice find! it would be a nice tie in to the whole scenario we had going on in the 90s with the "it's 4 seconds to 12" thing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Terranigma All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: