TerraEarth Forums

Oblivious to Oblivion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phoenix606
Level 3: Cadet

Level 3: Cadet

Gems 1,009

PostPhoenix606 Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:50 pm   Post subject: Oblivious to Oblivion Reply with quote

OMG the new elder of scrolls game is going to be awesome, I didnt really like the original games that came out before, and at first I thought oblivion just had pretty graphics. But now I am going to do whatever it takes to get this game, the combat system is going to be very innovative, like u are gonna have to hold the trigger button and use the analog to swing, and the stats wont effect the realtime combat, i you miss it is gonna be because u were too far away from the opponent and how much u hurt the enemy is going to depend on where u hit him an dhow much force u put into the swing. I saw a clip of gameplay when first person u and an enemy where sword fighting in a beautiful ruined chapel in a grass feild where fighting and it was just incredible. The only problem is that to run the game on pc u have to have a good computer and have to put the christ of blood from the holy grail into the damn pc.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:16 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard it's gonna be an awesome game... if you have the necessary PC to play it. Mr. Green

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Axe Kazama
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 3,005

PostAxe Kazama Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:54 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, its looks nice Surprised
I generally didn't find myself to fond of the series...way too big for me
the whole was boundless and I just found myself running around picking up mushrooms...so I just said fuck this game Very Happy
Coz
Level 12: Soul Knight

Resident

Gems 6,017

PostCoz Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:36 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

The last one was.. boring.. empty... too big.. easy... hopefully that will be fixed next time.
blueisalive
Previously known as Aoiga

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Resident

Gems 1,121

Postblueisalive Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:49 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

rainichan wrote:
I've heard it's gonna be an awesome game... if you have the necessary PC to play it. Mr. Green

Or ps3. Wink

Yeah, I have seen those screens. I have been waiting for this game for sometime now. Smile

Yay! I won something!
Thanx raini for the great sigs!
Hammerit

Gems 2,000

PostHammerit Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:48 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I played it ... I don't think it's worth even the installation. And the Devs just scare the hell outa me ... I never knew there were such hardcor capitalists rocking in the game industry before I got the game

Game Designer
chicken
manifested spam

Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 7,352

Postchicken Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:52 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

i had i quite a long time installed on my pc...

but i really enjoyed this game... the graphics were BEAUTIFUL and the atmosphere was overwhelming...

i also liked the fighting system, remembered me of the ONI fighting system... pretty cool at all... and the different kinds of heros you can play were also cool...

the storyline was something i really loved, it was very fluent, even though you can have a break from the main quests and do some side quests and advance in different guilds and ranks, pretty hawt Very Happy

all at all, i'd want to re-install it, but i know i'd lose a lot of time getting there where i already was XD

winner of the following awards:

Biggest Spammer
Most Annoying Poster
the Pie Award Very Happy
Funniest Poster

posting more than one exclamation mark is a sign for mental disturbtion...

yay for jase Very Happy
Flamez
Hail to the King baby!

Level 16: Cursed Armor

Resident

Gems 7,228

PostFlamez Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:43 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

been playing this on my 360. It is the best Modern RPG i have played. I love it, the graphics are awsome, the story is awsome, the world is friggen huge, and if u dont wanna lvl u dont have to, u can complete the game on lvl 3 if u want (enimies get tougher as u get stronger). The ammount of things you can do after completing the main story is staggering, and there is a expansion for it due out this month.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: