TerraEarth Forums

Sketches

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> TerraEarth Fanworks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Manibrandr System
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:02 pm   Post subject: Sketches Reply with quote

Might as well put this in here Very Happy

So in this world, Valerie is Eleara Diumaidh (Pronounced "Elara Jumi") who had left her original body and soul behind on another world, and have been reborn in TE as Eleara. But later on, she was given a pendant that restored her memories of a past existence, as well as partially restore her old form. What's more, it had been revealed that her third eye was a mutation that was caused by a balor fomorian who stowed away in her body at birth.

In this sketch, this is what she would look like right after her awakening.

Last edited by Manibrandr System on Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:56 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

And here's our favourite Rysunian Jason Tandro.

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:51 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Next up is Chicken, the Elven Ranger. In this world, elves are fox-like critters with a particular affinity for fonon magic. In his case, he is resonant with F Aeolian. F stands for the root tone, and his main element, Dryad, and Aeolian stands for the type of fonons he uses, which is to say, offensive utility. Of the Soul Cross team, he's the only native who is fonon-resonant. Valerie/Eleara is from another dimension, Jason is from another planet and Axe isn't at all fonon-resonant.

The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:39 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

These are fantastic as always Valerie! I rather like my fursona! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Rest in peace, old avatar.
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:26 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Why thank you, I am glad you enjoyed it. I think what I am gonna do next is do one of Axe, and then start drawing Raini's party.

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:53 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I went back and did another design pass on the Soul Cross crew, and these are what i came up with:

The Undying TE Fanatic

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Gems 8,090
Location: Tiptoeing the line between confidence and arrogance.

PostJason Tandro Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:07 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I do super dig my fursona, ngl. Great looking crew!

Rest in peace, old avatar.
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:50 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be biased when I say this, but the Soul Cross is indeed the best crew.

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:23 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Been playing TE Awakening lately and it inspired me to sketch out an idea. What if you can choose a race for Enigma? Well, here's 5:

https://i.imgur.com/36xiGMk.png

Last edited by Manibrandr System on Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:33 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Notes about the races highlighted:

Humans
The more common race that appears in the world of Tieria. It is theorized that the creator of the world came from another universe, and brought with them more of their kind. They are hairless, bipedal, and average around 178cm in height and 72kg in weight, and are fairly protean in thair abilities.

Oroks
Also known as Orcs. Originally considered a species of monster, they have shown themselves to be far more cognitively capable than they were once thought of. They are lizard-like in appearance with varying coats of feathers on their arms, legs, tails and back. And they very much match humans in terms of attributes, as well as their protean nature. It just so happens that a majority of Oroks are extremely built physically due to a warrior culture arising to defend against centuries of genocide attempts from the humans. They are naturally green in appearance, and resist Poison type damage, while being weak to Holy type damage.

Zerda
Also known as Elves, they are an anthropomorphic race of Fennec-like beings. Their slender and somewhat physically diminuitive appearance belies a powerful natural gift for Fonym. They tend to be jumpy and flighty, but once you gain their trust, they can be some of the friendliest races of all of Tieria. They have a noted disadvantage in terms of Attack capability, which is offset by their advantage in Resonance(Int) and Fate(Cha) attributes. They also are resistant to Fire.

Astarican
A feline anthro race that came from the moon, they are a mysterious race with strong ties to the ruins found throughout the lands of Tieria. They share a wide variety of builds. With their primary characteristic being that they have an advantage in Tempo(Dex) and trade away one ability for another. Astaricans are immune to being stunned, and they resist sleep and paralysis effects. During the night, they enjoy natural regeneration. They are very very strongly aligned to Lunar fonym while Solar fonym eludes them.

Fomorians
A race of demons that share a remarkable resemblance to squirrels, they are often maligned and feared, seen as a harbinger or bringer of death. Their main distinctive feature that differentiates them from other squirrel-like races is the presence of a 3rd eye on their foreheads, from which an immensely powerful fonym blast could be fired when provoked or threatened. Fomorians are very rare, almost hunted to extinction, and those that survived often wear a bandana or any form of covering to conceal their 3rd eyes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> TerraEarth Fanworks All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: