TerraEarth Forums

Back from the void
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EverPhoenix
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:05 am   Post subject: Back from the void Reply with quote

Hi everyone! So I read something on the internet that reminded me of Terranigma, and then this place. I missed you guys!

How's everything going? How is everyone?
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:38 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

WOAH it's an EP!!! How are ya doin'? Very Happy

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I am great! Alive and well. Moved to California about 3 years ago with my wife and pets. Still gaming way too much.

How about you? (And everyone else)
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:49 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh nice! Whereabouts in Cali? You're now EVEN CLOSER to me since I'm in your neighbouring state Very Happy

I've had a... rough year, but I'm doing all right otherwise I think.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no! Hope 2022 is better to you...

And I'm bouncing around between the Bay Area (specifically Sunnyvale) and Tahoe Very Happy
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:33 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

OH

My parents moved from Sunnyvale 30+ years ago lmao. Tahoe is about ~45mins form me too Very Happy So you're REAL close!

I'm definitely hoping for a better 2022, but I can just throw all of 2021 into the trash tbh.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:45 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

hey there, long time no see Very Happy

we had a great start in 2022, but just today me and my wife got covid, propably from our children out of the kindergarden. so now 7 days at home with two kids in the winter Crying or Very sad

anyway, could be worse. we were bound to get it sooner or later I guess. let's hope we get some more work done around the house (we all just had / have a little cold).

just imagening going into quarantine without children... that would have been such a awesome time, gaming nonstop, eating unhealthy, drinking, smoking and sleeping in...

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:22 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! Long time no see indeed!

Sorry to hear you're all sick. It seems everyone is getting it these days. Hope you guys recover soon!

I've probably had it (had a cold that lasted a few days) but didn't check since I don't really leave the house anyway. Working from home has its benefits.
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:49 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Both hubs and I got covid in 2020 (December) and that was the worst time. I still get the long covid effects out of it which is extreme fatigue. It's great! (Not really.) Hubs just got it again, but I've miraculously avoided getting it as well somehow. He's had two vaccinations with no booster, so it was super mild for him this time around. Omicron seems to be the least crap out of them all thusfar.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:45 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no! So sorry to hear that. 2020 Covid was brutal from what I heard. Hopefully the aftereffects aren't permanent...

At least the new one is pretty mild.
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:03 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

EverPhoenix wrote:
Oh no! So sorry to hear that. 2020 Covid was brutal from what I heard. Hopefully the aftereffects aren't permanent...

At least the new one is pretty mild.

we propably got omicron, and it really was mild. a cold is worse I'd say.

we finished our 7 days of quarantine today and what do I say, it was great! we had a great free family stay-at-home-vacation basically. me and my wife took turns in sleeping in, sports and working in the house.

the kids were super relaxed and really enjoyed their "time-off" other people taking care of them. we made a list of things to do around the house on the first day and, except for everything we wanted to do outside, we finished after 5 days. the weather was horrible!

that's why we still drove into the forest to take our walks (that's illegal) and my mother visited the kids to play with them sometime since she also had covid with almost no symptoms (that's illegal too).

@raini: I hope you get better soon! maybe when it's getting warmer where you live and more sunlight will help you get better with the fatigue...
TerraEarth Historian

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:00 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I avoided getting covid, but instead I got a bitchass cold instead (or one that's trying to hit me, I can't tell yet.) Just my luck, eh? Lol. Hubs still has a cough, but is otherwise feeling better.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
Ocie Denver
Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 12,559

PostOcie Denver Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:22 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

*popup*

Oh welcome back, EP!

*vanish*
fuck yeah!

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:50 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

inferiare wrote:
I avoided getting covid, but instead I got a bitchass cold instead (or one that's trying to hit me, I can't tell yet.) Just my luck, eh? Lol. Hubs still has a cough, but is otherwise feeling better.

so far I didn't try to avoid it, and in our 10000 inhabitant village around 2000 of them have covid. everyone here gets it sooner or later.

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:00 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ocie Denver wrote:
*popup*

Oh welcome back, EP!

*vanish*

I see you!

@psychokind: how old are your kids that they enjoy "time off" from their parents?

Also going for a walk in the forest is illegal? Even when we had full on quarantine here in California, going for walks outside was one of the exceptions. And we were one of the states who took it seriously. Guess Europe doesn't mess around huh.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: