TerraEarth Forums

Stories passed round the campfire...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Manibrandr System
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:58 pm   Post subject: Stories passed round the campfire... Reply with quote

While we wait for the more permanent forums to return, I figured we'd make things interesting with a round robin story.

The rules are simple, pick up where the last poster left off, but please not too much randomness and please write more than one sentence! Very Happy It's like an RP but you don't play a particular character.

I'll start with this:

Foamy walked in to the bar real depressed. In the beginning, his acting career looked so good with his director IllWillPress writing out well thought out and funny lines featuring him and his co-worker, Germaine. He enjoyed working with them all and everybody loved him, and his director. Now, he's wondering is teaming up with him is a good idea. Somewhere along the lines, IllWillPress stopped being funny and started to use his old material over and over again. he lost a lot of fans and gained a lot of enemies, the only fans left were mostly blubbering idiots with only a handful of braincells between them. Just when he thought it couldn't get any worse, BLAM! "The Jigglybutt" happened, never in his whole life had he seen such a pointless and meaningless script. He even had to restrain Germaine from sodomising IllWillPress with a rusty spork. That wasn't so bad though, he managed to cop a feel unnoticed on germaine. Hehe.

"Keep! 2 shots of vodka please!" Foamy ordered.
"Foamy! What happened to your movies? I watched the latest one and for the first time I thought it sucked!" the barkeep questioned.
"Yeah, I know César. Don't ask me, I don't write the script."
"Well, can't you just quit."
"Can't, nobody's willing to hire me anymore. And the fanboys and fangirls, most are fuckin idiots, and those that aren't hate me. I even had to get my own gun for self defense, if you know what I mean"
César waved his hand in front of his chest as an ancient roman gesture of empathic pain. "Oooh! I see.....still, isn't 2 shots a bit much for you?"
"At the moment I don't care, you're not my father anyway."
"Okay, fine, I am not responsible if you die or something."

César brought Foamy the 2 shots he requested, which he paid for. He sniffed the shots and downed the entore shot in one gulp, he winced a bit.

"Strong shit, César, gimme a couple more!" Foamy demanded, which the barkeep duly complied.

Foamy was in the process of drinking his second shot when the dor of the bar opened, revealing...

(OOC: Yep, it's based on Foamy and how much his movies are going downhill Very Happy )
Level 7: Raiden

Gems 1,000

PostTiga X Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:59 pm   Post subject: Re: Stories passed round the campfire... Reply with quote

Joan-Michele wrote:

The rules are simple, pick up where the last poster left off, but please not too much randomness and please write more than one sentence! Very Happy It's like an RP but you don't play a particular character.

How the hell am I supposed to continue this?! Shocked I can't do that without randomness! I love randomness! How am I supposed to continue something that's -ACTUALLY INTELIGENT-?! I'm from fucking Holland, damnit!
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Just write something decent and fairly lengthed to continue my story and you'll be fine. Cool

PostGuest Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:11 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

and they all lived happily ever after, the end. -_-
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:15 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

*Kicks guest in the balls*

I want a PARAGRAPH, you fuckstick, not a conclusion!

*sigh*

I guess I overestimated the intelligence of the peeps here at TE. Sad Is it too much to ask to write just ONE paragraph to continue this? Rolling Eyes

PostGuest Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:34 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

now joan ... that aint a nice way to treat a guest ... i though you'd know better than that by now Very Happy
and calling me a fuckstick im so hurt Razz
sides ... didn't really feel like reading a whole paragraph then making some shit up that sounds slightly right but then if cross examined turns out to be completely incoherant ... so i just wrapped it up to piss you off a tad Very Happy
blueisalive
Previously known as Aoiga

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Resident

Gems 1,121

Postblueisalive Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:26 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
now joan ... that aint a nice way to treat a guest ... i though you'd know better than that by now Very Happy
and calling me a fuckstick im so hurt Razz
sides ... didn't really feel like reading a whole paragraph then making some shit up that sounds slightly right but then if cross examined turns out to be completely incoherant ... so i just wrapped it up to piss you off a tad Very Happy
Axe, you can quit pretending now...

Okay, I made up my mind - no guest posting!
Muerte

PostMuerte Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:27 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

actually that wasn't axe ... its me Muerte ... just haven't joined -_- ... lol ... ahaha ... you thought it was axe Very Happy
blueisalive
Previously known as Aoiga

Level 13: Blood Skeleton

Resident

Gems 1,121

Postblueisalive Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:59 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Muerte wrote:
actually that wasn't axe ... its me Muerte ... just haven't joined -_- ... lol ... ahaha ... you thought it was axe Very Happy
That was a joke anyway, I was just going to say whatever TE veteran name came to mind first. XD
Tiga X

Gems 1,000

PostTiga X Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:59 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

So why not me? I'm like, the ultimate veteran! Rolling Eyes
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:53 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

*holds her head in her hands in a mock headache*

Ugh....another intellectually potent thread ruined. Sad
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:17 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, not ruined. Just stopped temporarily. :mrgreen:

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Axe Kazama
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 3,005

PostAxe Kazama Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:28 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

@Aoiga: you think I'm smart enough to write a paragraph? let alone antagonize Joan!?!?
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:33 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably, I wouldn't know. Maybe Freedan. Razz

(BTW, Where is that *censored* loser!? Evil or Very Mad )
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:21 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

He's waiting for the real forums to come back, he told me. Laughing

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: