TerraEarth Forums

The Contest Board

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Site Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:49 am   Post subject: The Contest Board Reply with quote

eFlare... are you going to reinstate the Contest board?
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09
chicken
manifested spam

Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 7,352

Postchicken Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

good idea, i loved sbifs questions... even though i couldnt answer 90% of em Very Happy

winner of the following awards:

Biggest Spammer
Most Annoying Poster
the Pie Award Very Happy
Funniest Poster

posting more than one exclamation mark is a sign for mental disturbtion...

yay for jase Very Happy
eFlare
Level 12: Soul Knight

Administrator

Gems 5,813

PosteFlare Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:53 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Board has been added.

I also rearranged some of the boards to a more fitting category, such as Zelda and Final Fantasy, which are now under Gaming instead of Special.
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:53 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

eFlare wrote:
Board has been added.

I also rearranged some of the boards to a more fitting category, such as Zelda and Final Fantasy, which are now under Gaming instead of Special.

Thank you. ^^ To commerate the return of TE and the Contest boards, I have a new Triva contest posted.

EDIT: Oh, for some reason a few times I tried to post the new topic in the contest board, for some reason it would kick me back out onto the main board page. Just thought I'd put that out there. <<;
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

Manibrandr System
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet! I loved some of the contests. Very Happy
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

SoulBlazerFan wrote:
eFlare wrote:
Board has been added.

Thank you. ^^ To commerate the return of TE and the Contest boards, I have a new Triva contest posted.

EDIT: Oh, for some reason a few times I tried to post the new topic in the contest board, for some reason it would kick me back out onto the main board page. Just thought I'd put that out there. <<;

Weird. I checked to see if there was a problem with permissions for you, but there wasn't. ._. so I have no idea why it's doing that.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:03 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I believe I figured out what's wrong... I have it saved so I'll automatcally log on each time I come to the site. However, when I come to the site it'll tell me to log on. So if I press (While not logged on) to "Post Topic" I'll be taken back to the main page, now logged on.

Confused Confused Question Confused? Me too.
This User Has Completed

eFlare
Level 12: Soul Knight

Administrator

Gems 5,813

PosteFlare Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:41 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure that when you go to TerraEarth Forums you visit
www.terraearth.com/forums/ with that tailing slash!

If you accidentally forget that last slash you're forwarded back to terraearth.boxxle.net and the forum's PHP script will refer you back to terraearth.com/forum/index.php when you try to login.

But the cookie for your account is created under the name of teraearth.boxxle.net, which won't work because the PHP script only checks cookies for terraearth.com.

I hope that make sense.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Site Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum